GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sadtear UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadtear UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadtear UE Diary

Not sure where to post

Received CCA application with about 20 pages of T&Cs, the application has my name / address / signature / date on it.

Top of the application under "Credit Card Application" is a hand written account number, the account number is different from the credit card account number I used to request my CCA, within there reply, Halifax say is it's enforceable,

Halifax refer to section 78 blah, blah, blah, to be honest, it's all confusing, does anyone know if what Halifax say is correct?

Re: Is a CCA application enforecable?

Far more information is needed that above. For instance, we need to know when this was taken out, if it has been transferred (to/from another company).

Really, you need to be emailing the agreement / application form to niddy to look over. Look at this LINK for further information

Have a look at this also - LINK - you may not want to look at unenforceability - but the information will help us assess which road is best.
    Last edited by oscar; 11 June 2011, 18:50.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The account number can be different to the credit card number.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for the help

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        Far more information is needed that above. For instance, we need to know when this was taken out, if it has been transferred (to/from another company)
        The a/c was opened in 2002, and is still with Halifax
        Really, you need to be emailing the agreement / application form to niddy to look over. Look at this LINK for further information
        OK, before I email Niddy, just need to check:

Do I edit my name & address from the agreement?

Do I have to send everything from Halifax, or just the 1 page "Credit Card Application" whuch Halifax claim is my CCA.

I don't wish to waste Niddy's time, however, the agreement consits of around 30 pages ie, 1 page titled "Credit Card Application" followed with 20+ pages of T&Cs (going to take some time scanning / emailing) how much info do I have to attach?

Comment

Please read my signature and the link as previously advised:
          If you need to contact me or report abuse, use the relevant link below, however to send an agreement please click the dedicated link called "E-Mail CCA" as agreements emailed anywhere else will not be responded to; alternatively why not upload your agreement to the new Secure Section.
          And please read this and follow the content prior to uploading the document: ---> #2

Please don't delete anything, leave the documents intact however ensure you only load them here: ---> Upload your CCA / T&C's
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You need to leave the agreement as it is - dont edit or blank anything out. Everyone one of us one here has done exactly that, so thee i no need to worry.

There is no need to send all the terms and conditons - Just the agreement (or more likely application form)

If you look at the link in my last message (and if I remember) you need to state your username name and CCA in the message title

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Please read my signature and the link as previously advised:

And please read this and follow the content prior to uploading the document: ---> #2

Please don't delete anything, leave the documents intact however ensure you only load them here: ---> Upload your CCA / T&C's
              That was quick!! (You got this saved to cut and paste?)

Comment

Originally posted by Sadtear View Post
                OK, before I email Niddy, just need to check:
                Ok, feel free
                Do I edit my name & address from the agreement?
                Nope - leave it as is please!
                Do I have to send everything from Halifax, or just the 1 page "Credit Card Application" whuch Halifax claim is my CCA.
                The agreement and the cover letter they sent you, if I need the terms i'll ask you for them.....
                I don't wish to waste Niddy's time, however, the agreement consits of around 30 pages ie, 1 page titled "Credit Card Application" followed with 20+ pages of T&Cs (going to take some time scanning / emailing) how much info do I have to attach?
                Its a recon by the sounds of it, ie they've redone the terms but let me see all the same please.....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That was quick!! (You got this saved to cut and paste?)
                  Nope, I have all the links saved as I repeatedly send them!

Comment

Thanks for the replies, think I've got it now, will email Niddy tomorrow.

Much obliged for the help.

Comment

I'm having difficulty uploading the files, when I click upload, message says "Invalid file"

Using MS office document

Comment

Can you email me then please. Am going to check the errors later.

Why would it be on a word doc if it's a scan of an Image? It should be PDF/jpg etc...?

Comment

Can you email me then please. Am going to check the errors later. ..
                          Think I've done it now

Why would it be on a word doc if it's a scan of an Image? It should be PDF/jpg etc...?
                          Computers and me don't get on!

Comment

Do I need to commence a diary now?

Comment

Do I need to commence a diary now?
                              Only if you want to.

Comment

Working...
                              X