GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Susies UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susies UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Susies diary

Originally posted by Susie
    Lloyds card £5k
    Taken out 2002/03
    CCA request sent 12th July 2010
    No reply as yet, get ocasional phone calls but nothing much now
    Had another letter (just been filing previous ones as you have enough on your plate without worrying about me!) from collections saying I need to give the matter the most urgent attention negative on credit rating possibility of legal action blah blah - will be filed with the others 2

Hiya

Lloyds eh? Respond with this little beauty then lol: viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
      Lloyds card £5k
      Taken out 2002/03
      No reply as yet, get ocasional phone calls but nothing much now
      Had another letter (just been filing previous ones as you have enough on your plate without worrying about me!) from collections saying I need to give the matter the most urgent attention negative on credit rating possibility of legal action blah blah - will be filed with the others 2

Hiya

Lloyds eh? Respond with this little beauty then lol: viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316
      Nice one y will do it straight away, I don't think its quite the "urgent attention" that they are expecting ;LOL
      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Nice one y will do it straight away, I don't think its quite the "urgent attention" that they are expecting ;LOL
        ;Spank ;Spank ;Spank me neither! ;LOL ;LOL
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cap 1 card £4k
          Estimated start 2004
          6th August reply receiced with a reconstituted agreement/copy of the Application certificate that has a bit of a credit agreement at the bottom where I signed.
          Get maybe one call a week - increased to one a day but I enjoy pissing them off and not going through security 2

Mint card 2k Account closed after interest rate rise.
          Taken out Jan/Feb 2005
          29 July reply with application form and reconstituted agreement - unsigned
          10.9.10 Letter received account is in arrears (never!!!!) urging me to make a payment - filed

MBNA (now sold to Experto Credite)
          Taken out end of 2003
          29th July reply received, reconstituted agreement with no signature.
          11.9.10 Arrears letter received My formal arrangement to pay has fallen behind - I was not aware that I had made any arrangement to pay but a good try :LOL
          Last edited by Susie; 11 November 2011, 13:21.

Comment

Hiya

As the 3 companies above (Crappy1/Mint/MBNA) have all sent recons, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624

Comment

Thanks a lot, I will get them printed asap and sent off y

Comment

Nice one - keep us updated y

Comment

Re: Susies UE Diary

Lloyds card £5k
                  Taken out 2002/03
                  12th July 2010: CCA request sent
                  8th Sept: Received a letter from collections, I need to give the matter the most urgent attention negative on credit rating possibility of legal action blah blah - filed with the others
                  10th Sept: Sent as per Niddy, this little beauty viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316
                  30th Sept: YAY, letter received saying they are defaulting me, apparantly they "may" take further action ;LOL
                  Last edited by Susie; 11 November 2011, 13:22.

Comment

LOL< see what they do - keep us updated!

Comment

Cap 1 credit card £4k
                      Estimated start 2004
                      6th August: Received reply with a reconstituted agreement + copy of the Application certificate that has a bit of a credit agreement at the bottom where I signed.
                      13th Sept: Sent viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624
                      1st October: Received letter saying they have complied with S78 by providing reconstituted terms and scanned copy of signature page of original agreement (its the application form that was signed). No further correspondance from them, agreement is enforcable and will be treated as such, pay up! Goes on to refer me to warnings issued by MOJ if I am using a claims management company ;LOL Its their final response, so I am filing it and ignoring them.

Comment

Cap 1 credit card £4k
                        ;LOL Its their final response, so I am filing it and ignoring them.
                        Well done, just ignore - as you correctly say! ;-y

Comment

Not been online recently, various things including a house move and now have access to intermittant dialup only If I am not on or able to reply for a couple of days I am not being rude, I just have no access to the internet.
                          Things have got worse as I have not had access to your so valuable help, results being as follows -
                          Edited to say I have not emailed you any of the letters as I'm not sure which ones you want to see and don't want to waste your time by sending a load of stuff you don't neeed.
                          Cap 1 credit card £4k
                          Estimated start 2004
                          6th August: Received reply with a reconstituted agreement + copy of the Application certificate that has a bit of a credit agreement at the bottom where I signed.
                          13th Sept: Sent viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624
                          1st October: Received letter saying they have complied with S78 by providing reconstituted terms and scanned copy of signature page of original agreement (its the application form that was signed). No further correspondance from them, agreement is enforcable and will be treated as such, pay up! Goes on to refer me to warnings issued by MOJ if I am using a claims management company ;LOL Its their final response, so I am filing it and ignoring them.

