GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Susies UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susies UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Susies UE Diary

Originally posted by Susie View Post

Cap 1 credit card £4k
    Estimated start 2004
    12th July 2010: CCA request sent
    6th August: Received reply with a reconstituted agreement + copy of the Application certificate that has a bit of a credit agreement at the bottom where I signed.
    13th Sept: Sent viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624
    1st October: Received letter saying they have complied with S78 by providing reconstituted terms and scanned copy of signature page of original agreement (its the application form that was signed). No further correspondance from them, agreement is enforcable and will be treated as such, pay up! Goes on to refer me to warnings issued by MOJ if I am using a claims management company ;LOL Its their final response, so I am filing it and ignoring them.

17.10.2010 Default served under S87 of CCA 1974, payment must reach them within 28 days, if payment is made in that time no further action will be taken.
    20.10.2010 Notice of sum in arrears
    29.10.2010 Letter saying its important to act now to avoid further action
    19.11.2010 Letter saying officially in default, account terminated
    23.1.2010 letter from FTC, they have been appointed their managing agent, and payment must be sent without delay.
    1.12.2010 letter from FTC, I have chosen not to deal with this matter despite previous communication contact us now to discuss a suitable solution to this matter. Against the rules I know, but I phoned them and just said the account was in dispute with Cap 1, I would not say more or why it was in dispute so pissed the person off bigtime as I would not answer his question but the account is on hold and I have 14 days to write to them.
    31.1.2011 Letter fron Capquest saying pay up or else, will send letter re doorstep visit and await instructions as to anything further that needs sending!

10.2.2011 Letter from Capquest saying (in a nutshell) I have no CC judgements against me at the address and they are trying to help, please contact them as they may reccomend court action.
    Not sending it to you as it seems to be a standard letter that you have seen many times before
    12.2.2011 sent the Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
    14.2.2011 probably crossed in the post with my letter, I received an income and expenditure + other creditors form from Crapquest - duly filed until I have a ton of paper that can be recycled
    Last edited by Susie; 16 February 2011, 12:58.
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

14.2.2011 probably crossed in the post with my letter, I received an income and expenditure + other creditors form from Crapquest - duly filed until I have a ton of paper that can be recycled
      Just ignore
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cap 1 credit card £4k
        Estimated start 2004
        6th August: Received reply with a reconstituted agreement + copy of the Application certificate that has a bit of a credit agreement at the bottom where I signed.
        13th Sept: Sent viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624
        1st October: Received letter saying they have complied with S78 by providing reconstituted terms and scanned copy of signature page of original agreement (its the application form that was signed). No further correspondance from them, agreement is enforcable and will be treated as such, pay up! Goes on to refer me to warnings issued by MOJ if I am using a claims management company ;LOL Its their final response, so I am filing it and ignoring them.

17.10.2010 Default served under S87 of CCA 1974, payment must reach them within 28 days, if payment is made in that time no further action will be taken.
        20.10.2010 Notice of sum in arrears
        29.10.2010 Letter saying its important to act now to avoid further action
        19.11.2010 Letter saying officially in default, account terminated
        23.1.2010 letter from FTC, they have been appointed their managing agent, and payment must be sent without delay.
        1.12.2010 letter from FTC, I have chosen not to deal with this matter despite previous communication contact us now to discuss a suitable solution to this matter. Against the rules I know, but I phoned them and just said the account was in dispute with Cap 1, I would not say more or why it was in dispute so pissed the person off bigtime as I would not answer his question but the account is on hold and I have 14 days to write to them.
        31.1.2011 Letter fron Capquest saying pay up or else, will send letter re doorstep visit and await instructions as to anything further that needs sending!

10.2.2011 Letter from Capquest saying (in a nutshell) I have no CC judgements against me at the address and they are trying to help, please contact them as they may reccomend court action.
        Not sending it to you as it seems to be a standard letter that you have seen many times before
        12.2.2011 sent the Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

23.2.2011 Letter from Capquest, they were unaware of the dispute and are returning the account to Cap1 sooooo ready for round 3, who will be the (un)lucky person to have it passed to them!!

