GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Susies UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susies UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Susies UE Diary

Egg (I know you don't deal with it but I may as well add it to the sad tale) are no longer accepting my payment and are taking court action and looking to get a charge over the house. Nothing I can do due to the court case ruling so am stuffed on that one and they will only accept 80% in settlement so I have no chance of anything there.
    Last edited by Susie; 27 January 2011, 12:19.
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie
      Cap 1 credit card £4k

1.12.2010 letter from FTC, I have chosen not to deal with this matter despite previous communication contact us now to discuss a suitable solution to this matter. Against the rules I know, but I phoned them and just said the account was in dispute with Cap 1, I would not say more or why it was in dispute so pissed the person off bigtime as I would not answer his question but the account is on hold and I have 14 days to write to them.
      Try and not ring them! There is absolutely no need to ring them! So, why have they put the account on hold? What are you planning on sending back to them? That is why we do not ring! There is no need to.

My advice here, would have been, and remains, ignore them.

Can you confirm whether I stated this to be enforceable or unenforceable (presuming i've checked your agreement?) mile
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lloyds Credit Card

2.12.1010 MHA collections letter, they are instructed by Lloyds TSB to recover arrears, if I do not immediately forward payment SCM solicitors may (word may noted!) commence legal proceedings against me.
        I also have an overdraft with Lloyds and it is being withdrawn 12th Jan (I am already reducing it each month) and they want it repaid within 12 months. There is no way I can manage this and when I phoned them to try and come to an agreement(its worked before with the OD) they wanted to tackle the Card at the same time and go through my income and expenditure to help me. Sadly I could not supply any details so terminated the call as there is no way I am discussing the Card on the phone with them.
        Again, stop ringing will you! I don't see what you think this will achieve, all it does do is cause aggravation for you and wasted phone calls. If you persist in doing the one thing we ask you not to, i'll simply stop replying to your posts cos it's doing nothing to help you sort things!

Ok, back to this - do you still use the Lloyds bank account? if not, then just continue to repay against the O/D as you please and ignore the card until such time you do get a letter from someone, then just send me a copy to check and i'll advise the response to send.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Susies diary

MBNA - (now sold to Experto Credite)

They consider they have satisfied their obligations uncer section 78 and now deem the matter to be enforcable.
          11.11.2010 I replied carefully as I could not remember the template saying that it did not comply with the requirements and that the account would remain in dispute. So far nothing more from them.
          Continue to ignore this

Comment

Re: Susies diary

Mint card 2k - Account closed after interest rate rise.

24.11.2010 Default sum notice - duely filed
            Just ignore this as well

Comment

Egg (I know you don't deal with it but I may as well add it to the sad tale) are no longer accepting my payment and are taking court action and looking to get a charge over the house. Nothing I can do due to the court case ruling so am stuffed on that one and they will only accept £8k in settlement so I have no chance of anything there.
              Have they taken action at court or threatened it? Please explain more....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                Cap 1 credit card £4k

1.12.2010 letter from FTC, I have chosen not to deal with this matter despite previous communication contact us now to discuss a suitable solution to this matter. Against the rules I know, but I phoned them and just said the account was in dispute with Cap 1, I would not say more or why it was in dispute so pissed the person off bigtime as I would not answer his question but the account is on hold and I have 14 days to write to them.
                Try and not ring them! There is absolutely no need to ring them! So, why have they put the account on hold? What are you planning on sending back to them? That is why we do not ring! There is no need to.

My advice here, would have been, and remains, ignore them.

Can you confirm whether I stated this to be enforceable or unenforceable (presuming i've checked your agreement?) mile
                Sorry, I will not ring them again, they want me to request the CCA from them and send £1 to them which I am not going to do. I was thinking maybe send them the account in dispute letter?
                They sent me a reconstituted agreemant and application form with a little bit with some T&C's on it - I can send it to you again if you like?

