GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

EGG Card (Mrs bobo's)
    • Type of account: EGG Card

• Date commenced: 2003

• Approx balance: £545.29

• Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003

• Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010

• Account owner: Sold to ARC (Europe) Ltd and have instructed Trevor Munn LLB Solicitors to prepare a County Court Claim.
    6/2/11 I have emailed Niddy a copy of the letter and now wait for his advice.
    7/2/11 letters send off to ARC & Trevor Munn as Niddy adviced
    9/2/11 received reply from ARC for my CCA & Request. Send email to Niddy with the copy of letter
    11/2/11 send letter to ARC as Niddy adviced
    14/2/11 received reply from ARC. They returned my £1 chq again for CCA request because my request is not signed
    A copy of letter is emailed to Niddy
    16/2/11 Niddy said to ignore http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=122
    9/3/11 Received letter from Trevor Munn

Last edited by bobogosing; 14 March 2011, 00:57. Reason: update
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      EGG Card (Mrs bobo's)
      6/2/11 I have emailed Niddy a copy of the letter and now wait for his advice.
      Have I ever seen the CCA? Obviously, to buy yourself time and stop proceedings you need to get a CCA Request sent off asap - for all your accounts!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Have I ever seen the CCA? Obviously, to buy yourself time and stop proceedings you need to get a CCA Request sent off asap - for all your accounts!
        Nope, you never seen the CCA for this account. Sending the CCA 1st thing in the morning. Thanks x

PS I am sending the cca to ARC (they brought the debt)
        Do I need to send a Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To start legal action for a Charging Order letter to Trevor Munn LLB
        Solicitor please? (send a copy of the letter to your email a couple hours ago)

Last edited by bobogosing; 7 February 2011, 01:38.

Comment

Nope, you never seen the CCA for this account. Sending the CCA 1st thing in the morning. Thanks x

PS I am sending the cca to ARC (they brought the debt)
          Do I need to send a Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To start legal action for a Charging Order letter to Trevor Munn LLB
          Solicitor please? (send a copy of the letter to your email a couple hours ago)

Ok, send the CCA request to ARC with the £1 PO and leave it at that. Trevor Munster cannot take action once you send it.... send it recorded delivery - if you wanted, you could copy them in - does no harm?

Just write and tell them you dispute the debt and are requesting paperwork, so to return the account to the DCA... until it is resolved
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Trevor Munster

Okies, I'll do just that. Thank you!!

Comment

Letters send to ARC & Trevor Munn Solicitors

Comment

£545.29. I can't get my head around why creditors go to such lengths to recover such small sums of debt. Solicitors, DCAs, doorstep threat monkeys. Its amazing that there is so much effort put into recovering sums that wouldn't pay any of these agencies, let alone make it worth their while.

Comment

Moring Niddy, Mods and All!

(Mrs bobo's EGG Card)

Received reply from ARC, have emailed it ti Niddy.
                  Basically, the letter says:

Please note that ARC (Europe)Ltd is a debt collection "agent", acting in good faith on the instructions received from a"disclosed" princepal, blah blah,blah......

If you required a copy your consumer credit agreement, would you please send our client a cheque for £1.00 being allows under the Credit Consumer Act with your signed information request.......blah, blah.blah

See how they under lined "your signed".......
                  Ummm.......don't think so!

Anyway, better send off the CCA to Egg Card.

bobo x

Comment

Moring Niddy, Mods and All!

(Mrs bobo's EGG Card)

Received reply from ARC, have emailed it ti Niddy.
                    Basically, the letter says:

Please note that ARC (Europe)Ltd is a debt collection "agent", acting in good faith on the instructions received from a"disclosed" princepal, blah blah,blah......

If you required a copy your consumer credit agreement, would you please send our client a cheque for £1.00 being allows under the Credit Consumer Act with your signed information request.......blah, blah.blah

See how they under lined "your signed".......
                    Ummm.......don't think so!

Anyway, better send off the CCA to Egg Card.

bobo x
                    No, you do not send a new request off to Egg at all - you send this back to the monkeys that are hassling you (as they are Egg's appointed representatives aren't they): ---> Follow-Up to DCA - who decline your CCA Request

Comment

No, you do not send a new request off to Egg at all - you send this back to the monkeys that are hassling you (as they are Egg's appointed representatives aren't they): ---> Follow-Up to DCA - who decline your CCA Request
                      Still alot to learn, thank GOD I've found Niddy and this excellent forum
                      Ok, will send template off as adviced. Thanks so much Niddy! x

Comment

Bobo

After properly reading your email - send this version below. Note the amendment (in reflection of their threat) - however you must send the CCA Request and cheque back, that you originally sent, along with the letter below....

Dear Sirs,

Account No: XXXXXXXX

I recently requested that you supply me a copy of the alleged Consumer Credit Agreement, pursuant to s.77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974).

I clearly explained in my original letter what I expected from you, therefore your response telling me to go and speak to the original creditor is way out of line and I refer you back to your legal obligations, in particular s.175 (CCA1974); quoted from my original letter, below;
                        If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties. Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b), 6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR)
                        As is evident from the above quote, it is up to you to do any running around, not me! Therefore I put the original request back to you and expect a response within the time-scales allowed. I request that you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to any account you deem to be mine, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide. I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit (12 + 2 days). You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request; the provisions of s.77 will apply. If you cannot find the information then you are to return to the original creditor and ask them for it - I will not.

I also ask you to pay close attention to your wild and outrageous threat that you're going to attempt to commence action, as per your client instruction, whom you rely on as being perfect (let me tell you they are far from being perfect) and I invite you to please take action, the sooner the better if you will. Oh, before I forget, I ought to point out that you are restricted from taking any formal action, and the court must refuse any judgment, on a disputed claim whereby there is an outstanding s.78 CCA Request. I look forward to receiving the CCA or court papers, whichever you decide, however I will draw the courts attention to your clear negligence and ignorance of the legal process should you attempt any formal action, along with a counter-claim for all costs and compensation, prior to requesting the claim is struck-out.

Attached is a copy of my original request and the original payment in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee - remember these funds are not to be used for any other purpose. If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee and then remove the incorrect entry from your systems.

I do, expect the main actions to be dealt with, as matter of course, and look forward to hearing from you within the prescribed time-scales quoted.

Yours faithfully

Sign digitally

Comment

This must be one of the most sarcastic additions yet - but these muppets deserve it!!

I also ask you to pay close attention to your wild and outrageous threat that you're going to attempt to commence action, as per your client instruction, whom you rely on as being perfect (let me tell you they are far from being perfect) and I invite you to please take action, the sooner the better if you will. Oh, before I forget, I ought to point out that you are restricted from taking any formal action, and the court must refuse any judgment, on a disputed claim whereby there is an outstanding s.78 CCA Request. I look forward to receiving the CCA or court papers, whichever you decide, however I will draw the courts attention to your clear negligence and ignorance of the legal process should you attempt any formal action, along with a counterclaim for all costs and compensation.

Comment

Ok, can't wait to send the letter off. Its brilliant and cheered me up too!.

Thanks Niddy x
                            Last edited by bobogosing; 10 February 2011, 22:10.

Comment

Hello Niddy, Mods and Everyone!

I have emailed you the reply from ARC, please advice what to do next. Thanks

Update of my journey with EGG Card/ARC
                              http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=106

Takecare all!!

bobo x

Comment

Hello Niddy, Mods and Everyone!

I have emailed you the reply from ARC, please advice what to do next. Thanks

Update of my journey with EGG Card/ARC
                                http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=106

Takecare all!!

bobo x
                                Have they sent back the payment again?

Comment

Working...
                                X