GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
    He's not a mod...

Comment

Does anyone ever go over and refer to here? I've just had a look and some people really do need help although I have also seen some newbies posting and I keep thinking it's you lot taking the pi$$

Comment

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
        Does anyone ever go over and refer to here?
        ermmmm

(only about 20, with about 500 AE's)
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          ermmmm

(only about 20, with about 500 AE's)
          Great stuff, have just done it myself there. Felt so sorry for one guy in particular especially since not one bloody person replied to him.

I take it I'll be barred soon then

Comment

you'll need several hotmail accounts
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Great stuff, have just done it myself there. Felt so sorry for one guy in particular especially since not one bloody person replied to him.

No doubt you will, but then you will be a proud owner of one of these:
              Attached Files
              Last edited by pompeyfaith; 8 June 2012, 13:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                you'll need several hotmail accounts

and gmail...and yahoo...

Comment

Zoho Mail, AIM Mail, BigString - gosh we are getting through them.

Comment

Anyone tried these:

They are scrummy.

Comment

They were on BOGOF in Asda, but that was last week so not sure if they are still.

I wonder if I2D does these in batter.

Comment

Are we talking MSE or Cag
                        MSE seems ok, I have one profile (same name as this) and never been barred , but not sent any nasty messages to Andrea so maybe thats why. Have pm'd a few people not sure if they have come over.

As for Cag, I have had more profiles than most people have had hot dinners (thats luncheon to you posh lot ..I am a breakfast dinner and tea man) but have used more yahoo, gmail and mail.com addresses than i care to mention. Also run out of easy to remember user names, they know my posting style so I have given up for now. Also I think anyone with a talktalk IP based in leicester will get banned, I have used so many.
                        Mind you , I am never rude, just tell em when they are wrong, which in the PDL section is almost every post

Comment

Yes ok I am stupid I know that.

Comment

Oh flower , stupid is one of the nicer things I have been called recently ! I would hope you know me better than to think that would offend me

Comment

Now I'm officially pissed off

A total bunch of you know what over there on those crappy forums.

Sorry just need to vent. Have never cursed so much in all my life. A guy is minus £700+ a month on his debts and some idiot suggests he cut his sky at £30 per month and his holiday fund at £45 plus. Oh please.

Right have PM'd a few people to suggest they come over and get some real advice Really do need to get back to the studying now and not venture over there or my blood pressure will be sky high.

Comment

Now I'm officially pissed off

A total bunch of you know what over there on those crappy forums.

Sorry just need to vent. Have never cursed so much in all my life. A guy is minus £700+ a month on his debts and some idiot suggests he cut his sky at £30 per month and his holiday fund at £45 plus. Oh please.

Right have PM'd a few people to suggest they come over and get some real advice Really do need to get back to the studying now and not venture over there or my blood pressure will be sky high.
                                Was that it, or was there mention of DMP or anything?

Can you post a link?

Comment

Working...
                                X