GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

In a deal announced this morning on the stock market, MoneySavingExpert.com (MSE) will join MoneySupermarket.com group. MSE will continue to operate as it does now, but with improved technology, so more people can gain from its MoneySaving techniques.
    MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Martin Lewis on MoneySavingExpert.com joining the MoneySupermarket group
    Last edited by Riz; 9 June 2012, 19:51.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Double hmmmm.....that'll be the death of that site then!
    Last edited by philnicandamy; 1 June 2012, 08:07.

Comment

Sell out springs to mind. Just had a quick read through the Q&A of the deal from Martin Lewis and he dodges the facts like a good politician and puts a nice spin on the deal.
      I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Quote from Martin Lewis
        Of course, I'd be silly to say that the large amount of money for me, my team and to charity wasn't a big part of the decision.
        You don't say...
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wow that's surprising we'd never have guessed you were in it for the money Martin...

Comment

Wonder if he will offset the Charity donation against his tax return ?
            I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Of course he will!

Comment

Perhaps he'll change the name to moneymakingexpert...

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                  Perhaps he'll change the name to moneymakingexpert...

Comment

The guy may say some strange things ever so often and his grasp of financial services is weak to say the least.

I say good luck to him though, he took and idea and ran with it and turned it into millions.
                    I wish I could be so lucky!!!
                    Last edited by mgfboy; 1 June 2012, 10:08.

Comment

Pissing myself slowly

The big mouthed arrogant tosser finally proved his metal.

Thanks Mart. I always knew you were a dca dressed as little red riding.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
                        The guy may say some strange things ever so often and his grasp of financial services is weak to say the least.

I say good luck to him though, he took and idea and ran with it and turned it into millions.
                        I wish I could be so lucky!!!
                        No mate. He took an idea and WE the users made him rich. He knows as much as my left testicle does about the real things that matter in life and borrowing isn't one of them in this day and age.

Remember this is the fool that wanted to take OUR stories off the forum and turn into a book (for cash)! Hang on fudge - use our stories to get rich but pay us yea!!!
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps my right testicle knows more about debt than that plum as well so the moral here - niddy's balls are more intelligent than the mouf of the souf

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            ps my right testicle knows more about debt that that plum as well so the moral here - niddy's balls are more intelligent than the mouf of the souf

I'm sure a lady will come along soon and say most mens intelligents lay in those departments!!!!

Also I take on board what you say about Martin Lewis , but I would still like the millions he now has

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              ps my right testicle knows more about debt that that plum as well so the moral here - niddy's balls are more intelligent than the mouf of the souf
                              I would never dream of saying for someone who speaks out of his arse most of the time you'd expect his brains to be in his balls!

(Please, NOT Niddy's Bitch again! )

Comment

Working...
                              X