GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmsman UE Diary

dear all,
    not very good at keyboard so bear with me please,
    In a dmp cccs 3 years repaid over £30 grand still over £ grand left to pay.
    ccj to nat west for £ grand which included £ grand overdraft added to it.
    credit cards to
    barclaycard
    mint
    rbs
    cap 1
    marbles
    monument
    lloyds
    nat west
    marks spencer
    all leicester loan
    citi
    hsbc
    all well before 2007.

reason going to try, huge loss of income now unable to make payments except priority.

hi all,
    have viewed templates have got the £1 postal orders just waiting for my son to print off the cca requests and will send them off recorded delivery Saturday then wait for the SSSSS to hit the fan. Its not that I dont want to pay I just cant make them any more, the phone calls have been endless the last two months I have made token payments
    but they are not happy. Any way its the interest only I probably owe now. I have been viewing the sites for years and now hope to use your knowledge to at least keep them at bay. many thanks helmsman.
    Last edited by helmsman; 5 April 2012, 08:37.

Re: unenforceability time to go for it

Hiya

I need you to read this and supply the info requested: viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Type of account (credit card/loan)
    Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
    Approx balance
    Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
    Are you on arrangement or not paying
    Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
    Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
    Then i'll move your thread into the related part of the forum and advise as appropriate - for the moment send the CCA requests and await their response.

Ok, stop all payments (excluding the CCJ - if you're paying it) and also stop speaking to them on the phone, it may be easier changing your number...... More to follow once you read this and give me the info requested: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Thanks
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: unenforceability time to go for it
      MBNA
      Approx 2006
      £
      Token Payments past 3 years
      On arrangement
      Nobody
      CCA REQUEST
      NoCCA available.
      Last edited by helmsman; 23 August 2019, 07:48.

Comment

Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Capital One CC
        pre 2002
        pre 2007
        arrangement
        defaulted
        CC Company
        CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 4/11/16
        letter could take 4 weeks 12/10/10
        cca received 18/10/2010. niddy says UE :UE
        ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 21/10/2010
        final response received 4/11/10 sent to niddy IGNORE :UE
        AIC letter 26/4/11 start paying will await niddys wisdom. Niddy says Ignore, happy too
        Letter Cap 1 AIC no longer with dca returned to cap 1 21/10/11 please pay. NO I WONT.
        SHOULD BE SB.NOVEMBER 2016. DEFINATELY STATUTE BARRED NOW
        Last edited by helmsman; 1 January 2017, 11:47.

Comment

Barclaycard CC
          pre 2006
          £
          pre 2007
          arrangement
          defaulted
          DCA
          CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 11/16
          letter barclaycard will respond asap 15/10/2010
          22/1/16 offer rob way 50% off if I pay will ignore.
          6/9/16 pay up HC solicitors.
          20/9/16 HC solicitors 10 days to pay or will go to court.
          28/9/16 LBA sent to howard cohen SD.
          18/11/2010 letter REPAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CANCELLED STILL NO CCA.
          LETTER 20/12/10 FROM MERCERS RECEIVED 05/01/11 DEFAULT NOTICE STILL NO CCA.
          resolvecall asking for payment NO CCA RECIVED AS YET LETTER RECEIVED 6/1/11
          letter from mercers pay or debt collectors may call no cca received as yet 24/2/11
          Letter 10/3/2011 barclaycard cannot find cca will not enforce thru courts whilst this continues will continue to request payment (good luck with that).
          Letter 1/2/14 from barclaycrap saying they have reported inaccurate data to the CRA and will enter a new default date and to pay up.( THEY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF).
          18/7/15 Statement received
          15/10/15 Letter hoist taken over account list of payments options available to me(how thoughtful of them) will await further contact before responding.
          27/5/16 Letter Rob Way 50% discount if I pay. Ignored.
          28/9/16 solicitors threatning court LBA sent SD to arrive by 30/9 deadline.
          15/10/16 Rob Way send £1 for cca request, printed will send next week.
          20/10 cca sent to rob way.
          ;27/10 Letter rob way acc on hold whilst they get cca.
          15/12/16 Letter RobWay not received anything fromBC yet will keep you informed.
          01/02/17 Letter Rob Way still nothing from BC.
          16/3/17 Rob way still looking.
          Well wont matter what they come up with now. This Is DEFINATELY STATUTE BARRED NOW
          Last edited by helmsman; 23 May 2017, 15:56.

