GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

LOL so the guy who tells people to consolidate all their debts every year to 0% balance transfers and makes it sound easy, has finally shown his colours.

What did i say the other day? think it was something like, you wouldnt visit a solicitor to defend you whos also acting for someone making a claim against you, so im wondering if asking for debt advice from a website that is also linked to comparing good credit cards would actually give you proper advice about your debt.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

MSE is anti debt mate. So why fund cash to cab?

Sinister minds. Sinister minds
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

LOL someone posted in UP YOUR INCOME Today:

Ways to up your income #264: Sell your moneysavingexpert.com website for £87 million.

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
          Double hmmmm.....that'll be the death of that site then!
          How will that be bad for the public?

Comment

perhaps martin lewis will now allow us to consolidate all our debt at 0% against his 87 million?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              Quote from Martin Lewis
              Of course, I'd be silly to say that the large amount of money for me, my team and to charity wasn't a big part of the decision.
              You don't say...
              He probably sold up at about the right time, before the price started to fall.

His trophy wife cannot be inexpensive to keep. Can you imagine the gorgeous, pouting Lara Lewington (link) making her own frocks or darning Martin's socks?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post

His trophy wife cannot be inexpensive to keep.
                The kid'll cost more.

M1
                Last edited by swanfan; 1 June 2012, 14:18. Reason: fix quote

Comment

I suppose, at least he didn't sell it to Experian.

Comment

Niddy to sell so I can live life of luxury yeah lol
                    I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
                        bugger that - not selling up

We'd only get £5 on a good day
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I bid £7.50 and two packets of Jaffa Cakes!

Comment

McVities?

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                              McVities?
                              Of course!

I wouldn't bid with counterfeit Jaffa Cakes.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                                Of course!

I wouldn't bid with counterfeit Jaffa Cakes.
                                is there such a thing

Comment

Working...
                                X