GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman
    hi niddy,
    Well many thanks for that swift reply, it really is a nice xmas present as they were a large debt the reply will be off to moorcroft asap.
    Many thanks
    helmsman
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy, just sent an e mail to you to check I had given you correct information on previous one re halifax sorry for inconvenience.
      many thanks
      helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
        Letter sent to halifax this morning CCA QUERY rec del.
        Diary updated.
        AS ALWAYS MANY THANKS
        Helmsman

Comment

Hiya

Thanks for update
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HI NIDDY,
            Received cca from santander regarding A&L loan march 2005 looks in order but will e mail to you as they are adding interest even though £689.80 interest was front loaded in 2005.
            Many thanks
            Helmsman
            also letter from SCM SLICITORS RE LLOYDS ACCOUNT UE WE HAD FINAL RESPONSE FROM THEM AND THIS IS THREATNING MAY START COURT PROCEEDINGS IN 14 DAYS ALSO THIS MAY IMPACT ON OTHER MEMBERS OF FAMILY WHO HAVE A RELEVANT FINANCIAL ASSOCIATION WITH ME. OR I CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO PAY. REMEMBER THIS IS A FORMAL DEMAND PRIOR TO LEGAL PROCEEDINGS.
            MANY THANKS
            HELMSMAN

Comment

also letter from SCM SLICITORS RE LLOYDS ACCOUNT UE WE HAD FINAL RESPONSE FROM THEM AND THIS IS THREATNING MAY START COURT PROCEEDINGS IN 14 DAYS ALSO THIS MAY IMPACT ON OTHER MEMBERS OF FAMILY WHO HAVE A RELEVANT FINANCIAL ASSOCIATION WITH ME. OR I CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO PAY. REMEMBER THIS IS A FORMAL DEMAND PRIOR TO LEGAL PROCEEDINGS.
              MANY THANKS
              HELMSMAN
              Respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Comment

HI NIDDY,
                RESPONSE OFF TO LLOYDS SOLICITORS SCM TOMORROW
                MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
                HELMSMAN

Comment

Will update santander later when I can access emails

Comment

hi niddy,
                    Thanks for update regarding e mails, dont worry about the a&l at this point, we are pretty much snowed in no post getting thru so I will wait until new year to re send as my son wont be around much over xmas period so everything can wait. many thanks as always have a happy xmas and a good new year to you and your family.
                    happy xmas and new year to everyone else on the forum.
                    helmsman

Comment

Thanks mate

Had email issues so lost all emails, so in the new year when you're ready to start things going again please re-send me the A&L stuff to check over?

Thanks & all the best for crimbo.

;xm63

Comment

hi niddy,
                        LETTER FROM MONUMENT BREACH OF TERMS DEFAULT NOTICE ECT DEMAND FULL PAYMENT INSTRUCT DEBT AGENTS BLAH BLAH. THIS IS UE AS ONLY APPLICATION FORM RECEIVED. WILL JUST IGNORE AND AWAIT THERE NEXT LETTER.
                        MANY THANKS
                        HELMSMAN

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Happy New Year to everybody,
                          Just re sent A&L cca hope you receive it this time.
                          Many thanks
                          helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                            LETTER MBNA DEFAULT ECT STILL NO CCA AS YET WILL IGNORE FOR NOW.

LETTER MERCERS RE BARCLAYCARD DEFAULT ECT STILL NO CCA. AGAIN WILL IGNORE FOR NOW.
                            LETTERS FROM OTHERS STATEMENTS ECT NOTHING TO ANSWER . DIARIES UPDATED.
                            MANY THANKS
                            HELMSMAN

Comment

hi niddy,
                              LETTER FROM MONUMENT BREACH OF TERMS DEFAULT NOTICE ECT DEMAND FULL PAYMENT INSTRUCT DEBT AGENTS BLAH BLAH. THIS IS UE AS ONLY APPLICATION FORM RECEIVED. WILL JUST IGNORE AND AWAIT THERE NEXT LETTER.
                              MANY THANKS
                              HELMSMAN
                              Just ignore this, no need to do anything ok?

Comment

hi niddy,
                                LETTER MBNA DEFAULT ECT STILL NO CCA AS YET WILL IGNORE FOR NOW.

LETTER MERCERS RE BARCLAYCARD DEFAULT ECT STILL NO CCA. AGAIN WILL IGNORE FOR NOW.
                                LETTERS FROM OTHERS STATEMENTS ECT NOTHING TO ANSWER . DIARIES UPDATED.
                                MANY THANKS
                                HELMSMAN
                                MBNA - continue to ignore.
                                Barclays, similarly, just ignore

Comment

Working...
                                X