GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Hello Niddy,

Sorry for all the confusion. I was suppose to email you 2 different letters from moorcroft, 1 for Tesco @ £303 and the other for RBS @ £2714 but I emailed you Tesco(RBS) twice.

Anyhow, I've send both accounts the letter you adviced as they are the same wordings, only the amount owed is differnt. Hope I've done right there.

bobo x
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      Hello Niddy,

Sorry for all the confusion. I was suppose to email you 2 different letters from moorcroft, 1 for Tesco @ £303 and the other for RBS @ £2714 but I emailed you Tesco(RBS) twice.

Anyhow, I've send both accounts the letter you adviced as they are the same wordings, only the amount owed is differnt. Hope I've done right there.

bobo x
      No the letter from Mint was from Mint that you sent me

Listen, step back and start again - what is going on here cos i'm totally confused - you sent me one letter from mint and one from moorcroft.

The mint needs NO reply, moorcroft does.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok to clear things up.... (now you know why I say one update, one post, one email. You mix things together and it does not help me at all - it makes things go from easy to confusing!)..

Letter from mint dated 02/03/11 - Ignore
        Letter from Moorcroft with balance of £303 - send this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
        Letter from Moorcroft with balance of £2714 - send this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

My 1st email was sent on 8/3/11. Its suppose to be 2 letters from moorcroft(that's when I cocked up!)
          On post #147, you said I've emailed the same letter twice (account ending 530)

So on 9/3/11, send you the other moorcroft letter (account ending 573) along with the mint letter.

Hope its clearer now

Comment

Oooops! You beat me to it. Thanks for the advice x

Comment

Cheers, keep us updated :niddy

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Cheers, keep us updated :niddy
                I am afraid you havn't seen the last of me for tonight yet!

Comment

AMERICAN EXPRESS (Mrs bobo's)
                  • Type of account: American Express
                  • Date commenced: 27/7/99
                  • Approx balance: £3793.42
                  • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                  • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                  • Account owner: Amercian Express
                  11/2/11 Send CCA request
                  3/3/11 Received CCA
                  7/3/11 Received letter from RMA
                  10/3/11 Emailing CCA and letter from RMA

Comment

best be quick - i'm outta here soon (to do website)!

Comment

AMERICAN EXPRESS (Mrs bobo's)
                      • Type of account: American Express
                      • Date commenced: 27/7/99
                      • Approx balance: £3793.42
                      • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                      • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                      • Account owner: Amercian Express

11/2/11 Send CCA request
                      3/3/11 Received CCA
                      7/3/11 Received letter from RMA
                      This is

Its an application and the terms are not relevant to the card in question; one thing that stands out - the default sums show £12 - in 1999 Amex charged between £25 - £35 NOT £12.

Respond with this: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

I do want to add something in there to RMA about their lies (but cant be bothered), - they are threatening you with BR and/or a Warrant of Execution - idiots - they need to enforce it and obtain permission for such to occur which is very unlikely - they have more chance of you paying in full than obtaining any such order to "come in and remove and sell your goods" - this is a civil matter, NOT something that would involve court appointed bailiffs (ie those with the power to do such things, usually for unpaid fines/taxes/council tax etc)...

Muppets!

Anyway, send this and see what happens: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

Thank you Niddy!! Will send letter as adviced. x

Comment

Best of Luck

Comment

Update

MBNA Visa (Mr bobo's)

Started :11/1998
                            Balance : 21,300
                            date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                            Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10
                            send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
                            12/3/11 Nothing serious so far, keep receiving payments demand letters

Comment

Update

MBNA Visa (Mr bobo's)

Started :11/1998
                              Balance : 21,300
                              date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                              Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10
                              send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
                              12/3/11 Nothing serious so far, keep receiving payments demand letters
                              Just ignore

Comment

Hi Niddy!

Thought you will on your holidays!!

MBNA visa & MBNA virgin have send default letters. I don't know if they are the proper ones. Can I email them to you please? Thanks bobo x

Comment

Working...
                                X