GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Susies UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susies UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susies UE Diary

Bought across tidily and looks like it sort of makes sense. Will add to it as and when something happens.

Lloyds card £5k
    Taken out 2002/03
    CCA request sent 12th July 2010
    No reply as yet, get ocasional phone calls but nothing much now

Cap 1 card £4k
    Estimated start 2004
    6th August reply receiced with a reconstituted agreement/copy of the Application certificate that has a bit of a credit agreement at the bottom where I signed.
    Get maybe one call a week

Mint card 2k Account closed after interest rate rise.
    Taken out Jan/Feb 2005
    29 July reply with application form and reconstituted agreement - unsigned
    Very quiet!!

MBNA (now sold to Experto Credite)
    Taken out end of 2003
    29th July reply received, reconstituted agreement with no signature.
    occasional call but pretty quiet

Eggie (now with DLC)
    Taken out April 2003
    Default notice (1st Feb) and the account has been terminated (2 March)
    Silence is golden!!

Loan £1k left - currently up to date but will be interest only for a couple of months then I will hopefully be back on track. Was supposed to end Nov
    Loan £9k left - enforcable and finishes mid 2014, up to date
    Lloyds overdraft on account no longer in use £10k - as above I'm going to write and try to get an agreement to pay a nominal amount monthly, not holding my breath though!
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Re: Susies diary

Quick thought, while I have a laptop to use is it worth me sending chasing or in dispute letters Lloyds and Eggie as I have not had replies from either of them to the CCA? If I get the letters on here for tonight she will get them printed tomorrow and I can send them Wednesday?

Edited to add: Ignore that, I will wait another week or 2

Comment

Originally posted by Susie
      Quick thought, while I have a laptop to use is it worth me sending chasing or in dispute letters Lloyds and Eggie as I have not had replies from either of them to the CCA? If I get the letters on here for tonight she will get them printed tomorrow and I can send them Wednesday?

Edited to add: Ignore that, I will wait another week or 2
      lol, wise edit - wait a few more weeks - they are unenforceable if they are in default of your cca request so why rush them?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks, I have had a good result with Lloyds this week so am a bit more relaxed about them for a while as its only credit cards I need to sort out!

Comment

Thanks, I have had a good result with Lloyds this week so am a bit more relaxed about them for a while as its only credit cards I need to sort out!
          what happened with Lloyds lol (sorry had a lot on as you know) ;Qt
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I know you have had a lot on so did not want to post anything vaguely distracting!!

I spoke to Lloyds at the branch rather than a call center about the overdraft, told them I wanted to pay it off but had not got a chance at current interest rates blah blah, and asked them to reduce the interest! He put me on hold for a while and then said that they could not reduce it but they could give me a platinum account which would reduce the interest to 10% although it did mean there would be a charge for the account - overall it saves me £58 ish a month that will go towards paying it off, only a small thing but it means no phone calls about it and when I am 100 I will have repaid it 2 At least it can now be ignored unless I am in a position to do a f&f on it and if any of the ebay stuff sells I can put the proceeds to it.
            I have just sold the house and had a small amount over so have cleared the loan - was not a lot left when I looked at it properly and its one less thing for me to think about, plus with the reduction in the OD interest rate it was the highest amount of interest on the 3 amounts outstanding that I know are definitely enforcable, so to me thats a big improvement and although I am going to be a bit short this month as I had to add a bit to it, it has gone and I feel a bit better for it.

Comment

Nice one - good result really

Comment

Eggie (now with DLC)
                Taken out April 2003
                Default notice (1st Feb) and the account has been terminated (2 March)
                3 Sept - Copy of agreement received - along with oodles of screen prints for the terms and conditions ;EEK

Comment

Mmm... got similar direct from egg on the same day as you! Maybe they are starting to try and track us down!!!

What will you do with the egg one now?
                  Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Eggie (now with DLC)

3 Sept - Copy of agreement received - along with oodles of screen prints for the terms and conditions ;EEK
                    Have a look at the agreement, does it say "Approved Limit" instead of "Credit Limit"?

If so read this here: ---> Egg Card - CCA Flawed?

Comment

Still on pause with the Egg thing, although it doesn't look too promising...

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
                        Eggie (now with DLC)

Have a look at the agreement, does it say "Approved Limit" instead of "Credit Limit"?

If so read this here: ---> Egg Card - CCA Flawed?
                        Thanks, mine has the Approved limit, I have read the thread so it looks good in that it should be UE, but, if the court case which is about the wording goes the wrong way it would be acceptable and make it enforcable ;Hmm

enoughisenough: unless Niddy says otherwise in which case I will do as he says, I will probably wait until the court case result comes out and take it from there as it seems that its stalemate until then with Egg and its DCA's saying approved limit is acceptable and us saying its not!

Comment

I agree about waiting...

Comment

See here: Update on Egg case (well sorta) lol

---> viewtopic.php?f=59&t=222

Don't worry, as I said on that thread - wait and see what Paul. says - he's the expert, and i'm sooo glad we've got him here ;--;

Comment

Lloyds card £5k
                              Taken out 2002/03
                              No reply as yet, get ocasional phone calls but nothing much now
                              Had another letter (just been filing previous ones as you have enough on your plate without worrying about me!) from collections saying I need to give the matter the most urgent attention negative on credit rating possibility of legal action blah blah - will be filed with the others 2

Comment

Working...
                              X