GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Have they sent back the payment again?
    Yes. And the letter says:

"Please find enclosed your cheque for£1.00 returned.Our client is unable to action any requests for copy of Agreement if the letter is unsigned. In order for our client to provide you with a copy of your agreement, would you please send them a cheque for £1.00 being allowed under the Credit Consumer Act with your signed information request to the following address.....blah...blah...blah

And it also says,

"Please be advised that sending a cheque to our company will delay your request as we will have to wait 10 working days to ensure your cheque clears and then forward your signed request to our client."

Thanks bobo x
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      Yes. And the letter says:

"Please find enclosed your cheque for£1.00 returned.Our client is unable to action any requests for copy of Agreement if the letter is unsigned. In order for our client to provide you with a copy of your agreement, would you please send them a cheque for £1.00 being allowed under the Credit Consumer Act with your signed information request to the following address.....blah...blah...blah

And it also says,

"Please be advised that sending a cheque to our company will delay your request as we will have to wait 10 working days to ensure your cheque clears and then forward your signed request to our client."

Thanks bobo x
      Ooops sorry I did read the letter (just not very well as it was dismissive from the outset!).... Just ignore them, nothing left for you to do - they cannot take any action cos they are in direct default.

You can complain to the FOS but that takes months, i'd just ignore them. Keep all the proof - you've done all you can do. This is, and remains, until they sort their act out.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy!
        Ok, I'll leave it like you said and see what else they'll come up with

Comment

Thanks Niddy!
          Ok, I'll leave it like you said and see what else they'll come up with
          They'll still hassle you but I really don't see the point in wasting time writing another letter, the last one spelled out the law - they are chosing to ignore it, great - that's good for you - they're kinda fooked now until they DO respond!

Ideally you want them to take action, so you can throw the claim out and get expenses out of them - plus it makes them look right propa idiots!

But seriously, for the moment just ingore them
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

They'll still hassle you but I really don't see the point in wasting time writing another letter, the last one spelled out the law - they are chosing to ignore it, great - that's good for you - they're kinda fooked now until they DO respond!

Ideally you want them to take action, so you can throw the claim out and get expenses out of them - plus it makes them look right propa idiots!

But seriously, for the moment just ingore them
            Okies will do....but if they take action, I will need to hide behind you.

Comment

Okies will do....but if they take action, I will need to hide behind you.
              They can't and won't take action

I live in New Zealand you know

* Niddy runs quick!

Comment

They can't and won't take action

I live in New Zealand you know

* Niddy runs quick!
                I didn't know there's a New Zealand in W Yorkshire x

Comment

Hello Niddy and everyone!

I have received a letter from TRITON, they are acting on behalf of MINT. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...5&postcount=58

Niddy, do I send this http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...43&postcount=7? As they have threatened "It may be appropriate to request that a debt recovery agent call on you to discuss and agree proposals of repayment"

I have emailed you the copy of letter, hope you have got it.Waits for your advice.

Thanks in advance.

bobo x

Comment

Ill check tonight. Need to sleep now!!

Bear with me.

Comment

Hello Niddy and everyone!

I have received a letter from TRITON, they are acting on behalf of MINT. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...5&postcount=58

they have threatened "It may be appropriate to request that a debt recovery agent call on you to discuss and agree proposals of repayment"

I have emailed you the copy of letter, hope you have got it.bobo x
                      Hiya, just send this back; one of the new Niddy Specials :---> Final Response (No CCA) & Refusal of Doorstep Visit

Comment

Hiya, just send this back; one of the new Niddy Specials :---> Final Response (No CCA) & Refusal of Doorstep Visit
                        Thanks Niddy! Just printed letter as adviced, will send off 1st thing in the morning

Comment

TESCO CREDIT CARD (Mrs bobo's)
                          • Type of account: Tesco Credit Card
                          • Date commenced: 2003
                          • Approx balance: £303.93
                          • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                          • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                          • Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services
                          25/2/11 Received letter from Moorcroft, will email it to Niddy and wait for advice
                          26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore letter from Moorcroft. See http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=139
                          5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
                          10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=147
                          Last edited by bobogosing; 10 March 2011, 19:45. Reason: update

Comment

RBS Natwest Cards (Mrs bobo's)
                            • Type of account: RBS Natwest Card
                            • Date commenced: pre 2004, will update
                            • Approx balance: £2714.03
                            • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                            • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                            • Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services
                            10/2/11 send cca request
                            25/2/11 received letter from Moorcroft, email to Niddy and wait for advice
                            26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore this letter from Moorcroft too, as they are in default for not sending my CCA request

5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
                            5/3/11 Received CCA, waiting for Niddy's advise
                            10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced - Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation
                            Last edited by bobogosing; 15 March 2011, 22:06. Reason: update

Comment

Hi Niddy, have send you 2 emails, hope you've received them. x

Comment

Hi Niddy, have send you 2 emails, hope you've received them. x
                                agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk ?

Nothing there.....

Comment

Working...
                                X