GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bobogosing's UE diary

:hello Hello All!

Update!

Nothing exciting, so far I've missed 2 payments to my 5 creditors since I been adviced to stop payments.

Been receiving letters telling me they're disappointed that I've not kept up with payments.....

Justing waiting for the defaults Then I can start counting the days for freedom
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Hiya ya

Just keep us updated yea?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello Niddy and everyone!

Hope everyone is keeping well and warm.

Popped in to say :hello !!

Still receiving the payment demand letters, if you don't pay, you could

Will let you all know if they changed their tactics.

bobo

Comment

Hiya

Glad everything is ok - keep us posted yea? gh
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

:hello Niddy and everyone!

Received letters from MBNA & MBNA Virgin demanding for payments. Missed 3 payments

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
            Balance : 21,300
            date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
            Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
            Received CCA 21/10/10
            Niddy confirmed 22/10/10
            Received letter from MBNA demanding missed payments and emailed to Niddy 14/12/10

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
            Balance : 4570
            date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
            Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
            Received CCA 22/10/10
            Niddy confirmed and adviced to send blagging letter 22/10/10
            Received letter from Virgin demanding missed payments, emailed a copy to Niddy 14/12/10

I have emailed the letter to you Niddy and wait for your advice, thanks in advance. bobo

Comment

Hiya, sorry for the delay - you should be sending this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

See what reply you get from it. :yeah

Comment

Morning Niddy and everyone!

To be honest, have not been feeling too well, depression have visited me again the last couple weeks and I am trying to pull myself together to continue with this battle. :red

Sorry Niddy, I still have not send out the letters yet that you've adviced
                Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                Hiya, sorry for the delay - you should be sending this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

See what reply you get from it. :yeah
                Can I ask do I send the same letter to Virgin? I am blagging Virgin as you confirmed its . Thanks!

I've also received a letter from Mercers, they are acting on behalf of Barclaycard. On the letter its says, "We will be instructing a local debt collector to visit you at the above address to collect payment"

Niddy, can I ask, the address is a business address, will they've the rights just to come in and ask for the debtor?

By the way, Barclaycard was confirmed by Niddy.

I feel sick everytime when I think of this letter and dread if they do really come.

Wish everyone a Happy New Year!

bobo x

Comment

Hiya Bobo

Sorry you've not been feeling very well lately, hope you improve soon.

Mercers have no rights to enter any premises, business or residential.

Niddy will advise what to send to both.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan
                    Hiya Bobo

Sorry you've not been feeling very well lately, hope you improve soon.

Mercers have no rights to enter any premises, business or residential.

Niddy will advise what to send to both.
                    :hello swanfan! Thanks for the message, made me perk up abit And happy New Year!!
                    Its a horrible feeling when letters like that are received, and I am sure alot of members on this forum feels the same. It helps alot when the mods comforts us with kind words and it give us that boost and the strong feeling to go on.

I sincerely thank Niddy and all the fantastic Mods on this forum whom helps people like us that are desperately needs help and advice............and you all don't ask for anything back! Really grateful

Happy New Year!!

bobo x

Comment

Hiya Bobo

Just wanted to reiterate what Swanny has said. I have had letters from Mercers, along with other debt collectors saying that they will do a home visit. You need to send them this ........> viewtopic.php?p=182#p182
                      and also this letter .......... viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

I have sent these letters and so far no one has visited me. If you should have a visit from them, just very firmly stand your ground and say ' This account is formally in dispute with Barclaycard and that you do no wish to discuss it. Anything should be sent to you in writing.' Don't be scared of them, just be firm and tell 'em to sod off. !!

Hope you are feeling better soon

Comment

Bobo - Hope you're feeling better. Please dont let the dcas get to you with their threats - that's exactly what they want!

Send the letters that Elsie suggests (I amalgamated them into one letter.) That was way back in July and I haven't had anyone visit. The debt has since been passed on to 2 other dcas.

Most of the mods on the forum have been in your position - we're just a little further along the UE 'road' - and we try to pass on the advice that we have had ourselves from Niddy.

Try not to let the buggers get you down - there are plenty of people on here to chat to who know exactly how you feel.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya Bobo

Thank you for your kind words it's much appreciated.

As Pixie & Elsie have mentioned the mods on here have been through a similar experience to what you & others are going through.

Niddy helped us through difficult times & i for one am eternally grateful to him.

I feel it is very much a pleasure to offer our help & advice to everyone on here on what can be a very scary road.

Comment

Bobo,

Don't let this get you down, think about it the other way then - you're not paying them back are you? So let them get snotty all they like - you still aint gonna pay them so you should be laughing at them, not getting upset by them!

Its my Irish logic but hey, it's one way of sticking a finger up at them in defiance!

As for action, do as Elsie says - spot on advice - thanks Elsie

Comment

We've got an excellent teacher Niddy.!! lol and its only by experience of going through this process that I know what to send.

Comment

Hiya

Did you mean how to link to another post?

Click the number on the post

Then at the top of the page click the site addy there ie like this one--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...5&postcount=87 this will then turn blue, right click on your mouse/pad & select copy then go to the message you want to add the link to, right click again this time select paste, ok.

Hey presto, linky done(hopefully)
                                Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 21:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X