GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman
    hi niddy,
    I must be confusing you the list on diaries are for my wife and me no not a 100 but about 18 for both of us.
    Have collected mail just initialed receipt, It is from M&S which is who I thought it would be from, I will e mail it to you today for your perusal it is an application form an original app form according to their letter plus a copy of what may have been on reverse. Iwill only send agreement first.
    many thanks and will update diary when posted response to cap 1.
    have a nice day if you have time?
    helmsman
    Hiya

Ok the diaries now make more sense.... regards to M&S send both pages please - the terms (or what they claim was on reverse) is paramount. I already did answer Crappy1 - see here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=21436#p21436

Thanks
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HI NIDDY,
      cap 1 letters sent off, will send the rest of M&S asap have updated diary.
      as always many thanks
      helmsman

Comment

HI NIDDY,
        cap 1 letters sent off, will send the rest of M&S asap have updated diary.
        as always many thanks
        helmsman
        Thanks - keep us updated y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

M&S Money CC
          pre 2006
          £6000
          pre 2007
          arrangement
          defaulted
          M&S
          CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
          cca received 21/10/2010
          This is UE as it is an application, so respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE

Comment

hi niddy,
            Final response received from Monument do you need to see this, it says my main concern is section 78 credit consumer act1974.
            they comment on carey v hsbc bank. they say I may recall having completed an application form (reply card) to confirm that I had read and agreed to be bound by the agreements financial and related particulars and full t&cs.
            It goes on to say I may receive contact from debt dept.
            Further more should your enquiries and/or allegations continue, we may refer your case to our legal representatives HBJ GATELEY WARING LLP WHO WILL CORRESPOND DIRECTLY. I can contact fin ombs service blah blah blah.
            thanks as always
            helmsman
            ps. this is response to account query letter.

Comment

hi niddy,
              also I have another piece from M&S that you wanted to see but havnt been able to send it yet son not available I will hold fire on reply to M&S till I have sent the other page asap.
              thanks again
              helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                also I have another piece from M&S that you wanted to see but havnt been able to send it yet son not available I will hold fire on reply to M&S till I have sent the other page asap.
                thanks again
                helmsman
                Its ok, I do not need it - don't worry about sending the terms, it will not and does not change anything...... just send the template as directed. 2

Comment

hi niddy,
                  Thanks for reply will send M&S letter tommorow
                  many thanks
                  helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                    Was reading one of the diaries and they said they had a call from a mobile phone, I answered a call from a mobile they asked for the misses, I told the person to speak so I could understand him as he was foreign, in the end I hung up. I think it would be something about debt as we are x directory. Any way I have just phoned the number and it just rang once and cut off. I thought at the time one of the credit companies were trying a different tactic as we never answer or phone them back. the number is 07785357982 should anyone be interested.
                    helmsman
                    just googled the number it says about debt something to do with mbna 1

Comment

hi niddy,
                      Final response received from Monument do you need to see this, it says my main concern is section 78 credit consumer act1974.
                      they comment on carey v hsbc bank. they say I may recall having completed an application form (reply card) to confirm that I had read and agreed to be bound by the agreements financial and related particulars and full t&cs.
                      It goes on to say I may receive contact from debt dept.
                      Further more should your enquiries and/or allegations continue, we may refer your case to our legal representatives HBJ GATELEY WARING LLP WHO WILL CORRESPOND DIRECTLY. I can contact fin ombs service blah blah blah.
                      thanks as always
                      helmsman
                      ps. this is response to account query letter.
                      Just ignore....... no response necessary

Comment

hi niddy,
                        Was reading one of the diaries and they said they had a call from a mobile phone, I answered a call from a mobile they asked for the misses, I told the person to speak so I could understand him as he was foreign, in the end I hung up. I think it would be something about debt as we are x directory. Any way I have just phoned the number and it just rang once and cut off. I thought at the time one of the credit companies were trying a different tactic as we never answer or phone them back. the number is 07785357982 should anyone be interested.
                        helmsman
                        just googled the number it says about debt something to do with mbna 1
                        If people ring you, don't call back - instead goto this site:->>> http://whocallsme.com/

Results for your number are as follows: ---> http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/07785357982 = MBNA.

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Thank you for the answers, regarding the phone call, I wasnt going to talk to anyone who answered, as you have said we must not talk only answer by letter but I was curious to see wether it was from a dca.
                          as always many thanks a much less stressed person.
                          helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                            Thank you for the answers, regarding the phone call, I wasnt going to talk to anyone who answered, as you have said we must not talk only answer by letter but I was curious to see wether it was from a dca.
                            as always many thanks a much less stressed person.
                            helmsman
                            Ahh I knew you didn't want to speak lol, I was meaning if you get missed calls then try and get into the habit of using the link I posted (whocallsme) cos it is free - some numbers (0844 etc) can be expensive to call - especially from a mobile and to be fair most the debt numbers are on the site - me wonders if that is what it was created for lol....

I may affiliate with them actually, in due course

Comment

hi niddy,
                              we are sending the agreements that have arrived,
                              MARBLES
                              MBNA
                              M&S .
                              nothing else really just phone calls asking us to call (fat chance) as always many thanks for your help.
                              Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy, we are sending the agreements that have arrived,
                                MARBLES, MBNA, M&S
                                MARBLES - Unenforceable - this is an application form. Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE

MBNA/VIRGIN - Enforceable ;P-; - as you applied online and it shows the tick-in-the-box. Sorry. Time to consider repaying that one. However you did tick for PPI so blag it and pretend you never knew what it was and were never told of the product - reclaim all fees and interest by using this guide here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=971#p971

M&S - This is also an application form which at face value is Unenforceable, however the terms that is page 2 could have been the original ones so a bit dodgy - I suggest in the meantime you blag it and send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629 see how they respond. I am undecided on this one so best play the err of caution yea? So for the moment this is being blagged. 2

Comment

Working...
                                X