GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Susies UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susies UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Susies UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Are you making payments? Why....?

Confused....
    May I please be allowed to refer my lord and master to the advice he gave here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...5&postcount=62

I was paying a small amount because I had not wanted to rock the boat before the outcome of the court case. It is going to take around 20 years to clear it at the rate I am paying them!!
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Ooops sorry forgot that - well yea, just carry on paying and see what happens there
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ooops sorry forgot that - well yea, just carry on paying and see what happens there
        will do

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
          will do
          Let us know if anything changes or you hear back
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nothing for weeks and then they all hit me at once
            Originally posted by Susie;
            Cap 1 credit card £4k
            Estimated start 2004
            12th July 2010: CCA request sent
            6th August: Received reply with a reconstituted agreement + copy of the Application certificate that has a bit of a credit agreement at the bottom where I signed.
            13th Sept: Sent viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624
            1st October: Received letter saying they have complied with S78 by providing reconstituted terms and scanned copy of signature page of original agreement (its the application form that was signed). No further correspondance from them, agreement is enforcable and will be treated as such, pay up! Goes on to refer me to warnings issued by MOJ if I am using a claims management company ;LOL Its their final response, so I am filing it and ignoring them.
            17.10.2010 Default served under S87 of CCA 1974, payment must reach them within 28 days, if payment is made in that time no further action will be taken.
            20.10.2010 Notice of sum in arrears
            29.10.2010 Letter saying its important to act now to avoid further action
            19.11.2010 Letter saying officially in default, account terminated
            23.1.2010 letter from FTC, they have been appointed their managing agent, and payment must be sent without delay.
            1.12.2010 letter from FTC, I have chosen not to deal with this matter despite previous communication contact us now to discuss a suitable solution to this matter. Against the rules I know, but I phoned them and just said the account was in dispute with Cap 1, I would not say more or why it was in dispute so pissed the person off bigtime as I would not answer his question but the account is on hold and I have 14 days to write to them.
            31.1.2011 Letter fron Capquest saying pay up or else, will send letter re doorstep visit and await instructions as to anything further that needs sending!
            10.2.2011 Letter from Capquest saying (in a nutshell) I have no CC judgements against me at the address and they are trying to help, please contact them as they may reccomend court action.
            Not sending it to you as it seems to be a standard letter that you have seen many times before
            12.2.2011 sent the
            Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
            14.2.2011 probably crossed in the post with my letter, I received an income and expenditure + other creditors form from Crapquest - duly filed until I have a ton of paper that can be recycled
            23.2.2011 Letter from Capquest, they were unaware of the dispute and are returning the account to Cap1 sooooo ready for round 3, who will be the (un)lucky person to have it passed to them!!
            24.2.2011 Letter from Cap1 saying debt had been returned to them and that I must keep up payments.
            13.4.2011 Letter from Fredericksons saying they are collecting the debt - ignored
            21.4.2011 Letter from Fredericksons saying pay upor court action will be taken.
            28.4.2011 Confirmed resident card from Fredericksons saying the account is seriously in arrears and trace enquiries showed me as living at this address!!
            29.4.2011 I sent letter to Frederickson (template for account is formally in dispute with Cap1 andhad been since xx.xx.xxxx)
            11.5.2011 Letter from Frederickson saying referred to their client and account is on hold.
            25.6.2011, Letter from Bryan Carter saying court action will be taken

27.6.2011 Sent this back: Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
            1.7.2011 Received a letter from Fredericksons saying I have not replied to BC and they are giving me a last chance to pay before they reccomend legal action. Also they are prepared to accept a f&f settlement if I phone them within 48 hours of getting the letter 48 hour countdown starts now
            15.7.2011 Sent this back:Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
            Letter from Fredericksons saying if I want documentation under CCA act request it directly from the client with a £1 fee - where is the pulling hair out smiley
            Last edited by Susie; 4 August 2011, 12:35.

Comment

Eggie,
              Sent then a letter saying nothing has changed etc, and have paid as usual.
              Letter received (actually a non threatening one which is pretty amazing!) saying they note I have been unable to pay in full and have an arrangement, they review their files every 6 months for payment in full or increased payments. Please send i&e

Since they have asked nicely I am thinking of sending a non detailed one to keep them happy and give me another 6 months peace and quiet, although I do know they can only request it and its not compulsory.

