GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bobogosing's UE diary

It is unenforceable as it is an application form without the prescribed terms.

Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Please try and do the few little things I ask to make life easier and email me the agreements so I can zoom in on MY computer and not a 3rd party hosting image site that allows me a 60% zoom.

Also, stop wiping signatures and details cos it hinders things!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      It is unenforceable as it is an application form without the prescribed terms.

Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Please try and do the few little things I ask to make life easier and email me the agreements so I can zoom in on MY computer and not a 3rd party hosting image site that allows me a 60% zoom.

Also, stop wiping signatures and details cos it hinders things!
      ;Hi1Niddy! ;-y ;-y ;-y

I really am relief to hear Sainsbury is :UE

Thanks and I will send the letter off in the morning. Also I will really try to make your life easier and be a good student 2
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

UPDATE FOR:

SAINSBURY

Started : 11/03
        Balance : 8000
        date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
        Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10

CCA send 5/10/10
        Received CCA 11/10/10
        Email CCA to Niddy 11/10/10 and its confirmed :UE

Comment

Morning Niddy!

Can I add in the letter (the one you adviced to sent) to request the creditors to stop phoning and take the phone numbers off their system? Also not to doorstep call at the address on the application?

The reason is because the phone number and address on the application is now my employer's business.

When I applied for the credit card back in 2003, the business was mine but then things went sour and a relative took over the business and I prefer to be an employee (less hassle). I am now worried they'll call the phone number non stop and I'll loose my job.

Hope its clear enough to understand.

Thanks bobo

Comment

Hi

Send that as separate letter but they may still send stuff. If you're that bothered then give your home address to them. You can't get the sack and for a relative to sack you, I'd not wanna work there anyways lol.

Don't worry.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi

Send that as separate letter but they may still send stuff. If you're that bothered then give your home address to them. You can't get the sack and for a relative to sack you, I'd not wanna work there anyways lol.

Don't worry.
              ;Hi1 Niddy,

Thanks for the reply. I am going to send this letter, could you correct me if there are faults. Thanks bobo

Dear Sirs,

Account No:

I write to update my details.

My address is:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
              XXXXXXXXXXX
              XXXXXXXXXXXX

Contact number is xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please remove the previous telephone number and address as I am no longer there.

Please respect the legislation set out by the Office of Fair Trading which clearly states that you cannot cause me embarrassment, harass me or pursue a disputed debt by calling on previous addresses or telephone numbers.

Yours faithfully,

Comment

Thats fine, they MUST start to use the new details, as you've formally told them of your change. Only if they get no joy at the new details can they revert back to the old ones.....

Although you'll have to learn to ignore the phone, giving them your home number. In fact i'd be prone to say you're not on the phone yet but when you get a number you'll let them know but in the meantime to write at this address......

May work, instead of offering your number to them

Comment

Thats fine, they MUST start to use the new details, as you've formally told them of your change. Only if they get no joy at the new details can they revert back to the old ones.....

Although you'll have to learn to ignore the phone, giving them your home number. In fact i'd be prone to say you're not on the phone yet but when you get a number you'll let them know but in the meantime to write at this address......

May work, instead of offering your number to them
                  Morning Niddy!

Great advice. I will do that and thanks again.
                  Going send both letters off to Sainsbury by RD today.

bobo

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Received Barclaycard CCA today and have emailed you. Thanks for your time. bobo

BARCLAYCARD

Started : 06/03
                    Balance : 4406
                    date last paid (full amount):14/09/10

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing
                      Hi Niddy,

BARCLAYCARD

They just sent terms, there was no CCA attached with what you emailed - in which case this is unenforceable so respond in kind with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Obviously as you're upto date you should cease repayments...

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing
                        Hi Niddy,

BARCLAYCARD

They just sent terms, there was no CCA attached with what you emailed - in which case this is unenforceable so respond in kind with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Obviously as you're upto date you should cease repayments...
                        Barclaycard is confirmed by Niddy its Unenforceable ;K7

Comment

Hello Niddy,

Thanks so much for your time, as I can see you've been very busy. I will send the letter as adviced 1st thing tomorrow.

I've adjusted it a little bit. Where it says, "primarily as you sent an application form"

I've adjusted it to,"primarily as you sent a copy of the terms"

Barclaycard didn't send the application form but just their terms and conditions.

I will stop the payment 2

bobo

Comment

Hiya

There is a template for terms - see here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623 (freshly updated today with the new guidlines from OFT too LOL)

Sorry maybe it was me that posted the wrong link ooops.... well spotted.

Comment

2 That's because I am learning from the best (still got a long journey though ;F- )

Comment

Hello Niddy!

Posted the letter to Barclays.

I asked for Recorded Delivery and was told Special Delivery is the one that will guaranteed for delivery, as who ever I am sending it to will need to sign for it and I can check online when it was signed.

With RD, there's no guarantee. And with the track and trace, it only tells you when it was delivered, doesn't say if its received.

Just wondering, is it better to send by SD? Or are my wasting more money?

Thanks

bobo

Comment

Working...
                                X