Comment

Marbles CC
            pre 2006
            £
            pre 2007
            Arrangement
            defaulted
            Marbles
            letter from marbles copy current executed agreement plus signed statement of acc. Copy of original signed application will follow shortly. 18/10/2010.
            cca received 23/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
            CCA ACC QUERY LETTER SENT 29/10/2010.
            letter marbles not upholding complaint and receiving advice from internet which is incorrect 5/11/2010 not able to supply true copy as yet. :aaw niddy says ignore
            LETTER 9/11/2010 BREACH OF TERMS/CONDITIONS DEFAULT WILL BE ISSUED TO REQUEST FULL PAYMENT ;EEK
            LETTER 30/11/2010 NOTICE OF INTENDED ACTION MAY APPLY FOR CCJ PLEASE CONTACT US. NO
            letter marbles 24/2/11 please give us your phone number and contact us to make a payment. NO I WONT.
            Letter from 1ST Credit now trying to get payment. 28/3/11
            letter to 1st credit 7/4/11 threat to commence litigation.
            2 letters 14/4/11 from 1st credit letter 1 threats letter 2 acknowledging dispute. niddy says ignore for now
            Letter LCS solicitors 27/4/11 will recommend client to go to court 14 days if dont pay
            5/5/11 threat of litigation sent to LCS Solicitors as per niddys advice
            Letter today dated 4/5/11 25% discount if I pay by end of the month.
            letter 6/5/11 same as above
            letter 9/5/11 1st credit You Have Raised A Dispute they will contact Marbles will reply within 1 month please phone and give them a contact number so they can deal with this sooner.
            Letter 30/8/11 Cabot and letter of assignment to cabot pay them.
            23/9/11 Acc sold whilst in dispute sent.
            13/10/11 letter from cabot marbles having problem finding cca in archives will keep looking but debt should be paid. (yeah right) will ignore
            24/10/11 Cabot lender still looking keep paying. (NO)
            2/11/11 cabot lender not able to supply docs within time period acc on hold whilst they continue to request info. Still obliged to pay. (yeah right of course I will) NOT.
            Letter 12/11/11 Marbles cannot supply original agreement but still pay cannot enforce through court whilst this remains the case. they have complied with Section 78.
            SHOULD BE SB NOVEMBER 2016. DEFINATELY STATUTE BARRED NOW.
            Last edited by helmsman; 1 January 2017, 11:48.

Comment

M&S Money CC
              pre 2006
              £
              pre 2007
              arrangement
              defaulted
              M&S
              CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
              cca received 21/10/2010 niddy says UE :UE
              OOPS STEWARDS ENQUIRY DECISION REVERSED ;EEK
              agreement to pay no charges or interest added.
              Last edited by helmsman; 22 March 2012, 09:48.

Comment

1/3/2005Monument CC
                pre 2007
                arrangement
                defaulted
                Monument
                cca received 14/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                final response received 22/10/2010 1 Niddy says IGNORE
                FINAL NOTICE PENDING TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT DEFAULT NOTICE COURT ACTION ECT.24/12/2010
                we have contact 20/5/11 pay or we will get a dca on the case.
                letter 14/6/11 circuit financial solutions contact immediately follow instuctions may offer repayment plan or settlement.
                letter 24/6/11 CFS dca may take to court ect ect.
                threat of litigation sent to CFS rd 27/6/11
                Letter CFS 19/7/11 same as 24/6/11
                threat of litigation sent again 20/7/11
                Letter dated 3/8/11 C.A.R.S. new DCA on the case ACC sold whilst in dispute on its way 11/8/11.
                Letter C A R S send £1 for a cca? have already had that IDIOTS Will ignore await next letter. 17/8/11
                Letter 12/10/11 from Clarity new DCA on the case pay them 25% discount or monthly payments? no chance acc sold whilst in dispute on its way. 17/10/11
                Letter Mon new set t/cs appl form. 14/12/11
                Sent 20/12/11 Application form received to Monument.
                Letter 11/5/12 RJ debt recoveries pay or go to court 1st letter from these tossers.
                Letter sent to above tossers 11/5/12 Threat O Gram Letter before Action. 4th dca.
                Letter LRC recoveries jc international acquisition 18/10/13 pay up.
                Sent 21/10/13 sold whilst in dispute to LRC Reacoveries.
                Letter 6/1/14 LRC do not agree acc in dispute pay up
                Letter LRC any reasonable offer will be considered otherwise the wrath of the gods will be reigned on me.
                Letter LRC 14/6/14 Settlement offer pay half by 23/6 if wont pay possible legal action.
                Letter Tenron LLC 25/3/16 pay or further action will commence.
                Letter Tenron 30/4/16 do not ignore pay by 1 week, SWID sent 2/5/16
                Ltter 21/10 JCIAC corp Reasignned to CIAC corporation pay them err NO.
                Last edited by helmsman; 1 January 2017, 11:50.

