GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    is there such a thing
    Click image for larger version

Name:	629354.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	1387212

Nuff said.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
      McVities?
      Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      Of course!

I wouldn't bid with counterfeit Jaffa Cakes.
      is there such a thing
      Aldi..
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
        [ATTACH]4641[/ATTACH]

Nuff said.
        oh deary me - I'm gutted I asked now
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          Aldi..
          Now you mention it........

Comment

Name:	jaffa-cakes.jpg
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1387214

Or even better - CHEAP strawberry ones nom nom nom

(strawberry jaffa - ermm, so are they jaffa or not like? )

Name:	tescoJaffaCakesStrawberry.jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1387216
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Of course!

I wouldn't bid with counterfeit Jaffa Cakes.
              is there such a thing
              Yes.

They're Belgian - link. The same company makes similar confections with a lime jelly filling or with a coffee cream filling.

Comment

I had a feeling about 18 month-2 years ago that Martin Lewis would sell out,
                about the time he stopped carring about the "MSE forum".

It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

I'd quite forgotten that stores such as Aldi, Lidl or Tesco - who sell cheap and tasteless food to the proles - might also sell Chinese copies of McVitie's Jaffa Cakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
                    I had a feeling about 18 month-2 years ago that Martin Lewis would sell out,
                    about the time he stopped carring about the "MSE forum".
                    How many packets of Lidl 'jaffa cakes' do you suppose his site is actually worth?

Comment

I'd say i't was worth good few dozen packs of propper jaffa cakes
                      now not worth a small tin of Aldi beans
                      It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Ill give him a few of these

Comment

Many over there were asking where to find a new home, so I put this forgetting it will be blocked lol oh well looks like another ban on it's way
                          Attached Files

Comment

well....I "may" have a couple of Accounts you can use

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                              Many over there were asking where to find a new home, so I put this forgetting it will be blocked lol oh well looks like another ban on it's way
                              Were you advertising CAG?

Or does Money Squandering Expert forbid one to mention this site?

Comment

Were you advertising CAG?

Or does Money Squandering Expert forbid one to mention this site?
                                They would be the last site on the web I'd plug for lol

Comment

Working...
                                X