GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Send RD - no need to waste £3 odd per letter sending SD..... The fact you have proof you sent it is good enough to satisfy a court it was indeed sent, if they don't get it - tough! It is assumed delivered once you use RD.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

;-y cool! thanks niddy!!
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

UP DATE

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
        Balance : 21,300
        date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
        Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
        Received CCA 21/10/10

Hi Niddy!

I've email you the CCA for you to have a look and I am keeping my finger crossed ;Hmm

Thanks for your time.

bobo

Comment

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
          Balance : 4570
          date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
          Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10

MINT

Started : 07/04
          Balance : 6969
          date last paid (full amount):28/08/10
          Date last paid (Reduced payment):30/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10

Hi again!

Do I need to send any follow up letter please?
          Have not heard anything from these two yet.

Thanks,

bobo

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing
            MBNA Virgin / MINT
            Send CCA 5/10/10

Hi again! Do I need to send any follow up letter please? Have not heard anything from these two yet.
            Thanks, bobo
            Hiya, nope you sit back and wait - thing is, until they respond these are both unenforceable....... k
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA - Unenforceable - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

:UE

Barclays - Unenforceable - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                MBNA - Unenforceable - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

Barclays - Unenforceable - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

Thanks for the good news Niddy!

Will send off the letters as adviced.

I've also received CCA from Viirgin and Mint ;F-
                Will email them to you later, also a letter from Sainsbury.

Thanks again! bobo

Comment

Ok, send me 3 emails later please..... if you do it now i'll deal now..... going at 4pm so if before then i'll sort for you otherwise will be tomorrow. k

Comment

Ok, send me 3 emails later please..... if you do it now i'll deal now..... going at 4pm so if before then i'll sort for you otherwise will be tomorrow. k
                    Hi Niddy

I've email you and wait for your advice.

Thanks

bobo

Comment

Sainsburys - Ignore, no action necessary

MBNA - Virgin - Enforceable i'm afraid. You can either blag this or repay it....? If you decide to blag it then send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503 and see what they send back.....

Barclays - You need to formally change your address - when did you move? Have you got a mail redirect? If not, how come the other lenders know your new address but Barclays do not? Have Barclays been corresponding with you at the new address, prior to the CCA Request - by corresponding I mean have they sent you any paperwork, statements, letters asking for payment etc...?

Comment

Sainsburys - Ignore, no action necessary

Ok, Thanks!

MBNA - Virgin - Enforceable i'm afraid. You can either blag this or repay it....? If you decide to blag it then send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503 and see what they send back.....
                        I will send the letter off.

Barclays - You need to formally change your address - when did you move? Have you got a mail redirect? If not, how come the other lenders know your new address but Barclays do not? Have Barclays been corresponding with you at the new address, prior to the CCA Request - by corresponding I mean have they sent you any paperwork, statements, letters asking for payment etc...?
                        The address that Barclays have, used to be my business address and I lived in the flats above when I applied for the card., they never send any correspondence to the address I want them to change to.

With the other creditors, they just changed it with no problem in the past, when I was paying full whack monthly, never asked for any info.

Barclay is just being a pain ;Spank ;Spank ;Spank . If they want to be stubborn then I'll continue to use the address they've, as I still work there, so no problem collecting the post. I just hope they won't call in when the shop is open. ;F-

Comment

Barclay is just being a pain ;Spank ;Spank ;Spank . If they want to be stubborn then I'll continue to use the address they've, as I still work there, so no problem collecting the post. I just hope they won't call in when the shop is open. ;F- [/color]
                          Hiya, Ok well send a new CCA request off then using the shop address and collect it from there... they shouldn't call there cos they have no rights anyway so don't worry about that - if they make that threat, they'd be daft!

Comment

Barclay is just being a pain ;Spank ;Spank ;Spank . If they want to be stubborn then I'll continue to use the address they've, as I still work there, so no problem collecting the post. I just hope they won't call in when the shop is open. ;F- [/color]
                            Hiya, Ok well send a new CCA request off then using the shop address and collect it from there... they shouldn't call there cos they have no rights anyway so don't worry about that - if they make that threat, they'd be daft!
                            Hello Niddy!

Thanks for your time. I've CCA Barclay's at the shop address and you had a look at them and confirmed its :UE as its terms that they've send.

You adviced to sent the "CCA Query-Terms and Conditions Supplied" letter.
                            I send the letter on 18/10/10 and now they've replied.
                            I've send a copy of the letter to your email. Please advice what to do next. ;P-;

Thanks bobo

Comment

Hiya

Barclays needs no further responses, this is a blanket response from them - ignore it. 2

Comment

MINT

Started : 07/04
                                Balance : 6969
                                date last paid (full amount):28/08/10
                                Date last paid (Reduced payment):30/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
                                Received CCA 25/10/10

;Hi Hello Niddy,

I've email you the Mint CCA which was received today. Waiting for your advice.

Thanks

bobo

Comment

Working...
                                X