Capital One
                          17.10.2010 Default served under S87 of CCA 1974, payment must reach them within 28 days, if payment is made in that time no further action will be taken.
                          20.10.2010 Notice of sum in arrears
                          29.10.2010 Letter saying its important to act now to avoid further action
                          19.11.2010 Letter saying officially in default, account terminated
                          23.1.2010 letter from FTC, they have been appointed their managing agent, and payment must be sent without delay.
                          1.12.2010 letter from FTC, I have chosen not to deal with this matter despite previous communication contact us now to discuss a suitable solution to this matter. Against the rules I know, but I phoned them and just said the account was in dispute with Cap 1, I would not say more or why it was in dispute so pissed the person off bigtime as I would not answer his question but the account is on hold and I have 14 days to write to them.

Comment

Lloyds card £5k
                            Taken out 2002/03
                            8th Sept: Received a letter from collections, I need to give the matter the most urgent attention negative on credit rating possibility of legal action blah blah - filed with the others
                            10th Sept: Sent as per Niddy, this little beauty viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316
                            30th Sept: YAY, letter received saying they are defaulting me ;-y apparantly they "may" take further action ;LOL

18.10.2010 CCA 1974 requires them to send notice because I have missed payments. Please contact them.
                            29.11.2020 Credit card in arrears and they cannoy authorise any transactions until its up to date - enclosed a direct debit form!!
                            2.12.1010 MHA collections letter, they are instructed by Lloyds TSB to recover arrears, if I do not immediately forward payment SCM solicitors may (word may noted!) commence legal proceedings against me.
                            I also have an overdraft with Lloyds and it is being withdrawn 12th Jan (I am already reducing it each month) and they want it repaid within 12 months. There is no way I can manage this and when I phoned them to try and come to an agreement(its worked before with the OD) they wanted to tackle the Card at the same time and go through my income and expenditure to help me. Sadly I could not suply any details so terminated the call as there is no way I am discussing the Card on the phone with them.

Comment

MBNA (now sold to Experto Credite)
                              Taken out end of 2003
                              29th July reply received, reconstituted agreement with no signature.
                              11.9.10 Arrears letter received My formal arrangement to pay has fallen behind - I was not aware that I had made any arrangement to pay but a good try ;LOL[/quote]

22.10.2010 Very kindly sent me some paperwork including a totally illegible bit that I had signed, (it was the size of a tear off payment strip that you have at the bottom of a bill) and the accompanying sheet from asset sales with customer name, account, sold to, and by the bit that says credit agreement they have typed illegible. I cannot read it and doubt anyone else could so have no idea if it has any of the prescribed terms on it but I do remember something about it still being UE? There is also a legible copy (probably reconstituted) with no signature that has terms and conditions on the back.
                              They consider they have satisfied their obligations uncer section 78 and now deem the matter to be enforcable.
                              11.11.2010 I replied carefully as I could not remember the template saying that it did not comply with the requirements and that the account would remain in dispute. So far nothing more from them.

Comment

Mint card 2k Account closed after interest rate rise.
                                Taken out Jan/Feb 2005
                                29 July reply with application form and reconstituted agreement - unsigned
                                10.9.10 Letter received account is in arrears ([size=5]never!!!!) urging me to make a payment - filed

These have been busy!
                                22.10.2010 They have been unsuccessful in trying to contact me and are refering to resolvecall.
                                1.11.2020 Letter from resolvecall saying please contact them.
                                11.11.2010 from what I remember of the template letters I sent a lovely letter sent to Mint pointing out that the account was in dispute, and that there was no loss of contact, they simply could not as I had told anyone when I did pick up the phone deal with me by the telephone and that all contact should be in writing. Not as good as the one from our beloved leader but not bad for an old bag!!
                                22.10.10 Notice of default sum
                                18.11.2010 Thanks for letter of 11 November concerning banks alleged breach of CCA, they have supplied a copy of credit agreement, original and current terms and statement showing outstanding balance therefore they have met their obligationsunder s78(1) to provide a copy of the executed agreement and they are satisfied they have complied with regulations expressly made for controlling what is a true copy.
                                No reason to enter into further correspondance re alleged CCA breaches, if I am not satisfied I can seek whatever legal redress I consider open to me.
                                They do not consider the account to be in dispute it remains payable and they will be seeking full repayment. They suggest I talk to citizens advice!!!
                                23.11.2010 Default notice Please read immediately. If I do not pay arrears account will be recorded as a default this will remain on my file for 6 years....
                                24.11.2010 Notice being sent as required by CCA 1974 as I am behind with my payments
                                24.11.2010 Account termination letter, my account will be reported to CRA's as a default if payment proposals have not been made within 28 days.
                                24.11.2010 Default sum notice - duely filed

Comment

Working...
                                X