GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Thanks Swanny - it does work 'cos I've just tried it too....Thanks for the lesson

Comment

I didn't even realise there [size=5]was an envelope there!

Thanks Swanny!!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello Niddy, mods and everyone!

Hope I know how to use this forum, its so advanced!

Need to update my diary when I know how :-/
        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Hi

see here: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...59&postcount=2
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            okies!! thanks Niddy x

Comment

Hello Niddy and every one!

Received a letter from sainsbury and they said someone will be calling on 14/01/11, its this Friday

Going to send doorstep letter and hope its in time for them to receive

Have anyone had doorstep visit letter from sainsbury please? And do they visit as they say?

Very shaky bobo x

Comment

MustGetStraight wrote:
                Just a thought - did they say calling? I think they try to make you think they are sending someone round but it could also mean telephoning, couldn't it.

These companies are so good at scaring the life out of us, they have it down to a fine art.

With all the debts I have, I still haven't received any visits (yet!) although lots of DCAs have tried to infer that they'll be sending someone round.
                Hi MGS! Sorry missed your post. The letter actually said " Our representative will be calling your home on 14th January 2011 PLEASE TELEPHONE 0845 300 0580 IF THIS IS NOT CONVENIENT"
                Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 16 January 2011, 02:13.

Comment

Never-In-Doubt wrote:
                  dont worry they have no legal right, just ignore anyone that calls tomorrow.

dont worry ok?
                  Hi Niddy! Thanks and did you get my email and PM regarding Barclaycard's letter, please advice what to do next? x

billypre wrote:
                  I'll eat my hat if anyone arrives at your door. The fact they are "concerned" about if its convenient screams to me that its a backdoor way to get you to phone. If they were actually sending someone round, they wouldn't care if you thought it was convenient or not.......because thats how they operate. SCUMBAGS
                  Thanks billypre! Will let you all know tomorrow...........
                  Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 16 January 2011, 02:14.

Comment

Highlight the text you want to quote and click this image (from the wysiwyg editor) and it quotes it properly for you!

Like so....

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Highlight the text you want to quote and click this image (from the wysiwyg editor) and it quotes it properly for you!
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update for Sainsbury doorstep visit.

Phew!! No one came after all but we are not holding our breath..........

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
                        Update for Sainsbury doorstep visit.

Phew!! No one came after all but we are not holding our breath..........
                        Good, see told you not to worry!

Comment

Hi Niddy! Thanks and did you get my email and PM regarding Barclaycard's letter, please advice what to do next? x

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                            Hiya

How to link to another post.

Click the number on the post

Then at the top of the page click the site addy there ie like this one--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...5&postcount=87 this will then turn blue, right click on your mouse/pad & select copy then go to the message you want to add the link to, right click again this time select paste, ok.

Hey presto, linky done(hopefully)
                            Edited this & bumped it to a new post for you Bobo.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                              Edited this & bumped it to a new post for you Bobo.
                              Thanks swanfan! Everything is so new, not good on computer:-(
                              I like the new forum though, lots to learn and I have good teachers on here to help when I'm stuck, thanks to Niddy,Mods and all members at AAF!!! x

Comment

By the way, Barclaycard was confirmed by Niddy...
                                Regards to your email, ignore their silly, condescending bollox! If I was able to ring and bollock them for being numpties, trust me I would! I love the part where they say "therefore your comments regards s.127 are irrelevant" - really? last I knew only a judge could make such a call - tsk, amateurs that they are!

I've seen plenty of those letters before, ignore it.

Keep us updated.

Comment

Working...
                                X