Comment

Lloyds Credit Card

2.12.1010 MHA collections letter, they are instructed by Lloyds TSB to recover arrears, if I do not immediately forward payment SCM solicitors may (word may noted!) commence legal proceedings against me.
                  I also have an overdraft with Lloyds and it is being withdrawn 12th Jan (I am already reducing it each month) and they want it repaid within 12 months. There is no way I can manage this and when I phoned them to try and come to an agreement(its worked before with the OD) they wanted to tackle the Card at the same time and go through my income and expenditure to help me. Sadly I could not supply any details so terminated the call as there is no way I am discussing the Card on the phone with them.
                  Again, stop ringing will you! I don't see what you think this will achieve, all it does do is cause aggravation for you and wasted phone calls. If you persist in doing the one thing we ask you not to, i'll simply stop replying to your posts cos it's doing nothing to help you sort things!

Ok, back to this - do you still use the Lloyds bank account? if not, then just continue to repay against the O/D as you please and ignore the card until such time you do get a letter from someone, then just send me a copy to check and i'll advise the response to send.
                  Sorry again, I rang re the overdraft as that was all that was in the letter, and did not discuss the card with them at all, as soon as they mentioned the I&E and the card I said I had no financial details on me and termainated the call.
                  I have still not had a CCA for the card despite sending the chase letter a good while back (both requests were sent recorded delivery), I suspect they do not have it at all.
                  I have not used the Lloyds account for a few months now and am already reducing the overdraft but they want it repaid within a year instead of the 4 years I estimate it will take me.

Comment

Sorry, I will not ring them again, they want me to request the CCA from them and send £1 to them which I am not going to do. I was thinking maybe send them the account in dispute letter?
                    They sent me a reconstituted agreemant and application form with a little bit with some T&C's on it - I can send it to you again if you like?
                    Hiya, regards to FTC you should send this back: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Comment

Egg (I know you don't deal with it but I may as well add it to the sad tale) are no longer accepting my payment and are taking court action and looking to get a charge over the house. Nothing I can do due to the court case ruling so am stuffed on that one and they will only accept £8k in settlement so I have no chance of anything there.
                      They are going to (not may) pass the account to their legal department and court action will (gain not may) be taken Because of the amount due they are looking to get a charge on my property

Comment

Sorry again, I rang re the overdraft as that was all that was in the letter, and did not discuss the card with them at all, as soon as they mentioned the I&E and the card I said I had no financial details on me and termainated the call.
                        The reason we say don't ring is for this exact reason, cos it is a waste of time and they lead you up the garden path! Hopefully now you've learned this for yourself with the two recent calls you made, and failed.

I have still not had a CCA for the card despite sending the chase letter a good while back (both requests were sent recorded delivery), I suspect they do not have it at all. I have not used the Lloyds account for a few months now and am already reducing the overdraft but they want it repaid within a year instead of the 4 years I estimate it will take me.
                        Ok, regards to the overdraft - cease repayments and let them default you and the account, then let them sell it to a DCA - doing this will allow you to make a much smaller offer and clear it quicker.

As for the actual credit card, send this to the DCA that you spoke to: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502

Best of luck.

Comment

They are going to (not may) pass the account to their legal department and court action will (gain not may) be taken Because of the amount due they are looking to get a charge on my property
                          can you PM me this letter please? Also, can you remind me was this agreement enforceable or unenforceable?

Comment

Hiya, regards to FTC you should send this back: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Will do it today

And you should not be here, you should be drinking and doing christmasy things like most otyher people do!! Just because I am a sad old cow who hates this weekend does not mean everyone else has to!! Many many thanks though for replying so quickly nah

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                              Originally posted by "Never-In-Doubt":qvto32fg
                              can you PM me this letter please? Also, can you remind me was this agreement enforceable or unenforceable?[/quote:qvto32fg]

I will retrieve the letter when I go back to the storage, I don't keep anything here in case someone has a nose around.
                              It was an egg agreement so I did not send it to you, it has the "wrong" wording but they did have a signed agreement I'm just not sure if other than the wording the agreement was valid or not. I do have photos of it that I can send you if you want to look at it.

Comment

Hiya

send me a photo, that is fine - yes please. Its handy, just for me to check over.....

Comment

Working...
                                X