GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman
    hi niddy,
    Happy New Year to everybody,
    Just re sent A&L cca hope you receive it this time.
    Many thanks
    helmsman
    Hiya, this is enforceable. Can you confirm, the balance is only £900 odd?

I'd not worry too much about this, treat it as UE like the rest and for moment don't respond with anything....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
      Regarding A&l wuich is enforceable Debt should be £900 but they are adding interest although this was added at the begining of loan. What I am hoping is that they sell our debts and when things improve which they will, we will be hoping to make F&F offers debt is still very high, Enforceable debts we are making low token payments, ignoring Unenforceable debts at present making no payments. Already have CCJ so not really bothered if they take us to court as we dont want credit ever again. We own our home so I expect they will try C/O if they can but we will argue it is unfair to those accepting the token payments, it worked last time so you never know it may work again. At this time we have nothing left over to pay debts once mortgage and priority bills are paid, so if we go to court they shouldnt be able to get anything other than token payments as you say they cant have money if you havnt got any.

thanks as always
      helmsman

Comment

Thanks Hellsman - so you successfully defended a c/o claim?

Care to create a new thread telling us all about it so we can use it here to help others?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
          Well its nice to think we beat the solicitor regarding C/O, It seemed to be the judge didnt like NAT PEST but we argued nicely of course that it would be unfair to the other creditors if they were awarded a C/o as they would all be taking us to court 18 more creditors, their solicitor argued that as the debt was £20000 they were entitled to safeguard their money, the judge said they were money lenders so its their risk and as long as we pay the redetermined judgement they will not have a C/O. he also lowered the £600 to £105 he was a very nice man.
          helmsman

Comment

Wow that's great well done
            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

hi niddy,
              Well its nice to think we beat the solicitor regarding C/O, It seemed to be the judge didnt like NAT PEST but we argued nicely of course that it would be unfair to the other creditors if they were awarded a C/o as they would all be taking us to court 18 more creditors, their solicitor argued that as the debt was £20000 they were entitled to safeguard their money, the judge said they were money lenders so its their risk and as long as we pay the redetermined judgement they will not have a C/O. he also lowered the £600 to £105 he was a very nice man.
              helmsman
              Excellent, thanks for the good news story - i'll move this to its own thread later!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                hi niddy,
                helmsman
                Excellent, thanks for the good news story - i'll move this to its own thread later!

yes very good reading cant wait to see the full story
                at the start of this journey i owed
                £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

hi niddy,
                  Letter from mbna cannot find cca agreement will Not enforce through the courts but we must still pay. RESULT ME THINKS will copy letter ready to send to any dca trying their luck. Many many thanks Niddy .
                  Helmsman

ALSO letter from resolvecall immediate action contact Mercers dca to discuss account. CCA REQUESTED 16/11/2010 DELIVERED 17/11/2010 NO REPLY TO CCA REQUEST. IT GOES ON TO SAY DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER MAY LEAD TO AGENT CALLING. THIS IS A BARCLAYCARD. LETTER DATED 30/12/2010.

ALSO ANOTHER BARCLAYCARD DEFAULT NOTICE MERCERS PAY UP CCA REQUESTED 4/10/2010 NO CCA AS YET.

2 CITI CARDS CABOT DCA DEALING WITH THESE CANT LOCATE CCA AS YET BUT KEEP PAYING ERR NO.
                  THATS UP TO DATE.
                  MANY THANKS
                  HELMSMAN
                  Last edited by helmsman; 16 January 2011, 19:17.

Comment

Well done Helmsman......sounds like an excellent result.....Hold on to the letter for future reference if needed at anytime.

It would be nice to get more like that.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                      hi niddy,
                      Letter from mbna cannot find cca agreement will ot enforce through the courts but we must still pay. RESULT ME THINKS will copy letter ready to send to any dca trying their luck. Many many thanks Niddy .
                      Helmsman
                      Excellent news!
                      Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                      SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

hi niddy,
                        just trying this brill new site so am updating slowly to make sure I dont balls it up.
                        LETTER CAPQUEST REGARDING HALIFAX UE. THEY ARE ACTING FOR HALIFAX TO COLLECT PAYMENTS USUAL THREATS. ACC QUERY LETTER ALREADY SENT TO HALIFAX.

warning letter already from allied internatinal credit uk ltd regarding MBNA ALREADY HAD LETTER FROM MBNA NO CCA SO WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS. SAYS PHONE MR A DICK SORRY MISSED THE EY ON HIS NAME.

OTHER THAN THE ABOVE JUST STATEMENTS.
                        MANY THANKS
                        HELMSMAN

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Just trying to update as you may have missed posts or they may not have needed a reply

LETTER FROM MBNA CANNOT FIND CCA WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS KEEP PAYING.
                          LETTER FROM ALLIED INTERNATIONAL PAY MBNA OR ELSE.

LETTER MERCERS RE BARCLAYCARD PAY UP OR ELSE. CCA REQUESTED OCT 2010 NO REPLY YET.

CABOT REGARDING 2 CITI CARDS CANT FIND CCA,S AS YET BUT KEEP PAYING.

LETTER CAPQUEST RE HALIFAX U.E. PAY UP OR ELSE.

HAVE UPDATED DIARIES

MANY THANKS

HELMSMAN

PS LETTER FROM SCM REGARDING LLOYDS U.E. PAY UP OR MAY TAKE FURTHER ACTION SCM HAVE BEEN SENT THREAT OF COURT ACTION IN DECEMBER
                          Last edited by helmsman; 24 January 2011, 14:05. Reason: FORGOT TO ADD

Comment

hi niddy,
                            Just trying to update as you may have missed posts or they may not have needed a reply

Hi helmsman
                            Well done nice letter to receive, Wish I could get some letters like that, keep it safe you don't know when you might need it
                            Regards
                            Rhinonan

P.S. do you have to type in capital letters it looks like you're shouting.
                            The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
                            He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

hi niddy,

LETTER FROM ALLIED INTERNATIONAL PAY MBNA OR ELSE.

LETTER MERCERS RE BARCLAYCARD PAY UP OR ELSE. CCA REQUESTED OCT 2010 NO REPLY YET.

CABOT REGARDING 2 CITI CARDS CANT FIND CCA,S AS YET BUT KEEP PAYING.

LETTER CAPQUEST RE HALIFAX U.E. PAY UP OR ELSE.

HAVE UPDATED DIARIES

MANY THANKS

HELMSMAN

PS LETTER FROM SCM REGARDING LLOYDS U.E. PAY UP OR MAY TAKE FURTHER ACTION SCM HAVE BEEN SENT THREAT OF COURT ACTION IN DECEMBER
                              well done Helmsman all the best keep that letter safe
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

tape that letter to your bosum Helmsman,it's a goody!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X