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
                  pre 2006
                  £
                  pre 2007
                  arrangement
                  defaulted
                  Lloyds TSB
                  lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                  ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                  letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
                  LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
                  LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
                  LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
                  THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
                  LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
                  Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
                  Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
                  letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
                  letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
                  letter from moorcroft 7/6/11 account on hold whilst they contact their clients.
                  letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
                  Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                  Letter rob way 20/8/11 acc on hold 7 days while they request docs from Lloyds.
                  Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
                  Letter rob way lloyds appl form + t/cs start paying. 23/9/11
                  Letter sent Rob Way missing prescribed terms 23/9/11
                  Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
                  24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
                  4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
                  Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
                  Letter Rob Way acc on hold whilst they request docs 28/11/11
                  Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
                  Letter 6/1/12 C S L demand I pay or legal action threatened.
                  10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
                  Letter 18/1/12 Credit Securities £1 not included in acc sold whilst in dispute letter send it with various other comments.
                  15/3/12 Received statement today. (Thanks for that)
                  11/7/12 letter from lloyds dated 3/7/12 have instructed IQor to collect.Will await contact.
                  13/7/12 we have contact from iQor pay up now to avoid further action acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
                  9/8/12 letter iqor door step visit threat.
                  10/8/12 Threat or door step theft letter sent + copy of acc sold whilst in dispute for good measure.
                  29/11/12 Letter Iqor acc on hold send £1 for cca, sending one liner lloyds already had the fee 4/10/10.
                  14/12/12 Letter iqor with appl forms terms ect.
                  17/12/12 Letter to iqor missing t/cs. 4th dca so far
                  30/12/12 Letter lloyds enclosing recon agreement saying thats it! will send to niddy for verdict.
                  17/1/13 and the verdict is WTF.
                  19/1/13 MK Recoveries taking over acc.
                  1/2/13 Mack Hall we have contact Acc sold in dispute on its way.re action protoc
                  8/2/13 Mack Hall acc on hold whilst they contact their client. (that will do for starters)5th dca.
                  15/3/14 Statement from Lloyds
                  12/7/14 Lowell port folio have purchased this account.
                  6/8/14 another letter Lowells no reason why no pay.
                  20/08/14 Acc sold whilst in dispute sent to Lowells.
                  6/9/14 Lowells looking into complaint.
                  29/11/14 Lowells not upholding complaint 30 days to make an offer.
                  17/12/14 CCA request sent to Lowells.
                  23/12/14 bwlegal threat of court action.
                  5/1/15 Letter to legal threat of litigation whilst awaiting cca.
                  18/5/15 bwlegal threat of court action again without response from above letters
                  19/6/16 Letters to bwlegal pre action protocol new cca request to Lowells.
                  7/7/15 Lowells refusing to supply cca as Lloyds supplied one 2010 and will instruct bw legal to continue collection activity.
                  10/7/15 letter to lowells asking to send me a cca.
                  17/7/15 letter Lowells and bwlegal letter of claim will issue proceedings in 10 days if no pay.
                  17/7/15 letter sent to bwlegal again pre action protocol same as 19/6/15 which they refuse cca and any response.

23/7/15 bwlegal acc on hold whilst they contact lowells.
                  Last edited by helmsman; 1 January 2017, 11:52.

Comment

Halifax CC
                    pre 2006
                    £
                    pre 2007
                    arrangement
                    defaulted
                    DCA
                    letter moorcroft 14/10/2010 account on hold req to halifax cca. received cca 09/12/2010 sent to niddy for verification. niddy says its UNENFORCEABLE not directly linked to any terms
                    cca query letter sent to moorcroft dca 13/12/2010
                    LETTER CAPQUEST 6/1/11 ASKING FOR PAYMENT HAVE TAKEN OVER ACCOUNT.
                    Letter hl legal 31/1/11 pay by 9/2/11 or may take to court.
                    threat of litigation letter sent 2/2/11
                    letter today from capquest closing account on system as did not know of existing query 10/2/11
                    letter robinson way 26/4/11 have taken over from capquest, pay up this debt will not go away may take legal action ect. 3rd dca.
                    letter rob way will go to court if dont pay 10 days letter dated 21/4/11.
                    threat of litigation letter sent 3/5/11 to rob way SD.
                    letter 9/5/11 from rob way account on delay as I requested a copy of the agreement NO it WAS threat of litigation I sent.
                    letter rob way still awaiting a response from client concerned and have reminded them query outstanding will let me know outcome. (HOW KIND BUT PLEASE DONT RUSH). 15/6/11
                    1/7/11 rob way have sent a new set of terms up to date,
                    30/7/11 letter rob way no response from hbos as yet will let us know asap (dont rush)
                    IQOR on the case acc sold whilst in dispute sent 27/8/11.
                    Iqor 26/9/11 you raised a dispute we are requesting docs from Halifax on hold at this time.
                    Letter 3/4/12 from Halifax statement no % or charges being added. (how nice to keep me informed and not ask for money).
                    17/8/12 acc given to westcot to collect will await contact.
                    Letter westcot dated 24/8 rec 31/8 payup acc sold whils in dispute on its way.3/9/12
                    Letter Westcot dated 7/9/12 you have raised a query acc on hold whilst they investigate.
                    Letter Westcot 10/12/12 sent application form pay up.
                    Sent to Westcot 15/10 application form received.
                    Letter from Westcot you have raised a query 24/10/12 acc on hold whilst requesting docs.(5th dca)
                    Letter from Capquest 22/7/13 Halifax has sold acc to capquest investments ltd please pay NO.
                    Sent to Crapquest 24/7/13 copies of previous correspondence + 1 liner referring them to previous.
                    Letter from Capquest 1/8/13 looking into letter sent
                    Letter from Capquest 9/9/13 statements up to 2008
                    Letter Capquest 23/9/13 will send agreement soon Halifax have sent agreements before.
                    Letter from Capquest enclosing application form pay up. 22/10/13.
                    Last edited by helmsman; 1 January 2017, 11:53.

