GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Susies UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susies UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Susies UE Diary

I did come on very briefly a couple of times but did not log on, was hard as there were too many people coming and going

I have sent you a pm with Eggies latest letter which is interesting if nothing else!

I have also had a 90% offer from one of the others, now should I accept
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Bringing across posts after the sunday on the old forums, I do have a pm that I sent to you over there as well - do I resend it on here or will that duplicate your load?
      New forum looks super, you have done a great job with it
      Originally posted by Susie
      Cap 1 credit card £4k
      Estimated start 2004
      12th July 2010: CCA request sent
      6th August: Received reply with a reconstituted agreement + copy of the Application certificate that has a bit of a credit agreement at the bottom where I signed.
      13th Sept: Sent viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624
      1st October: Received letter saying they have complied with S78 by providing reconstituted terms and scanned copy of signature page of original agreement (its the application form that was signed). No further correspondance from them, agreement is enforcable and will be treated as such, pay up! Goes on to refer me to warnings issued by MOJ if I am using a claims management company ;LOL Its their final response, so I am filing it and ignoring them.
      17.10.2010 Default served under S87 of CCA 1974, payment must reach them within 28 days, if payment is made in that time no further action will be taken.
      20.10.2010 Notice of sum in arrears
      29.10.2010 Letter saying its important to act now to avoid further action
      19.11.2010 Letter saying officially in default, account terminated
      23.1.2010 letter from FTC, they have been appointed their managing agent, and payment must be sent without delay.
      1.12.2010 letter from FTC, I have chosen not to deal with this matter despite previous communication contact us now to discuss a suitable solution to this matter. Against the rules I know, but I phoned them and just said the account was in dispute with Cap 1, I would not say more or why it was in dispute so pissed the person off bigtime as I would not answer his question but the account is on hold and I have 14 days to write to them.
      Hiya, regards to FTC you should send this back: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/v...p=20203#p20203
      28.12.2010 Letter sent
      7.1.2011 Letter offering 90% settlement - ignored but was tempted to ask if they would move the decimal point one place to the left

Comment

[quote="Susie"]Lloyds card £5k
        Taken out 2002/03
        8th Sept: Received a letter from collections, I need to give the matter the most urgent attention negative on credit rating possibility of legal action blah blah - filed with the others
        10th Sept: Sent as per Niddy, this little beauty viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316
        30th Sept: YAY, letter received saying they are defaulting me ;-y apparantly they "may" take further action ;LOL
        18.10.2010 CCA 1974 requires them to send notice because I have missed payments. Please contact them.
        29.11.2020 Credit card in arrears and they cannoy authorise any transactions until its up to date - enclosed a direct debit form!!
        2.12.1010 MHA collections letter, they are instructed by Lloyds TSB to recover arrears, if I do not immediately forward payment SCM solicitors may (word may noted!) commence legal proceedings against me.
        I have still not had a CCA for the card despite sending the chase letter a good while back (both requests were sent recorded delivery), I suspect they do not have it at all.
        Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
        As for the actual credit card, send this to the DCA that you spoke to: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/v...p?p=1502#p1502
        Best of luck.
        28.12.2010 Letter sent
        9.1.2010 MHA letter received saying that as I am in financial difficulties they are offering a reduced monthly payment, seems christmas has made them all turn friendly and happy so thet are sending me lovely offers, really sweet of them but I feel it would not be fair to accept

Comment

Aww......Lloyds were being so nice to you too.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
            I do have a pm that I sent to you over there as well - do I resend it on here
            Please resend it, I don't access the old forums, lol - confused enough with this one!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will do At least you have a nice shiny new VB forum, I am back on an old one they don't update any more!

Comment

I know I am being very thick, but I cannot see a way to attach a file to a pm, are we now able to send attachments by email as I know Niddy was having a problem and had said to send them by pm?

Comment

I know I am being very thick, but I cannot see a way to attach a file to a pm, are we now able to send attachments by email as I know Niddy was having a problem and had said to send them by pm?
                  I have created a section about this, in the hope it may help others too! ---> User Guide - How Do I add Attachments to my Message?

To add a file to any message (the principle is the same, i'm doing an in-line post on the forum but a PM is similar) - you do this:

1. Ensure you're in full message editor (ie click the reply button)
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	000.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	1381562

Don't use the quick reply option (at the bottom of the thread)

Name:	003.jpg
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	1381556

2. Scroll down your message and you'll see this:

Name:	002.jpg
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	1381554

3. Click "Manage Attachments" and a pop up opens as follows:
                  -- Add your image(s) and upload them (one at a time upto 10 per message)

Name:	001.png
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1381552

4. You'll then see the images in your "Attachment Manager" (see below):

Name:	004.jpg
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	1381558

5. Now you come back to your message and insert the images wherever you want them placed in your message, so in this case i'm adding an image below to show you what I mean, which will show you this message as an example of before and after the image attach... To insert an image you click the little paper clip shown below, and select the image you want to use:

Name:	005.jpg
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	1381560

6. Now as you'll see, the image has been attached - shown by the use of the "ATTACH" tags shown in this image here:

Name:	006.jpg
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	1381564
                  Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 22 January 2011, 10:00.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Many thanks for that, it will let me have an attachment for this reply but the option is not there for a pm. I will try to send you an email instead and hope you can read it!

