GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Helmsman UE Diary

hi niddy
    received agreement copy of lloyds and new t/cs will send you the agreement via e mail for you to check please. l think it looks like banks 2 poor me 0. hopefully when the rest arrive they wont have been so efficient.
    many thanks
    helmsman.
    ps have updated diary.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman
      Monument cca received this looks pretty good for them, letter plus signed agreement plus 9 pages of t&cs do you need everything regarding monument or just the signed agreement will send as soon as you reply and I can get my son to show me how. have updated the diary, also read not to blank out name or account number its ok by me if that is correct.
      many thanks
      helmsman
      Hi

Can you confirm how you took this card out, I presume they sent you that pre-printed thing, you then signed and returned it? If so then this is unenforceable! Now, they have messed up cos they say in their letter that the terms were provided at the time of the marketing material and also were on the reverse of that application.

Really? So you state you have 9 pages of terms but miraculously they managed to condense it onto the back of a single sheet? Yea, right - so they are sending a recon of terms cos the original (i.e. from the reverse of the application) was never copied, aaaah - bless, what an error to make ;LOL

Respond with this, see how you get on. This template is bang upto date with the latest OFT Guidance issued 2 days ago!: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi Niddy,
        REgarding your reply about MONUMENT I applied on line for this CC. I am afraid I made a mistake it wasnt 9 pages only 8, they are on 4 sheets of a4 paper on page 1 are 1&8 page 2 are 2&3 page 3 are 4&5 page 4 are 6&7 hope this makes sense to you, will post off tomorrow rd your response.
        many thanks
        Helmsman

Comment

You miss my point, 8 pages or 180 pages - how the hell did they fit on the back of the one page, as purported by the DCA? ;Hmm

You may need to refresh your browser as ive just updated ALL the templates so they have changed.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy
            received agreement copy of lloyds and new t/cs will send you the agreement via e mail for you to check please. l think it looks like banks 2 poor me 0. hopefully when the rest arrive they wont have been so efficient.
            many thanks
            helmsman.
            ps have updated diary.
            Hiya, that's why I tend to check them - it's actually banks 0 - you 2!

This is an application form as well, so it is unenforceable - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Comment

hi niddy,
              Blimey that was quick many thanks letters will be off Monday.
              helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                today have received 3 responses.
                1 marbles just a letter saying enclosed signed copy of statement of account their signature and they are requesting a copy of my signed application form from relevant dept.

2 capital 1 easy application form 6301 signed by me dated 06/05/02 plus reconstituted copy of original agreement copy of current agreement and scanned copy of signed signature page of original agreement, that is the application form.

3 as above capitol 1. date 15/10/01.
                I will e mail letter and signed page for your perusal.
                hope that made sense.
                many thanks
                helmsman

Comment

Hiya

I need you to email me any agreements you get then i'll know what to advise. Soon as you email, i'll take a look for you..

Comment

hi niddy,
                    will e mail agreements tomorrow, also have updated diaries. No 1 son not here till then.
                    thanks very much, we both really appreciate your help.
                    helmsman

Comment

Ok thanks - just update this when you email and remember to add your username in the email subject line so I know it is you!

Comment

hi niddy,
                        just e mailed cap 1 agreements to you, hope they arrive ok please let me know if you dont receive them.
                        thanks again
                        helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                          just e mailed cap 1 agreements to you, hope they arrive ok please let me know if you dont receive them.
                          thanks again
                          helmsman
                          Hiya,

There are two agreements in there, one for you and one for Mrs - which are we dealing with cos only one is listed on your diary (page 1)...? As it is, both are UE anyway cos both are application forms so for both, you'd respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE

Comment

hi niddy,
                            we are dealing with both they are in the diaries as cap1 and cap 2 but not together if that makes sense, well me 4 banks 0. most of the accounts are doubled up unfortunately. off to the mail depot shortly to collect rec del first time i have needed to sign for anything, so me thinks you will be seeing it soon. many thanks and will send response to cap 1 today.
                            helmsman

Comment

remember to sign differently cos the lender can see your siggy online and copy it - so never sign recorded mail, from a lender or DCA, with your usual signature.

Yep, you're doing good so far.... So are you saying your wife ALSO has 100 accounts that are defaulted? eeek.....

Comment

hi niddy,
                                I must be confusing you the list on diaries are for my wife and me no not a 100 but about 18 for both of us.
                                Have collected mail just initialed receipt, It is from M&S which is who I thought it would be from, I will e mail it to you today for your perusal it is an application form an original app form according to their letter plus a copy of what may have been on reverse. Iwill only send agreement first.
                                many thanks and will update diary when posted response to cap 1.
                                have a nice day if you have time?
                                helmsman

Comment

Working...
                                X