GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    Did I dream it or was one debtor once told to use both sides of every piece of loo paper?
    Don't you? I thought that was normal!

Comment

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
      Well I was going to ask Niddy if I could go buy some decent shampoo as that 68p crap they told me to buy on MSE (so I could cut my toilettries bill down) is playing havoc with my hair
      Sue Martin Lewis ! The two-faced, plaigiaristic, ligger has got a few quid knocking about !

Comment

Maybe we could all become millionaires, not just by borrowing it and refusing to pay it back, .... by buying shares in Niddy Plc. I've got a quid that I was going to use to pay some of my debts

Comment

I bid a gram of :niddy

Comment

I was going to raise the bid to 'Martin Lewis's Soul'...... but it was worth absolutely nothing ! Which pissed the Devil off no end, as he had just paid a fortune for it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              Did I dream it or was one debtor once told to use both sides of every piece of loo paper?
              Isnt that normal for us people in debt
              BOO you were to quick

Comment

Just don't use any, saves money but anyone want to do my laundry?

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                  Just don't use any, saves money but anyone want to do my laundry?
                  Nope.... and remind me never to shake hands with you

Comment

Hmmm, just had a little spat on the Moneysavingexpert 'Moneysavers Arms' 'discussion time' thread...

I made a comment about DMCs not being needed as we can all do it for ourselves with a little help from other 'online sources' and that MSE could not provide that sort of advice as they cannot be Ganekeeper and Poacher...i.e allow info to be posted about Unenforceability,e.g, and then, as, Moneysupermarket, recommend the same Lenders...

Strangely, the thread seems to have been taken down ! Big Brother is watching !!!

Comment

doh!!!

big brother is always watching on MSE
                      hence the cryptic comments

Comment

Thats nothing I have been having a major spat with a cag Mod on MSE. Can anyone tell me who he is?

Comment

Thats nothing I have been having a major spat with a cag Mod on MSE. Can anyone tell me who he is?
                          Same username as CAG.... or a different one?
                          Remember the mantra:
                          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not sure they actually are one?

Then again, I got bored and haven't read it all.
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                              Not sure they actually are one?

Then again, I got bored and haven't read it all.
                              Know what you mean that site does my head in and you can tell by the number of posts I have made

Comment

He's not a mod... just a wannabe. I recognise the name from ages ago on CAG.
                                Remember the mantra:
                                NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                                Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                                Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X