GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Susies UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susies UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Susies UE Diary

Thanks, I will see what happens next and take it from there
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Todays post has bought a letter from Experto re the above account.
      This arrears notice is served in accordance with section 86(c) of the CCA 1974
      Varde is the legal assignee of the account, EC are collecting, agreement has already been terminated.
      I am required to pay the sum of £full amount
      OFT information sheet paragraph and sheet enclosed.

Does Niddy need to see this?

Comment

Jeebus i had the same letter a few days ago.

Just file it with the other bog roll they send.

Comment

Looks as if we are on the same mail shots then! May need to be careful not to send exactly the same things at the same time or they could get confused

Comment

Thats probably just a default sums statement as defined by OFT guidelines - just file away
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Arrears notice mine was.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                Arrears notice mine was.
                Arrears/default sums - pedant? You?

* I did read the post you know!

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                Todays post has bought a letter from Experto re the above account.
                This arrears notice is served in accordance with
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Arrears/default sums - pedant? You?

* I did read the post you know!
                  Just checking.

Me pedantic, never.

Comment

Experto have excelled themselves!!
                    I have my "credit agreement" the supposed reverse of it with a bit blacked out, the possible reverse of an application form, a rather interesting sheet and some t&c's.
                    I will upload the interesting sheet and the agreement and its reverse to the secure area for Niddy to have a gander at to see what he thinks about it.
                    Last edited by Susie; 8 November 2011, 00:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                      Experto have excelled themselves!!
                      I have my "credit agreement" the supposed reverse of it with a bit blacked out, the possible reverse of an application form, a rather interesting sheet and some t&c's.
                      I will upload the interesting sheet and the agreement and its reverse to the secure area for Niddy to have a gander at to see what he thinks about it.
                      Replied on secure thread, it is

I would blag it though, based on them sending you the actual sales sheet that states illegible next to credit agreement

So for clarity, I would send this and see what they respond with :---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Will do, I thought that was a bit of an unusual thing to send

Comment

• Re: Susies diary

Mint card 2k Account closed after interest rate rise.
                          Taken out Jan/Feb 2005
                          CCA request sent 12th July 2010
                          29 July reply with application form and reconstituted agreement - unsigned

22.10.10 Notice of default sum
                          18.11.2010 Thanks for letter of 11 November concerning banks alleged breach of CCA, they have supplied a copy of credit agreement, original and current terms and statement showing outstanding balance therefore they have met their obligationsunder s78(1) to provide a copy of the executed agreement and they are satisfied they have complied with regulations expressly made for controlling what is a true copy.
                          No reason to enter into further correspondance re alleged CCA breaches, if I am not satisfied I can seek whatever legal redress I consider open to me.
                          They do not consider the account to be in dispute it remains payable and they will be seeking full repayment. They suggest I talk to citizens advice!!!
                          23.11.2010 Default notice Please read immediately. If I do not pay arrears account will be recorded as a default this will remain on my file for 6 years....
                          24.11.2010 Notice being sent as required by CCA 1974 as I am behind with my payments
                          24.11.2010 Account termination letter, my account will be reported to CRA's as a default if payment proposals have not been made within 28 days.

24.11.2010 Default sum notice - duely filed
                          Snip to take out DCA's who have gone away
                          17.11.2011 New DCA Wescot, sent bugger off letter

6.1.2012 received letter saying they intend to visit me as I have not been in contact, doorstep visit letter sent back to them.
                          Last edited by Susie; 7 January 2012, 01:21.

Comment

Did they say when? I had one recently that said they *may* contact me on Wednesday. They didn't say how they *may* contact me, nor on *which* Wednesday they may do so. I looked on my calendar and punted for the next Wednesday as, logically, I thought that this was the best bet. They didn't contact me I have a feeling that you are going to have a similar experience

Comment

No its a bit like yours in that there is no date, just that they will be sending their agent but hopefully the letter will put a stop to it before they get that far, plus I do like to be polite and reply to them as they take such care to send beautifully crafted letters that are so obviously tailored to the individual

Comment

Oooh, sarcasm, I love it Why waste your hard earned on a stamp for a response? File it away and await the next chapter in their rhetorical drivel

Comment

Working...
                                X