Comment

The Polo flavour people!!!
                Have sent me 2 letters (aaaah they must really really love little me)

One saying they require a monthly payment, the other is a substantial discount offer. If I can pay an acceptable lump sum in the next 14 days etc etc they will not persue the remainder.
                Now these are financially just about within range of a settlement, but I would need help and not sure which way to jump. It would get one out of the way which for me mentally would be a good thing. Niddy, when you read this (assuming you do) would it be ok to pm you about it as I would prefer to keep the details off the forum?
                Edit: am away for a few days so will see what happens when I get back.
                Last edited by Susie; 8 August 2011, 00:13.

Comment

Nothing for weeks and then they all hit me at once

Letter from Fredericksons saying if I want documentation under CCA act request it directly from the client with a £1 fee - where is the pulling hair out smiley
                  Just ignore it - muppets!

Comment

Eggie,
                    Sent then a letter saying nothing has changed etc, and have paid as usual.
                    Letter received (actually a non threatening one which is pretty amazing!) saying they note I have been unable to pay in full and have an arrangement, they review their files every 6 months for payment in full or increased payments. Please send i&e

Since they have asked nicely I am thinking of sending a non detailed one to keep them happy and give me another 6 months peace and quiet, although I do know they can only request it and its not compulsory.
                    I wouldn't, however it's up to you - if it generates 6mths peace n quiet then it may be fine to concoct some fair reading for them

Comment

The Polo flavour people!!!
                      Have sent me 2 letters (aaaah they must really really love little me)

One saying they require a monthly payment, the other is a substantial discount offer. If I can pay an acceptable lump sum in the next 14 days etc etc they will not persue the remainder.
                      Now these are financially just about within range of a settlement, but I would need help and not sure which way to jump. It would get one out of the way which for me mentally would be a good thing. Niddy, when you read this (assuming you do) would it be ok to pm you about it as I would prefer to keep the details off the forum?
                      Edit: am away for a few days so will see what happens when I get back.
                      Just ignore the polo people (I presume RBS? ie Mint)....

Enjoy your mini break, although it may be over by the time I've replied to you

Comment

Just ignore it - muppets!
                        Dutifully ignored

I wouldn't, however it's up to you - if it generates 6mths peace n quiet then it may be fine to concoct some fair reading for them
                        I will send them a letter, the peace and quiet will be worth it, plus at the rate I pay I will be around 150 years old when its all cleared!!

Just ignore the polo people (I presume RBS? ie Mint)....

Enjoy your mini break, although it may be over by the time I've replied to you
                        Correct on the presumption!

Mini break is over, may need to have another one in the next few months but at least this one is over with!

Thank you

Comment

I will send them a letter, the peace and quiet will be worth it, plus at the rate I pay I will be around 150 years old when its all cleared!!
                          Hmmm, Here's hoping I'll not be here wishing you a happy 150th Birthday

Comment

Mint - DCA has returned the account to RBS as they don't love me any more!

I await the next person/DCA/muppet to write and say pay up. Anyone know who follows who with RBS so I can get the letter written and ready to post while the printer is out?

Comment

Well it would appear that Wescot are the new DCA's on the block for 2 of my accounts. I'm pretty sure I have had them before for something and got shot of them fairly easily so will see what it was that frightened them

Mint card is with them and they want paying - Going to send a bugger off letter!

They also have my overdraft, and I have had 2 letters, first saying that I have been paying the bank direct and should now pay them so I very kindly did that, next they sent one saying as I have not agreed payment various things MAY happen including doorstep collector.
                              I'm going to send doorstep collection letter with a little note pointing out that they have already started receiving money so bugger off or they will get nothing!
                              Last edited by Susie; 17 September 2011, 11:31.

Comment

Mint - DCA has returned the account to RBS as they don't love me any more!

I await the next person/DCA/muppet to write and say pay up. Anyone know who follows who with RBS so I can get the letter written and ready to post while the printer is out?
                                Each account is specific to each user, not many follow identical processes as dependant upon value of debt, depends on the specific action they take....

Comment

Working...
                                X