GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Good idea evenlessdopey..........in fact make several photocopies and tape them all over your body LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post
      Hi helmsman
      Well done nice letter to receive, Wish I could get some letters like that, keep it safe you don't know when you might need it
      Regards
      Rhinonan

P.S. do you have to type in capital letters it looks like you're shouting.
      hi rhino,
      I am just grateful to be able to use the computer can hardly work out this great new site, but point taken, and will type in small letters in future. I will only shout at dcas or their agents who grace my doorstep.
      take care
      helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        hi niddy,
        just trying this brill new site so am updating slowly to make sure I dont balls it up.
        LETTER CAPQUEST REGARDING HALIFAX UE. THEY ARE ACTING FOR HALIFAX TO COLLECT PAYMENTS USUAL THREATS. ACC QUERY LETTER ALREADY SENT TO HALIFAX.

warning letter already from allied internatinal credit uk ltd regarding MBNA ALREADY HAD LETTER FROM MBNA NO CCA SO WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS. SAYS PHONE MR A DICK SORRY MISSED THE EY ON HIS NAME.

OTHER THAN THE ABOVE JUST STATEMENTS.
        MANY THANKS
        HELMSMAN
        Hiya

Please try and not type in block caps - it gives the impression of SHOUTING AT SOMEONE!!

If your posts continue to do it then the automated system will erase the posts, i've avoided it for all posts that are current but new ones will just refuse to be accepted so try and write properly, take the caps off please.

Regards to this, just ignore for now - no action necessary.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
          Just trying to update as you may have missed posts or they may not have needed a reply

LETTER FROM MBNA CANNOT FIND CCA WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS KEEP PAYING.
          LETTER FROM ALLIED INTERNATIONAL PAY MBNA OR ELSE.

LETTER MERCERS RE BARCLAYCARD PAY UP OR ELSE. CCA REQUESTED OCT 2010 NO REPLY YET.

CABOT REGARDING 2 CITI CARDS CANT FIND CCA,S AS YET BUT KEEP PAYING.

LETTER CAPQUEST RE HALIFAX U.E. PAY UP OR ELSE.

HAVE UPDATED DIARIES

MANY THANKS

HELMSMAN

PS LETTER FROM SCM REGARDING LLOYDS U.E. PAY UP OR MAY TAKE FURTHER ACTION SCM HAVE BEEN SENT THREAT OF COURT ACTION IN DECEMBER
          Hi you need to quote the relevant post to me and stick to one question per post and STOP SHOUTING AT ME ALL THE TIME IT'S HARD TO READ WHEN THE WHOLE MESSAGE IS SHOUTING ISN'T IT?

LETTER FROM MBNA CANNOT FIND CCA WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS KEEP PAYING. LETTER FROM ALLIED INTERNATIONAL PAY MBNA OR ELSE. - Do as I said ages ago, copy the letter confirming no CCA and send it along with this, to Allied: ---> NEW CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

LETTER MERCERS RE BARCLAYCARD PAY UP OR ELSE. CCA REQUESTED OCT 2010 NO REPLY YET. Ignore this

CABOT REGARDING 2 CITI CARDS CANT FIND CCA,S AS YET BUT KEEP PAYING.
          Ignore this, the same rule as above applied - until they do find it then the account is and remains unenforceable!

LETTER CAPQUEST RE HALIFAX U.E. PAY UP OR ELSE. Or else what? Ignore it.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
            Thanks for replies, appologies for shouting, totally unintentional will be better behaved in future.
            many thanks as always.
            helmsman

Comment

hi all,
              Doorstep vsit from resolvecall today, just told him we will only comunicate in writing, he was actually pleasant and accepted this, whether he comes again we will see. This is a barclaycard to which no cca has been received.
              helmsman

Comment

had one of those Helmsman, no idea why they waste money doing it, but I suppose its keeping someone in a job!!!

Don't worry!!!

Comment

hi all,
                  Doorstep vsit from resolvecall today, just told him we will only comunicate in writing, he was actually pleasant and accepted this, whether he comes again we will see. This is a barclaycard to which no cca has been received.
                  helmsman
                  Hiya, well done for remaining calm..... as Mrs D says, its nothing new and to be fair, they don't want aggro - they are just the sad muppets that have to be seen to call. Its only their job and some are pleasant enough, others are total toe rags - Jen had one and he was abusive calling her an immigrant and shit like that - it's those planks that give the whole industry a bad name!

Comment

hi niddy,
                    Letter today from HL SOLICITORS re Halifax account unenforceable usual threats may start proceedings court costs £190 solicitors cost £35 interest ect reply by 9/2/11.
                    account query letter sent in dec. I think threat of litigation letter to HL Legal would be correct. I will send in a couple of days if I dont hear to contrary.
                    Many thanks
                    Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                      Lovely letter from Fredrickson regarding Cap 1 account UE. They have kindly sent me a paying in card to use at paypoints also giving two local places near my home where I can conveniently get to. Reminding me this debt will not go away. How kind is that. Well I am going straight down to the post office now, not to pay them but to send a letter to another pest.
                      Many Thanks
                      Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                        Letter today from HL SOLICITORS re Halifax account unenforceable usual threats may start proceedings court costs £190 solicitors cost £35 interest ect reply by 9/2/11.
                        account query letter sent in dec. I think threat of litigation letter to HL Legal would be correct. I will send in a couple of days if I dont hear to contrary.
                        Many thanks
                        Helmsman
                        Send this: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Lovely letter from Fredrickson regarding Cap 1 account UE. They have kindly sent me a paying in card to use at paypoints also giving two local places near my home where I can conveniently get to. Reminding me this debt will not go away. How kind is that. Well I am going straight down to the post office now, not to pay them but to send a letter to another pest.
                          Many Thanks
                          Helmsman
                          Just ignore them - no response necessary at all.

Comment

hi niddy,
                            Sent a pm to you dont know if you received it as I cant fathom whether it went or not,( told you I am useless on computer) if you didnt receive it never mind I just did not want it to be posted up.
                            Thanks as always
                            Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                              letter from bryan carter solicitors re capital one UE. 2nd cap 1 in diaries threatning court action if dont contact fredricksons immediately with payment proposals, recap threat of litigation sent to fredricksons in dec 2010 shall I send same to bryan carter solicitors.
                              many thanks
                              helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                                letter from bryan carter solicitors re capital one UE. 2nd cap 1 in diaries threatning court action if dont contact fredricksons immediately with payment proposals, recap threat of litigation sent to fredricksons in dec 2010 shall I send same to bryan carter solicitors.
                                many thanks
                                helmsman
                                Hiya, yes send them the same template: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Working...
                                X