GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bobogosing's UE diary

This is unfortunately enforceable..... sorry, time to look to repay it. ;P-; ;P-;
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      This is unfortunately enforceable..... sorry, time to look to repay it. ;P-; ;P-;
      Thanks Niddy! Can I still wait for it to default, then negotiate for a low payment?
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing
        Can I still wait for it to default, then negotiate for a low payment?
        Yep, best thing to do really.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Can I still wait for it to default, then negotiate for a low payment?
          Yep, best thing to do really.....
          Ok, thanks for your time 2

Comment

anytime y y

Comment

;Hi1 Niddy and everyone!

Update of my UE journey.

Nothing yet.......just normal monthly statements which I can't afford to pay :cry:

bobo

Comment

Thanks. Keep posting updates.

Comment

Hello Niddy and everyone ;Hi1

Better drop in and say hello before my dairy is losted in the deep blue sea 2

Still no pressure yet but if it comes we will be waiting ;EEK

Comment

Hi stranger! Stay in touch - use the chat threads and have a laugh! No need to be a distant member......

y y

Comment

;Hi1 Hello Niddy and all!

Just to give update.

Nothing exciting, have not been paying for 2 months to my creditors and still no sign of defaults, wonder why ;Hmm ?

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
                      Balance : 21,300
                      date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                      Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10
                      send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
                      Balance : 4570
                      date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
                      Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10
                      send CCA and Niddy confirmed enforceable ;P-;

MINT

Started : 07/04
                      Balance : 6969
                      date last paid (full amount):28/08/10
                      Date last paid (Reduced payment):30/09/10

send CCA and Niddy confirmed enforceable ;P-;

SAINSBURY

Started : 11/03
                      Balance : 8000
                      date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                      Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10

BARCLAYCARD

Started : 06/03
                      Balance : 4406
                      date last paid (full amount):14/09/10

Comment

Hiya

Thanks for the update! Please send me the Mint CCA again, as it's 2004 i'm surprised it is enforceable; maybe I missed something (maybe I never) but it's worth me rechecking. Please resend it to me.

As for the others - just sit tight, no action necessary.

Comment

Hiya

Thanks for the update! Please send me the Mint CCA again, as it's 2004 i'm surprised it is enforceable; maybe I missed something (maybe I never) but it's worth me rechecking. Please resend it to me.

Morning Niddy and All!

Sorry for late reply, have not been feeling well lately but on the mend now( I hope!)

Hey Niddy! Good job you asked me to resend the MINT CCA to you, I've taken a good look at the CCA and read the letter again.

The letter says "I am pleased to enclose your replacement MINT Credit Card" And the CCA have the latest credit limit of £7,220, which I am sure it was not that amount when MINT approved the application.
                          Also, the date that was sign is back in 2004.

What I am trying to say is credit limit and date of signature does not match, it looks like they've put it together. See what you think.

Thanks for time, bobo

Comment

Hiya

Morning Niddy and All!

Sorry for late reply, have not been feeling well lately but on the mend now( I hope!)

Hey Niddy! Good job you asked me to resend the MINT CCA to you, I've taken a good look at the CCA and read the letter again.

The letter says "I am pleased to enclose your replacement MINT Credit Card" And the CCA have the latest credit limit of £7,220, which I am sure it was not that amount when MINT approved the application.
                            Also, the date that was sign is back in 2004.

What I am trying to say is credit limit and date of signature does not match, it looks like they've put it together. See what you think.

Thanks for time, bobo
                            Hiya ya

Hope you're feeling better now? Well, if not you will be when you've read this message mile

It is actually unenforceable as it is clearly a recon - not that I can tell with the same accuracy as you can pinpoint (being its not my account) but their cover letter gives it away where they confirm it is a recon.... basically respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624

Obviously cease all repayments to this and treat it as 100% unenforceable until further notice and also keep us updated on here with any reply etc....

Thanks & well done - that's why I like to check things every so often cos when i'm snowed under mistakes can and do invariably happen, as shows with this.

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Will send the letter off and that means 1 and 4

<:-P <:-P

Comment

Excellent - we love to see the icon on these boards!

Comment

Working...
                                X