GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Helmsman UE Diary

hi niddy,
    Thanks for info, will continue token payments on virgin as it is enforcable and they are not being awkward yet. regarding m&s will blag for a while, but still have about 10 not responded yet wont chase them, have checked track and trace some say still in system even those that have answered so will just wait.
    thanks as always, this is really helped us a lot.
    helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman
      hi niddy,
      Thanks for info, will continue token payments on virgin as it is enforcable and they are not being awkward yet. regarding m&s will blag for a while, but still have about 10 not responded yet wont chase them, have checked track and trace some say still in system even those that have answered so will just wait.
      thanks as always, this is really helped us a lot.
      helmsman
      No probs, don't letthat get you down - its cos it is soooo new which is to be expected. However claim PPI refund, that will then reduce your balance by a hell of a lot cos it aint cheap! 2

Di is the expert on that thread, but either her or myself will help if the guide I linked you to is too technical.... 2
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
        have received letter from lloyds final response quoting the law ect, I will e mail it for your guidance if any response is needed, no hurry as I see you were working in the early hours for us. Also have sent acc query letter to marbles.
        as always many thanks for your help.
        helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
          have received letter from lloyds final response quoting the law ect, I will e mail it for your guidance if any response is needed, no hurry as I see you were working in the early hours for us. Also have sent acc query letter to marbles.
          as always many thanks for your help.
          helmsman
          Just ignore Lloyds, its fine - let them issue a final response! Muppets!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
            I have had 7 cca responses now 5 UE 2 ENFORCEBLE, so not bad at all and grateful for all your efforts, while they are sending application forms not original agreements the accounts are UE. As I know I only ever signed the application forms and not anything else they should not be able to produce anything, so out of curiosity has anyone actually been taken to court on an application form, I have read all the diaries and there is often threats and then they are sent back to the original creditor, I can see the whole thing goes round and round and that is fine as it does allow most of us on here if not all of us to be able to have some sort of control regarding finances as in my case we have actually been able to enjoy some of our hard earned money. I am not wasting it or celebrating to much and I dont feel guilty as we had many thousands of £ in bank charges that went west when the bankswon at the last hurdle. Any way was just wondering about a court case.
            Ok finished rambling hope you are ok can see you have been working through the night.
            As always many thanks for your time.
            helmsman

Comment

When you sign and send back an application, there should be a cca and terms for you. If not they would be sent just before or with the card. This is why a signature, or lack of one, doesn't render an account to be UE.

Also application forms ARE cca's in their own right when the PT's are encompassed within the document. Most older applications never had ANY PT's.

Comment

hi niddy,
                Thanks for reply should have realised all of that, sometimes not too bright, have had a reply from 1 of the nat west accounts will e mail later for your advice. Just spent the last 2 hours reading a thread about debitas legal from a link someone posted on here really funny I am glad they put the link up, worth a read for any of us getting to many phone calls.

thanks as always.
                helmsman

Comment

Morning ;Hi

Sorry for the delay..... right your 2 emails...

Lloyds TSB - This is their standard final response, just ignore it.

Natwest - See your image called [size=5]natwest3 - this has a signature within the prescribed terms (i.e. page 3 of 3) and as the other 2 pages are there, it is unfortunately enforceable. The account is, like the other 2 that are also enforceable, too "new" as it was only taken out in 2005.

Comment

hi niddy,
                    Many thanks shame about nat west but we wont be winning all of them, have another nat west to come 2 mint and 2 rbs so the nat west was at the same time 2005 so I think I will just check that with the other nat west one but will send mint & RBS for you to check hope that is OK. Will recommence paying nat west and await any further CCAs.
                    Many thanks
                    helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                      Many thanks shame about nat west but we wont be winning all of them, have another nat west to come 2 mint and 2 rbs so the nat west was at the same time 2005 so I think I will just check that with the other nat west one but will send mint & RBS for you to check hope that is OK. Will recommence paying nat west and await any further CCAs.
                      Many thanks
                      helmsman
                      Or you could look to blag it with Natpest, i.e. just pretend it's UE and see how far they push things - reason I say that is it is best right now for them to default you and sell the debt, this way you can agree to repayments with a DCA (if necessary) but also negotiate a reduced figure and also having the account defaulted means it will drop off your credit file earlier than if the account is live, in arrears. k

Comment

hi niddy,
                        Have today received 3 ccas 2 mint 1 rbs, having received a nat west cca which you have confirmed as being enforcable a few days ago 1 mint cc and the rbs cc is the same format having all the terms ect correctly laid out, and the other mint cc is not the same, so I will e mail the mint for your perusal to see if it is enforcable, again hope that makes sense.
                        many thanks
                        helmsman
                        ps we are getting a lot of calls regarding mnba cca sent 11/10/2010 delivered 13/10/2010 they have not replied, they were quick to reply with the one that was applied for online and is enforcable, do we continue to ignore this was pre 1996 agreement, maybe they cant find it ;-y

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Have today received 3 ccas 2 mint 1 rbs, having received a nat west cca which you have confirmed as being enforcable a few days ago 1 mint cc and the rbs cc is the same format having all the terms ect correctly laid out, and the other mint cc is not the same, so I will e mail the mint for your perusal to see if it is enforcable, again hope that makes sense.
                          many thanks
                          helmsman
                          ps we are getting a lot of calls regarding mnba cca sent 11/10/2010 delivered 13/10/2010 they have not replied, they were quick to reply with the one that was applied for online and is enforcable, do we continue to ignore this was pre 1996 agreement, maybe they cant find it ;-y
                          Hiya, the Mint one is also enforceable as you've signed alongside the prescribed terms, however as things stand it is illegible so therefore you're blagging this one as well - in the meantime respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1622#p1622

Regards MBNA - respond with this for the time being: ---> viewtopic.php?p=179#p179

Comment

hi niddy,
                            many thanks for replies all noted. Have received 2 letters from crap 1 will email for your comments and advice have been phoned by fredrickson international they told me they were calling about my crap 1 account so refused to answer security questions, Fran got upset at this and said he would report me for failing security questions I said write to me and hung up. Had nat west cca and rbs today also both enforcable as we thought due to date so I will blag as advised for now. Will be changing phone number shortly so calls will not get through, also have an old mobile not using do you think it worth giving dcas this number just to annoy them as I will accept and answer but not talk it may cost them a few quid.
                            Many thanks as always
                            Helmsman
                            ps.
                            Letter from fredrickson about crap 1 UE pay up or else do I need to reply.
                            Letter from marbles UE saying I may be getting advice from internet which is wrong(they wish) but are unable to trace reconstituted version of the executed agreement therefore unable to provide copy at this time but did supply copy of application form and current t&cs.
                            will e mail if you need to see both letters.
                            helmsman :aaw

Comment

hi niddy good morning
                              just wondering if you received e mail, sent the other day.
                              helmsman

Comment

hiya looking at emails once I update all non download posts cos I have shit loads of emails to go through! One user sent me 10!

Comment

Working...
                                X