GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman
    hi niddy,
    many thanks for replies all noted. Have received 2 letters from crap 1 will email for your comments and advice have been phoned by fredrickson international they told me they were calling about my crap 1 account so refused to answer security questions, Fran got upset at this and said he would report me for failing security questions I said write to me and hung up. Had nat west cca and rbs today also both enforcable as we thought due to date so I will blag as advised for now. Will be changing phone number shortly so calls will not get through, also have an old mobile not using do you think it worth giving dcas this number just to annoy them as I will accept and answer but not talk it may cost them a few quid.
    Many thanks as always
    Helmsman
    ps.
    Letter from fredrickson about crap 1 UE pay up or else do I need to reply.
    Letter from marbles UE saying I may be getting advice from internet which is wrong(they wish) but are unable to trace reconstituted version of the executed agreement therefore unable to provide copy at this time but did supply copy of application form and current t&cs.
    will e mail if you need to see both letters.
    helmsman :aaw
    Crappy1 - on both counts, ignore for the time being.
    Fredrickson - Ignore as well
    Marbles - Ignore as well

basically, nothing doing right now.... update again when you next hear anything and we'll respond then ok?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy
      thanks for replying appreciate how many you must get, Iwas watching my name dissapearing to page 2 and thought with all you are doing it might have been missed, PS I wish I was 40.
      helmsman

Comment

y y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,
          Just an update on state of diary.
          5 UNENFORCEABLE
          6 ENFORCEABLE
          7 NO CCAS AS YET BETWEEN 4&5 WEEKS LATE BUT WONT CHASE THEM.
          MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.
          HELMSMAN

Comment

Nice one, so really at the end you'll need to decide if you're going to pay the Enforceable ones or just hide for a few years ;EEK

Do you own your home? That can make the decision easier....

Comment

hi niddy,
              yes we do own our home, mortgage with nat pest, the enforceable ones are mainly nat pest and m&s I have noticed on other diaries that m&s are quick to take court action, so I think my best option will be to commence token payments to those and will continue to fight the unenforceable ones and with your help they can sing for it. all nat pest and m&s are not charging any interest at the moment.
              as always many thanks
              Helmsman

Comment

Hiya

Ok, that makes sense - don't rush into it though, it would be best getting formal action such as dmp/iva/f&f offers etc etc - you still need to be defaulted so the accounts drop off in 6yrs no matter what cos you may not be able to pay them off within the same period of time meaning you'd be worse off, so ensure they default and wait til everything is decided with regards to unenforceable/enforceable then sit down and decide what you're going to do...

Comment

helmsman looks like luck is on your side,
                  you a boat owner by any chance
                  at the start of this journey i owed
                  £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                  £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                  on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                  as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                  ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Re: wishfullthinkings UE Diary

hi wishful,
                    no I havnt got a boat , but I am thinking about building an ARK because I will need all the help I can get to get out of this mess.
                    Regards
                    Helmsman

Comment

• Re: wishfullthinkings UE Diary

hi wishful,
                      no I havnt got a boat , but I am thinking about building an ARK because I will need all the help I can get to get out of this mess.
                      Regards
                      Helmsman
                      You'll be fine, yea some will be enforceable but in the main you'll find yourself a lot better off - long term, plus you'll be debt free quicker as well (i.e. 6yrs)

Comment

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

HI NIDDY,
                        UPDATE LETTER FROM MARBLES UE PAY £60 TO STOP BREACH OF T/CS ISSUE DEFAULT NOTICE CLAIM FULL BALANCE.
                        LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE MAY TAKE ACTION THROUGH COURTS UE.
                        HAVE UPDATED DIARY PRESUME I JUST IGNORE FOR NOW.
                        BOTH ABOVE HAVE BEEN SENT ACC QUERY LETTERS AND WE HAVE HAD FINAL RESPONSE LETTERS FROM THEM.
                        AS ALWAYS WE AWAIT YOUR WISDOM.
                        MANY THANKS AS ALWAYS AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOUR FEW DAYS OF REST.
                        HELMSMAN

Comment

Hiya yes ignore both - they are normal defaults/threats.....

Comment

hi niddy,
                            3 letters today
                            Fredrickson re cap1 acc UE large yellow card (same as locke received) will start litigation proceedings immediately at confirmed residents address, we have had a letter from them before which you said to ignore do we need to send anything.
                            letter from mbna saying we are investigating complaint (have not made a complaint) only asked for a CCA on 11/10/10 received by them 13/10/10 no reply received.
                            letter from cabot regarding citi card no CCA as yet but we should pay ignore this one methinks.
                            many thanks
                            helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                              just like to ask if you had seen my last post regarding fredricksons and if they need a response I know you are very busy and apologise if it dosnt need a reply.
                              thanks again
                              helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                                3 letters today
                                Fredrickson re cap1 acc UE large yellow card (same as locke received) will start litigation proceedings immediately at confirmed residents address, we have had a letter from them before which you said to ignore do we need to send anything.
                                letter from mbna saying we are investigating complaint (have not made a complaint) only asked for a CCA on 11/10/10 received by them 13/10/10 no reply received.
                                letter from cabot regarding citi card no CCA as yet but we should pay ignore this one methinks.
                                many thanks
                                helmsman
                                Hiya, respond to Fredrickson with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

MBNA - Ignore them

Niddy 2

Comment

Working...
                                X