GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk ?

Nothing there.....
    I clicked on agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk and it came up with this " could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed"
    Not good with computers, please help!!
    Last edited by bobogosing; 25 February 2011, 23:44.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      I clicked on agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk and it came up with this " could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed"
      Not good with computers, please help!!
      You need to copy that email address (agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk) and use it....

The error you get is because you don't use an email client, its fine - just drop the address (or type it) into a new email.... simples
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You need to copy that email address (agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk) and use it - I dont use never-in-doubt@live.co.uk anymore.

The error you get is because you don't use an email client, its fine - just drop the address (or type it) into a new email.... simples
        Thanks for that. I have now emailed you again to the new address. Was panicking there

Comment

TESCO CREDIT CARD (Mrs bobo's)
          • Type of account: Tesco Credit Card
          • Date commenced: 2003
          • Approx balance: £303.93
          • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
          • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
          • Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services

25/2/11 Received letter from Moorcroft, will email it to Niddy and wait for advice

I am pissing myself here, are these muppets for real? they are threatening litigation for £303?

Ignore them - I wanna see if they will actually start something that they can't get out of, sit tight and don't worry (I won't let them do anything) - keep me updated if they write back
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

RBS Natwest Cards (Mrs bobo's)
            • Type of account: RBS Natwest Card
            • Date commenced: pre 2004, will update
            • Approx balance: £2714.03
            • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
            • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
            • Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services

10/2/11 send cca request
            25/2/11 received letter from Moorcroft, email to Niddy and wait for advice
            Have they responded to your CCA Request yet? if not they are in default - lets see if they will take action on a disputed account protected from action under CCA1974

As you can imagine, you need to ignore this as well. Jesus, Moorcroft think they are being clever when its evident they are using scare tactics making certain threatening words bold in typefont. Its a bloody insult - they should lose their licence - muppets make me sooo

Comment

I am pissing myself here, are these muppets for real? they are threatening litigation for £303?

Ignore them - I wanna see if they will actually start something that they can't get out of, sit tight here and don't worry - keep me updated if they write back
              Okies, as long it doesn't affect the house.
              Also I've not CCA this account
              Last edited by bobogosing; 26 February 2011, 00:43.

Comment

Have they responded to your CCA Request yet? if not they are in default - lets see if they will take action on a disputed account protected from action under CCA1974

As you can imagine, you need to ignore this as well. Jesus, Moorcroft think they are being clever when its evident they are using scare tactics making certain threatening words bold in typefont. Its a bloody insult - they should lose their licence - muppets make me sooo
                Nope, RBS have not responded to my CCA request.

Comment

Okies, as long it doesn't affect the house.
                  How would it, could it and should it? Don't worry!

Comment

Nope, RBS have not responded to my CCA request.
                    Then they cannot take ANY action so ignore it!

Comment

Ignore them - I wanna see if they will actually start something that they can't get out of, sit tight and don't worry (I won't let them do anything) - keep me updated if they write back
                      Hello Niddy!

Moorcroft have send me a letter, going to email it to you

Also received a letter for this one too http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=140

Wait for your advice, thanks

Comment

Hello Niddy!

Did you get my email? Thanks bobo x

Comment

You sent me the same letter twice! Thing is for £303 they are threatening court? Idiots - they really are!

Regards to account ending 530 - Send this back:---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Good evening Niddy and everyone!

Thanks Niddy for reply to the Moorcroft(Tesco) http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=147 Will send the letter off as adviced.

I have also send the letter from MINT, its Mr bobo's account http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=130

Thanks a million. bobo x

Comment

You sent me the same letter twice! Thing is for £303 they are threatening court? Idiots - they really are!

Regards to account ending 530 - Send this back:---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                              Morning Niddy!

Sorry for not making myself cleared, I've emailed you again for the other letter from Moorcroft(RBS) and also a letter from MINT for Mr bobo's account http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=130

I suppose I send the same letter Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation to Moorcroft (RBS)?

Thanks. bobo x

Comment

You ignore Mint - however i've already advised what to send Moorcroft in response to YOUR RBS account.

Comment

Working...
                                X