GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

hi niddy,
    Thank you for the reply will post off asap, have been a little worried about fredrickson so pleased to send answer off.
    As always thankyou for taking the time to help us it really is appreciated.
    helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman
      hi niddy,
      Thank you for the reply will post off asap, have been a little worried about fredrickson so pleased to send answer off.
      As always thankyou for taking the time to help us it really is appreciated.
      helmsman
      y y
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
        been quiet all week but today letter from fredrickson will take immediate court action if do not pay £1700 7 days.
        This is cap1 account you have seen application form they sent it is UNENFORCEABLE.
        SENT sold whilst in dispute letter to freds recorded delivery they have received it. I will send threat of litigation letter to freds on monday if that is right, if it isnt I know you will let me Know in time.
        many thanks as ever
        helmsman
        ps, sorry niddy it is the( letter before action) I will send on monday I hope that is the correct one.
        Many thanks
        Helmsman

Comment

Send this asap: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

* Don't worry - they can't do too much right now.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
            Thanks for reply I had already printed the wrong letter but would not have sent it off until I had checked your reply, Thanks again letter will go off monday recorded, all quiet at the moment, usual phone calls we just ignore you think they would get the message and only write to us. When I send my small donation to the site for December I hope you will accept a little extra as a xmas pressy to you and mrs niddy to buy a bottle of champers at morrisons as they are half price as a thank you, because our family will be having a much better xmas this year thanks to you.
            Many thanks as always for your help
            helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
              Thanks for reply I had already printed the wrong letter but would not have sent it off until I had checked your reply, Thanks again letter will go off monday recorded, all quiet at the moment, usual phone calls we just ignore you think they would get the message and only write to us.
              Hiya, ok no need to waste ink - if you have printed this version: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318 then go ahead and send it - they are almost identical and it doesn't matter which you send......

When I send my small donation to the site for December I hope you will accept a little extra as a xmas pressy to you and mrs niddy to buy a bottle of champers at morrisons as they are half price as a thank you, because our family will be having a much better xmas this year thanks to you.
              Many thanks as always for your help
              helmsman
              aaaaw thank you - but really, you don't need to make donations - that was an option I added for a few people that insisted on it, but we by no means expect people to do this.... seriously, i'd much rather you and your better half had a better xmas on it.

Thanks, it's great to see the kindness in people shine through - something MSE prohibited in abundance

Comment

hi niddy,
                nothing received lately regarding UE diary, still 6 cca who have not yet replied so wont be chasing them to respond. But I would like to ask as I have a ccj for a loan taken out about 2004 £25000 is it to late to ask for a cca and as the ccj was granted 2009 if it would have been UE is it just to bad as ccj already issued. At the begining of my UE route you said you would delve into this further but I realise how busy you are and dont wish to burden you any more so just a yes or no will be great.
                As always many thanks
                Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                  nothing received lately regarding UE diary, still 6 cca who have not yet replied so wont be chasing them to respond. But I would like to ask as I have a ccj for a loan taken out about 2004 £25000 is it to late to ask for a cca and as the ccj was granted 2009 if it would have been UE is it just to bad as ccj already issued. At the begining of my UE route you said you would delve into this further but I realise how busy you are and dont wish to burden you any more so just a yes or no will be great.
                  As always many thanks
                  Helmsman
                  Hiya,

Can you reply to this, but do one post with the details and i'll then move it to its own home on the forum lol. So for ease, just reply and explain all about the CCJ and then we'll look to see if we can do anything. Do not ask for CCA at this point, til I know the background & history.

Thanks

Comment

hi niddy,
                    Just an update threat of litigation by fredrickson re capital one your letter has worked account on hold 15 days, I should contact cap 1 about repayments (err no I will ignore)
                    Re my nat west loan you will look at when I post details, I have written to get updated file from experian and equifax so will start that post in January so I can be as accurate as possible.
                    Still awaiting 6 ccas from October will continue to ignore have had no contact from them other than statements and them asking me to pay something, anything just pay please.
                    We have changed our phone number as the calls were beginning to iritate us,(not as much as it iritated them as we would not answer) but they were persistant so we expect the postman will earn his tip even more now.
                    Thats it really I hope you and the rest of your family are well.
                    As always many thanks for your time and help.
                    Helmsman

Comment

Thanks for the update - see what happens regards to Fredrickson..... keep us posted yea?

Comment

hi niddy,
                        Have today received cca from halifax this is already on its way for your perusal I await the response.
                        Many thanks
                        Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Have today received cca from halifax this is already on its way for your perusal I await the response.
                          Many thanks
                          Helmsman
                          Hiya, this is unenforceable as it does not directly link to ANY terms.... respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Comment

hi niddy,
                            Well many thanks for that swift reply, it really is a nice xmas present as they were a large debt the reply will be off to moorcroft asap.
                            Many thanks
                            helmsman

Comment

good news helmsman early xmas pressie
                              at the start of this journey i owed
                              £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                              £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                              on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                              as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                              ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Great news in time for Chrimbo helmsman !!
                                I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Working...
                                X