GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BarclayCard and M+S - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BarclayCard and M+S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarclayCard and M+S

Barclaycard Credit Card

Date commenced 20/11/2006

Approx balance 643

Date last paid 20/01/2007

Not paying

Status Default

Account owner Lowell

Re: BarclayCard and M+S

M+S Credit Card

Date Commenced 05/01/2007

Approx Balance 1507

Date Last Paid: 05/03/2007

Not Paying

Status Default

Account Owner Lowell

Comment

Orange Telephone Debt

Date Commenced 01/09/2006

Approx Balance 247

Date Last Paid 01/11/2006

Not paying

Status Default

Account Owner Arrow Global

Comment

Originally posted by l8onjones View Post
        Orange Telephone Debt

Approx Balance 247

Not paying

Status Default

This will be SB in a couple of months so whatever you do DO NOT contact them. Sit it out, you have like 10 weeks to see this through then it's gone forever
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          This will be SB in a couple of months so whatever you do DO NOT contact them. Sit it out, you have like 10 weeks to see this through then it's gone forever
          Looks like a few of them are almost SB, not long to go on most of them from the looks of things. Lets hope you can keep them sleeping for a little bit longer!
          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by l8onjones View Post
            Orange Telephone Debt

Approx Balance 247

Not paying

Status Default

I wouldn't worry yourself too much with. Just ignore em and they'll go away soon enough
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
              Was this originally an M&S storecard later converted to a general purpose credit card?
              Nope this has always been a credit card

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                Looks like a few of them are almost SB, not long to go on most of them from the looks of things. Lets hope you can keep them sleeping for a little bit longer!
                would it be worth not sending a CCA then and just biding my time?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Yeah I wasnt planning on contacting these, what can I do once it is SB?

Comment

I have just noticed with Barclaycard the default notice was 24/07/2008
                    and with M&S the default was 04/12/2007 and with Arrow global it was 20/12/2007 does this make much difference? I guesstimated the last paid dates as i dont think I made many months repayments

Comment

No, it's 6 years from your last payment or acknowledgement of the debt.

CCA will just be like poking them with a sharp stick at the moment.

Time will be best spent, confirming your last payment dates.

Comment

is there anyway I could get this information? because im quite unsure of the dates

so its best to lay off with the CCA at the moment?

Comment

Ive just looked back at my old bank statements online and the last payment I saw was october 2007 to both

Comment

So they will be SB in October 2013.

Comment

What happens once they become SB? Im really keen to try and get my credit rating back on track

Comment

Working...
                              X