Comment

capital one 2
                      pre 2003
                      £
                      pre 2007
                      arrangement
                      cap 1
                      could take 4 weeks 12/10/10
                      cca received 18/10/2010. niddy says UE :UE
                      CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 21/10/2010
                      final response letter sent to niddy 4/11/10
                      letter fredrickson pay up or else 5/11/2010 1 niddy says ignore
                      big yellow card from fredricksons confirmed resident pay up or will start litigation proceedings 1
                      ACCOUNT SOLD WHILST IN DISPUTE LETTER SENT TO FREDRICKSONS 21/11/2010 R.D. ;Spank
                      22/11/10 letter from fredrickson pay in 7 days or will take immediate court action.
                      29/11/2010 LETTER TO FREDRICKSON THREAT OF LITIGATION LETTER AS PER ADVICE FROM NIDDY RECEIVED BY THEM 30/11/2010 06/12/2010 LETTER FREDRICKSONS ACCOUNT ON HOLD 15 DAYS PLEASE CONTACT CAP1 AND KEEP PAYING. WONT CONTACT CAP1 OR PAY.
                      letter from b carter solicitors 9/2/11 pay up contact fredricksons or they will recommend their client proceedings be issued without further notice.
                      Letter sent to b carter solicitors Threat of Litigation 12/2/11
                      letter fredricksons 23/2/11 account on hold again, going around in circles (but it is better than paying).
                      letter 24/2/11 call our office imediately or further action may be taken fredricksons.
                      3/3/11 debtors final response letter sent to fredricksons
                      12/3/11etter from fredricksons acc on hold 15 days contact cap 1 (no I Wont)
                      letter dated 23/3/11 dont consider acc in dispute quoting judge faux mcguff vs rbs judge waksman carey vs hsbc and will pursue the debt. They wii strongly defend any claim I bring regarding our agreement.
                      letter fredricksons 7/4/11 one last chance to contact them for full final settlement as goodwill gesture.
                      Letter to freds 11/4/11 Enough is Enough Niddy special
                      Letter from Freds 26/4/11 Client fully complied acc enforceable, start paying
                      letter CSL Formal demand for payment 9/5/11
                      12/5/11 acc in dispute sent rd to csl.
                      letter 21/5/11 CSL acc on hold while they attend to the matter.
                      25/05/11 letter CS L cap1 have complied contact them by 31/5/11.
                      7/6/11 letter 2 csl acc sold in dispute of cca request (I hope they read it this time)
                      7/6/11 letter CSL 40% discount if I pay sorry I wont.
                      14/5/11 letter CSL ask to bear with them whilst they attend to the matter.
                      15/6/11 acc query CSL still awaiting response from client will let me know outcome ASAP. (PLEASE DONT RUSH).
                      13/7/11 letter CSL cap1 supplied docs 23/3/11 under sec 78. will ignore.(3rd dca)
                      Last edited by helmsman; 1 January 2017, 11:55.

Comment

mint 1
                        pre 2006
                        £
                        pre 2007
                        arrangement
                        MINT
                        CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
                        cca received 03/11/2010. ;EEK
                        agreement to pay no interest or charges added
                        Last edited by helmsman; 22 March 2012, 09:49.

Comment

mint 2
                          pre 2006
                          £
                          pre2007
                          arrangement
                          defaulted
                          mint
                          CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
                          cca received 03/11/2010 e mail niddy.oh no ;EEK

Comment

natwest cc
                            pre 2006
                            £
                            pre 2007
                            arrangement
                            nat west
                            CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
                            cca received 30/10/2010 plus t/cs send to niddy.
                            niddy says oh NO ;EEK

Comment

nat west 2
                              pre 2006
                              £
                              pre 2007
                              arrangement
                              nat west
                              CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
                              cca received 4/11/10 oh no ;EEK

Comment

Working...
                              X