Comment

Re: Susies diary

Mint card 2k Account closed after interest rate rise.
          Taken out Jan/Feb 2005
          CCA request sent 12th July 2010
          29 July reply with application form and reconstituted agreement - unsigned
          10.9.10 Letter received account is in arrears ([size=5]never!!!!) urging me to make a payment - filed
          22.10.2010 They have been unsuccessful in trying to contact me and are refering to resolvecall.
          1.11.2020 Letter from resolvecall saying please contact them.
          11.11.2010 from what I remember of the template letters I sent a lovely letter sent to Mint pointing out that the account was in dispute, and that there was no loss of contact, they simply could not as I had told anyone when I did pick up the phone deal with me by the telephone and that all contact should be in writing. Not as good as the one from our beloved leader but not bad for an old bag!!
          22.10.10 Notice of default sum
          18.11.2010 Thanks for letter of 11 November concerning banks alleged breach of CCA, they have supplied a copy of credit agreement, original and current terms and statement showing outstanding balance therefore they have met their obligationsunder s78(1) to provide a copy of the executed agreement and they are satisfied they have complied with regulations expressly made for controlling what is a true copy.
          No reason to enter into further correspondance re alleged CCA breaches, if I am not satisfied I can seek whatever legal redress I consider open to me.
          They do not consider the account to be in dispute it remains payable and they will be seeking full repayment. They suggest I talk to citizens advice!!!
          23.11.2010 Default notice Please read immediately. If I do not pay arrears account will be recorded as a default this will remain on my file for 6 years....
          24.11.2010 Notice being sent as required by CCA 1974 as I am behind with my payments
          24.11.2010 Account termination letter, my account will be reported to CRA's as a default if payment proposals have not been made within 28 days.
          24.11.2010 Default sum notice - duely filed

11.2.2011 received letter from Allied International Credit briefly it says - URGENT final notice of intent (you have probably seen loads) Continued failure to contact AIC despite numerous letters (what numerous letters) clients have authorised them to consider (word noted) issuing court proceedings. No further notice will be given.
          11.2.2011 Responded with Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

23.2.2011 Letter from AIC, if I want the documents refered to I need to write to Mint enclosing a £1 cheque

Comment

[/COLOR]
            23.2.2011 Letter from AIC, if I want the documents refered to I need to write to Mint enclosing a £1 cheque
            Like hell do you - send this back to AIC (with the payment and original request again): ---> Follow-Up to DCA - who decline your CCA Request
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

23.2.2011 Letter from Capquest, they were unaware of the dispute and are returning the account to Cap1 sooooo ready for round 3, who will be the (un)lucky person to have it passed to them!!
              Yey - that sorted that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Like hell do you - send this back to AIC (with the payment and original request again): ---> Follow-Up to DCA - who decline your CCA Request
                Will get it out tomorrow

Yey - that sorted that one!
                Well I think they must have a standard template for anyone sending them one of your letters in an official sounding way saying oopsie, did not realise you had god on your side

Comment

MBNA (now sold to Experto Credite)
                  Taken out end of 2003
                  CCA request sent July 2010
                  29th July reply received, reconstituted agreement with no signature.
                  11.9.10 Arrears letter received My formal arrangement to pay has fallen behind - I was not aware that I had made any arrangement to pay but a good try ;LOL

22.10.2010 Very kindly sent me some paperwork including a totally illegible bit that I had signed, (it was the size of a tear off payment strip that you have at the bottom of a bill) and the accompanying sheet from asset sales with customer name, account, sold to, and by the bit that says credit agreement they have typed illegible. I cannot read it and doubt anyone else could so have no idea if it has any of the prescribed terms on it but I do remember something about it still being UE? There is also a legible copy (probably reconstituted) with no signature that has terms and conditions on the back.
                  They consider they have satisfied their obligations uncer section 78 and now deem the matter to be enforcable.
                  11.11.2010 I replied veaying that it did not comply with the requirements and that the account would remain in dispute. So far nothing more from them.

