GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Phew!! Glad to hear that Niddy, Thank you x
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      Phew!! Glad to hear that Niddy, Thank you x
      No problemo
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy, Mods and everyone!

Latest updates.

Been receiving letters from creditors, been opening them and hidding them. I know I'll need to sort them out sooner or later.
        Will keep you all update when I've read them proper

bobo x

Comment

Hi Bobo. Thanks for recommending this site to me. Hope you are well and keep up the fight!

Comment

Hiya Bobo, I know how difficult it is to face up to the creditors letters, but it really won’t help your situation to hide them away, I’m sure you know, help in dealing with whatever they are throwing at you is right here on the forum for you.

Just find yourself a couple of quiet hours to sit down and work your way through letters, don’t give these people ammunition by ignoring them unless advised to do so by Niddy or one of the team.

Do your updates as soon as you can, then you can be advised how best to respond to the demands of the letters, I promise you, it will be a weight off your shoulders.

Good Luck,
            Allan

Comment

Good advice.

Don't open the letters if they arrive on a Friday or Saturday. Save them for Monday 'cos they'll trash your weekends and there's nothing you can do about them then pretty much anyway.

But DO set aside some time during the week to open and raed them.

Then come on here and have a rant and get advice.

DS

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                Hi Bobo. Thanks for recommending this site to me. Hope you are well and keep up the fight!
                Hello TDS!

Nice to see you here. I am glad you like this forum. Personally,I think this is the best forum. Niddy, the mods and members are all so kind and helpful, not like the others. This forum having given me positive answers and it also gives me hope that one day I will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway, did you managed to sort EGG out? My sis is trying to offer F&F settlement offer, she offered 10% but got turned down. Will have to wait a while and try again, taking up Niddy's advice.

Takecare,

bobo x
                Last edited by bobogosing; 27 January 2011, 14:37. Reason: grammer

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                  Hiya Bobo, I know how difficult it is to face up to the creditors letters, but it really won’t help your situation to hide them away, I’m sure you know, help in dealing with whatever they are throwing at you is right here on the forum for you.

Just find yourself a couple of quiet hours to sit down and work your way through letters, don’t give these people ammunition by ignoring them unless advised to do so by Niddy or one of the team.

Do your updates as soon as you can, then you can be advised how best to respond to the demands of the letters, I promise you, it will be a weight off your shoulders.

Good Luck,
                  Allan
                  Thanks Allan for your kind words. Will do!!

bobo x

Comment

Hello TDS!

Nice to see you here. I am glad you like this forum. Personally,I think this is the best forum. Niddy, the mods and members are all so kind and helpful, not like the others. This forum having given me positive answers and it also gives me hope that one day I will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway, did you managed to sort EGG out? My sis is trying to offer F&F settlement offer, she offered 10% but got turned down. Will have to wait a while and try again, taking up Niddy's advice.

Takecare,

bobo x

aaggh! Egg!! No, if you read Niddy's comments on what posted on the Egg thread here (its not my thread) you'll see that I seem to be royally screwing that up.

Comment

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Bobo - you need to sort things out, pointless storing letters cos that will stress you out and also adds to to my workload, i'd prefer an update more frequently than a 10 post update!

Just take a few hours out and sort through things.....
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                        aaggh! Egg!! No, if you read Niddy's comments on what posted on the Egg thread here (its not my thread) you'll see that I seem to be royally screwing that up.

I'm saying nuffin mate

Comment

youz said enuff already mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Bobo - you need to sort things out, pointless storing letters cos that will stress you out and also adds to to my workload, i'd prefer an update more frequently than a 10 post update!

Just take a few hours out and sort through things.....
                            I've checked the letters. Basically, its all payment demands, it goes on if payments not made, it will be collected by debt collectors that they've appointed........blah,blah,blah!

Have filed away the letters.

bobo x

Comment

I've checked the letters. Basically, its all payment demands, it goes on if payments not made, it will be collected by debt collectors that they've appointed........blah,blah,blah!

Have filed away the letters.

bobo x
                              Okies, keep us posted yea?

Comment

Niddy, Mods and Everyone!

Update!

The creditors so far that's been posted are my OH's. I am now ready to go down the UE route myself and will be posting my creditors one by one, as I have been burying my head and need to find all my paperwork.

Comment

Working...
                                X