GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobogosing's UE diary

Hello, here are my 5 creditors.

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
    Balance : 21,300
    date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
    Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Not send CCA

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
    Balance : 4570
    date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
    Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Not send CCA

MINT

Started : 07/04
    Balance : 6969
    date last paid (full amount):28/08/10
    Date last paid (Reduced payment):30/09/10

Not send CCA

SAINSBURY

Started : 11/03
    Balance : 8000
    date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
    Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10

Not send CCA

BARCLAYCARD

Started : 06/03
    Balance : 4406
    date last paid (full amount):14/09/10

Not send CCA

I now wait for further advice as I would like to go down the UE route. I will try and get a copy of my credit file to find out the dates of the credit card that I applied which I am not sure of. ;P-; ;F-
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Try and estimate start years. I need to know this... Think back, check old bank statements etc but I need an approximate date. Even "before 2005" is helpful
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      Try and estimate start years. I need to know this... Think back, check old bank statements etc but I need an approximate date. Even "before 2005" is helpful
      All are before 2007 except MBNA Virgin. Going to get my credit report online so that I'll have the exact date.

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing
        MBNA Visa

Started :1999
        Request the CCA for this account and when you get a chance, update the start date. In the meantime you have to cease all repayments - do not worry if they make idle threats, just come back here and let us know who and what was said and we'll deal with it for you.

Bear in mind you will get defaulted, however your credit file is the least of your worries. Make sure you do not bank with any of the associated companies as well as they will utilise Right of Set-Off (RoSo) and dip into your bank account to pay outstanding debts.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA Virgin

Started : After 2007
          Although after 2007, send off for the CCA and cease repayments on this account. Don't worry - the point here is that we want them to default you and sell the account, this way the entry will be gone from your credit file quicker and also, you'll get a reduced payment from a DCA.... More later, for the moment stop payments and request your CCA.

Comment

MINT

Started : Not sure
            Request the CCA for this account and when you get a chance, update the start date. In the meantime you have to cease all repayments - do not worry if they make idle threats, just come back here and let us know who and what was said and we'll deal with it for you.

Comment

SAINSBURY

Comment

BARCLAYCARD

Comment

Morning Niddy! Thanks so much for your time, really appreciate it. I've applied for the credit report with Experian this morning, they said,
                  " In order to process your credit report application, we just need to carry out some further checks on the information you provided. We do this to protect your information and to ensure that only you get access to your personal credit report.
                  We normally anticipate being able to complete this within two working days, and once we have, we'll send you confirmation to the e-mail address you provided."

So, once I 've the dates, I will update. I will stop the payments and send CCA request. Do I ignore the MBNA I&E request?

Thanks bobo

Comment

Hi

Yes you ignore that MBNA letter.

Comment

Hello, here are my 5 creditors.

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998

Not send CCA

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08

Not send CCA

MINT

Started : 07/04

Not send CCA

SAINSBURY

Started : 11/03

Not send CCA

BARCLAYCARD

Started : 06/03

Not send CCA

I now wait for further advice as I would like to go down the UE route. I will try and get a copy of my credit file to find out the dates of the credit card that I applied which I am not sure of. ;P-; ;F-
                      Updated the start date of credit cards

Comment

;Hi1 Hello everyone! At the moment its very quiet as I've only send the CCA request on 5th October. Just checked my credit file, it looks so in order.......shame its going to wrecked soon! ;EEK ;EEK ;EEK

Comment

Ok, keep us updated yea? y

Comment

Hello Niddy!

I've send you the CCA I've received from Sainsbury. Hope I've done it right.

Thanks for your time.

bobo

Comment

Because you have loaded it all online and wiped all the important stuff I cannot advise if it is enforceable or not.

Sorry. The more you edit things the harder it is to tell how genuine it is...... please email me (don't upload) the actual documents un-edited.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X