27.1.2011 Letter from Credit Management Consultants saying that I have disregarded all efforts to resolve the situation amicably and that failure to respond within 7 days may result in solicitors being instr ucted to consider the following action - court claim being issued, judgement obtained, baliffs seizing goods, attachment of earnings, charging order etc Please contact them within 7 days to arrange payment of the o/s balance and who to make my payment to - interesting that EC have not replied to MY letter though!!.
                  Edited to add, What they sent as the "agreement" must have been t&c from an application form as there is a huge white space on the "front" page, and an address to send it back to on the reverse....
                  31.1 2011 Letter from HL solicitors saying if they do not get a reply they will be taking further action
                  2.2.2011 letter sent as per Niddy's instructions
                  2.3.2011 Letter received from EC saying that as my signature is on the "agreement" it will remain with HL Legal...

Comment

2.3.2011 Letter received from EC saying that as my signature is on the "agreement" it will remain with HL Legal...
                    Is this the template you last sent? #69

Comment

Is this the template you last sent? #69
                      Yes, thats the one. they sent it to EC, I assume for further instructions instructions

Comment

Ok, i'll need to do you a reply - bear with me, i'll try get it sorted this week for you.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Was not sure where to put this one as it does not really seem to fit any other forums.

With Barclays buying Eggie (assuming the regulatory body allows it), it would appear that they have written off a LOT of debts from the amount egg valued them at. Would it therefore be likely that Barclays would be more likely to accept a f&f than Egg because of this?
                            Alternatively as it would seem that Citigroup/Egg are retaining the brand name and parts of the business, meaning the accounts really will be under the Barclays umbrella I assume they would be collected by the Barclays people and therefore possibly more likely to be sold to a DCA who may take a lower settlement?
                            I know its early days and I am grasping at straws but if as is reported this does go through in the next few months and it all moves to Barclays then hopefully the Eggie people may lose a bit of the will to live and I can drag things out until its at a point where a f&f may be a possibility?

Comment

Was not sure where to put this one as it does not really seem to fit any other forums.

With Barclays buying Eggie (assuming the regulatory body allows it), it would appear that they have written off a LOT of debts from the amount egg valued them at. Would it therefore be likely that Barclays would be more likely to accept a f&f than Egg because of this?
                              Alternatively as it would seem that Citigroup/Egg are retaining the brand name and parts of the business, meaning the accounts really will be under the Barclays umbrella I assume they would be collected by the Barclays people and therefore possibly more likely to be sold to a DCA who may take a lower settlement?
                              I know its early days and I am grasping at straws but if as is reported this does go through in the next few months and it all moves to Barclays then hopefully the Eggie people may lose a bit of the will to live and I can drag things out until its at a point where a f&f may be a possibility?
                              This is all speculation right now, nothing is formal and no - the fact they "may" sell their book, does not mean that Barclays (or any prospective new owner, if any) would accept a lower F&F. Doesn't work like that....

Wait and see what happens, don't worry too much about this for the time being

Comment

Lloyds card £5k
                                Taken out 2002/03
                                8th Sept: Received a letter from collections, I need to give the matter the most urgent attention negative on credit rating possibility of legal action blah blah - filed with the others
                                10th Sept: Sent as per Niddy, this little beauty viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316
                                30th Sept: YAY, letter received saying they are defaulting me ;-y apparantly they "may" take further action ;LOL
                                18.10.2010 CCA 1974 requires them to send notice because I have missed payments. Please contact them.
                                29.11.2020 Credit card in arrears and they cannoy authorise any transactions until its up to date - enclosed a direct debit form!!
                                2.12.1010 MHA collections letter, they are instructed by Lloyds TSB to recover arrears, if I do not immediately forward payment SCM solicitors may (word may noted!) commence legal proceed
                                ings against me.
                                28.12.2010 Letter sent as per Niddy instructions
                                9.1.2010 M
                                HA letter received saying that as I am in financial difficulties they are offering a reduced monthly payment, seems christmas has made them all turn friendly and happy so thet are sending me lovely offers, really sweet of them but I feel it would not be fair to accept
                                24.1.2011 Letter received from Lloyds - they are looking into my complaint but it could take 28 days to respond! Filed as I have no problem waiting a bit longer
                                3.3.2011 Wescot letter received - sending template for no CCA received please go away as am going to the post office soon and it will save a trip again later. Hoping its the right thing to do.
                                Last edited by Susie; 3 March 2011, 15:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X