Comment

Lloyds card £5k
                      Taken out 2002/03
                      8th Sept: Received a letter from collections, I need to give the matter the most urgent attention negative on credit rating possibility of legal action blah blah - filed with the others
                      10th Sept: Sent as per Niddy, this little beauty viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316
                      30th Sept: YAY, letter received saying they are defaulting me ;-y apparantly they "may" take further action ;LOL
                      18.10.2010 CCA 1974 requires them to send notice because I have missed payments. Please contact them.
                      29.11.2020 Credit card in arrears and they cannoy authorise any transactions until its up to date - enclosed a direct debit form!!
                      2.12.1010 MHA collections letter, they are instructed by Lloyds TSB to recover arrears, if I do not immediately forward payment SCM solicitors may (word may noted!) commence legal proceedings against me.
                      28.12.2010 Letter sent as per Niddy instructions
                      9.1.2010 MHA letter received saying that as I am in financial difficulties they are offering a reduced monthly payment, seems christmas has made them all turn friendly and happy so thet are sending me lovely offers, really sweet of them but I feel it would not be fair to accept
                      24.1.2011 Letter received from Lloyds - they are looking into my complaint but it could take 28 days to respond! Filed as I have no problem waiting a bit longer

Also, re the Lloyds overdraft, is it worth me putting in writing the offer that they refused when I phoned them just so that IF it did ever get to the point where they took court action I could prove that I had tried to be a good girl and pay?

I have noted your email address has changed, I sent you one to the other address with eggie stuff, is that ok or do you want it resending to the correct place?

Thankies

Comment

24.1.2011 Letter received from Lloyds - they are looking into my complaint but it could take 28 days to respond! Filed as I have no problem waiting a bit longer

Also, re the Lloyds overdraft, is it worth me putting in writing the offer that they refused when I phoned them just so that IF it did ever get to the point where they took court action I could prove that I had tried to be a good girl and pay?

I have noted your email address has changed, I sent you one to the other address with eggie stuff, is that ok or do you want it resending to the correct place?

Thankies
                        Hiya, just leave this - don't bother replying or anything just yet - leave it, see what they do....

Comment

Egg (I know you don't deal with it but I may as well add it to the sad tale) are no longer accepting my payment and are taking court action and looking to get a charge over the house. Nothing I can do due to the court case ruling so am stuffed on that one and they will only accept £8k in settlement so I have no chance of anything there.
                          Can you confirm, have they got a ccj and is it egg that is the OC or have they sold it?

Don't do anything about their recent letter, and don't mention amounts - your email explained it to me so we'll keep that part private....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Can you confirm, have they got a ccj and is it egg that is the OC or have they sold it?

Don't do anything about their recent letter, and don't mention amounts - your email explained it to me so we'll keep that part private....
                            To confirm,
                            Egg have not got a ccj but the letter said they would (not may) be getting one.
                            I thought they had sold it to DLC and was making a payment to DLC, but interesting that the letter you have seen was also sent to me by email from an egg address so I cannot be 100% sure
                            I thought it best to give you all the details so you know exactly whats going on, I think you can be trusted

MANY thanks

Comment

To confirm,
                              Egg have not got a ccj but the letter said they would (not may) be getting one.
                              I thought they had sold it to DLC and was making a payment to DLC, but interesting that the letter you have seen was also sent to me by email from an egg address so I cannot be 100% sure
                              I thought it best to give you all the details so you know exactly whats going on, I think you can be trusted

MANY thanks
                              Hiya, Ok do you want to continue paying into this? If so carry on making payments, that way if they try and go to court then we'll use that threat and the fact you've been paying religiously against them and the CCJ will not be awarded (fingers crossed)

Its not up to them to tell you you'll get a CCJ - only a judge can do that, and judges are not keen to issue charging orders either!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Hiya, Ok do you want to continue paying into this? If so carry on making payments, that way if they try and go to court then we'll use that threat and the fact you've been paying religiously against them and the CCJ will not be awarded (fingers crossed)

Its not up to them to tell you you'll get a CCJ - only a judge can do that, and judges are not keen to issue charging orders either!
                                I am happy to keep paying as it was an agreed amount that is affordable so will carry on with it
                                Thanks again, I will try and relax a bit about it and see what happens

Comment

Working...
                                X