GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    yup they are, but your fighting here to blag it and get them to back off, hopefully because you make them think you are too much trouble.
    I am hoping to blag as long as I can, as this debt will be SB Nov 2016.

I have emailed the T&Cs to Niddy and PlanB that Restons have sent with the covering letter.
    I just don't know how to brag anymore because they have sent the T&Cs And it is enforceable.....confirmed by Niddy.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

UPDATE

MBNA Virgin (Mr bobo's)

Started : 03/08
      Balance : 4570
      date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
      Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
      Received CCA 22/10/10
      Niddy confirmed Enforceable and advised to send blagging letter 22/10/10
      Received letter from Virgin demanding missed payments, emailed a copy to Niddy 14/12/10
      7/10/11 received letter from mbna virgin saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency. Advised to ignore.
      19/10/11 Received EARLY SETTLEMENT OFFER letter from AIC dated 17/10/11. Advised to ignore.
      26/1/12 Received 2 letters. 1 from MBNA Virgin and the other from Arrow. Going to send "Account sold in dispute" template.
      27/01/12 Send "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow
      14/4/12 Received letter from dryensfairfax
      24/1/14 With this account being enforceable, I have offered F&F on 8/5/13 and got refused,
      they rather accept the £1 monthly offer payment for 6 months.

*Sorry for not updating this regularly.
      Even though I offered £1 monthly payment and Debt Management accepted it. I did not make any payments.

On 13/8/14, I sent F&F settlement offer and told them I am suffering from stress and depression.

17/9/14 Received reply from Debt Managers, saying they need me to send in my financial situation and they will see if their client (MBNC Virgin) will accept my F&F offer.

2/10/14 Received letter from Debt Managers, saying they are still waiting from Virgin to see if they will accept my F&F offer

16/1/15 Received "Saving Opportunity" letter from Debt Managers. Asking me to call them and discuss my discounts. (letter filed away)
      17/3/15 Received letter from Arrow saying my account have been transferred to Moorcroft (letter filed away)

4/4/15 Sent F&F Settlement offer and told them about my stress

11/4/15 Received reply from Moorcroft. They said they are sorry to hear about my circumstances and sorry that they cannot accept my F&F offer.
      They have asked for details of my ill health and reasons why I am offering F&F Settlement. (Letter filed away)

20/7/15 Received letter from Moorcroft. Asking for my update of circumstances

Hi All,

Received letter from Moorcroft regarding my MBNA Virgin account.

Do I need to submit my medical evidence to them?

Please advice.

Thank you in advance.

bobo x

Attached Files

Comment

Is it Mr Bobo who's suffering from stress and depression or yourself?
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello Pixie!

We both do but I have been posting for Mr bobo to save complications.

I should have done his diary separately from the begining

Sorry!

bobo x

Comment

I know you've been posting for Mr bobo but it wouldn't affect his debts if you suffered from depression.

Is he receiving treatment/medication from his GP? If he is it may well work in your (his) favour to send medical evidence.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I gathered that.

I go to GP for my illness but Mr bobo won't. I have tried to get him see the doctor about it, he is covered in rashes too because of the stress.
              I have stopped him opening the letters as his symptoms gets worse when he is stressed.
              Don't know why its so hard to get men to see their doctors

Comment

can you not get the Doctor to come and see him? speak to the Doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post

I go to GP for my illness but Mr bobo won't. I have tried to get him see the doctor about it, he is covered in rashes too because of the stress.
                  That makes it difficult then as the card is Mr Bobo's. It's a shame he won't see the doctor because treatment could help him. I know a lot of people (not just men) don't like to admit that they're depressed because of the perceived stigma around mental illnesses. It might be worth writing a letter explaining and saying that you deal with the financials and enclosing your medical evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    That makes it difficult then as the card is Mr Bobo's. It's a shame he won't see the doctor because treatment could help him. I know a lot of people (not just men) don't like to admit that they're depressed because of the perceived stigma around mental illnesses. It might be worth writing a letter explaining and saying that you deal with the financials and enclosing your medical evidence.
                    Thank you Pixie! Will update the forum when I have more news on this post (Virgin Card). bobo x

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      It might be worth writing a letter explaining and saying that you deal with the financials and enclosing your medical evidence.
                      Will the creditor accept a letter from someone who isn't the debtor without a formal authorization or a Power of Attorney ?

I hope so, but the fact that the debtor's wife has medical issues may not be relevant.

I'm not being negative, I'm looking at it from the POV of the DCA managing the account.

Plan B x

Comment

That's why I said it might be worth it. It's unlikely that the dca will accept it but, for the price of a stamp and a little time, it's worth a try.

Comment

Hello All!

Just popping in to say not heard anything from the latest debt chasers that I have posted or from any other creditors that's owed yet.
                          Not holding my breath though....just dreading what they will dish up.

Take care all.

bobo xx

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
                            Hello All!

Just popping in to say not heard anything from the latest debt chasers that I have posted or from any other creditors that's owed yet.
                            Not holding my breath though....just dreading what they will dish up.

Take care all.

bobo xx
                            Excellent - no news is good news bobo
                            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

UPDATE

EGG LOAN
                              (mrs bobo's)

Type of account: EGG Loan
                              Date commenced: 09/03
                              Approx balance: £19,541.94
                              Date last paid: September 2010
                              Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS and now. not paying
                              Account owner: Egg Banking PLC

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=229

8/5/13 Resend CCA request as been ignoring letters
                              22/5/13 Received letter from Arrow
                              28/5/13 received "address inquiry" letter
                              14/6/13 Sent this template as advised by Niddy
                              22/8/14 Received letter from Restons dated 22/8/14 with mandatory form asking for my name and address plus employer details etc etc
                              (link for SH's advise) http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post429524
                              29/1/15 Received letter from Restons Solicitors
                              7/2/15 sent template as Mrs D advised #647
                              16/2/15 received letter from Restons #653, advised by MrsD to send CCA #655
                              25/2/15 Received CCA, T&Cs and statements from Arrow (filed away)
                              5/3/15 Received CCA , T& Cs and statements from Restons (filed away)
                              1/7/15 Received letter from Restons. #713 #714 - Niddy advised to reply with MPT letter
                              26/7/15 Received MPT reply from Restons. Letter was dated 23/07/2015 and it had a covering letter (included in this post), my application. T&Cs and annual statements.
                              Emailed to Niddy and PlanB. Was advised to sit and wait what they will send next as I have ran out of bragging excuses.

20/8/15 Received letter from Restons dated 18/8/15

Hi All,

I have received letter from Restons for my EGG Loan. Its confirmed Enforceable by Niddy.
                              As you can see from my diary I have been bragging as long as I could.......its time to make a F&F offer by the look of this latest letter.

bobo x
                              Attached Files

Comment

Can you please clarify;

1. Have you been getting regular annual statements?
                                2. Did you ever receive notification of assignment?
                                3. Have you received a default notice?

Please PDF the CCA paperwork and resend it me. Let me have another look before worrying too much about making an offer. Thanks.
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X