GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Who is Nick ??

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Nick has set up his own forum.

Fair play ---> EnergySavingExpert.co.uk

I've just joined. Seems ok from first glance. Well done mate

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Molly View Post
      Who is Nick ??
      Not a name we're used to on the debt / MSE forums
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh right

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Molly View Post
          Who is Nick ??
          Not a scooby-doo here either.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Seems a genuine bloke trying to set up a home-from-home for ex MSE'rs.

Having done that in the past it's not easy, but then we never broke from MSE to create an arms environment, we broke to specifically deal with debt so we had a huge advantage from day one.

Not an easy task, good luck to them - hope they make something of it.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
              Glad you found us, shows how a little 'trolling' can go a long way...

Welcome to AAD, where Niddy will never sell out, not for less than a couple of billion!
              Trolling, how could you!Upsetting all those lovely people on MSE and CAG.
              Now this thread is a clasic, remember that a user asked what the difference was between SB and avoidance

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...29#post3857429

By their definition , isn't using the slowest method of post debt avoidance? What a bunch of

Comment

Problem with other sites is members snowball in to answer a post even if they are not fully certain of the facts FP and that can be damaging to the forum in general as you say here I have found members and mods do not answer unless they are certain and on the odd occasion they do answer and get it wrong they do apologise and back down.

Shipshape indeed.

Comment

Maybe a sacrifice is needed. Should I fall on my sword?

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    They also lack someone like Niddy who has all the answers!
                    Even worse...

... they don't have me.

Comment

a world without clever clogs....blimey!
                      Last edited by philnicandamy; 4 June 2012, 21:59.

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                        a world withough clever clogs....blimey!
                        Sounds good
                        It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
                          Sounds good

Sounds peaceful
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

They are welcome to you. Should I sign up as cleverclogs?

Comment

OI leave cloggy alone - the lot of you!

Comment

A day without Cloggy is like a day without sunshine not very fun now is it

Comment

Working...
                                X