GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BarclayCard and M+S - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BarclayCard and M+S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BarclayCard and M+S

Today had a card from scotcall saying a rep had called a little worried now,don't want them calling when dads home he'll go berserk any ideas?

Comment

now that they've called and you weren't there, very unlikely they'll call back but they should have let you know they were coming?

there is a template which you could have sent

Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

Comment

OK should I send this while I'm waiting for statue barred or not?

Comment

do you know what debt this is?

yes it's fine to send this letter when pursuing UE

Comment

Yes I am aware but hadnt had a letter for a while..getting a bit panicky because me and dad don't have the best relationship as is. Just don't know what to do I could probably afford to pay it

Comment

let's calm down

did you think this was about to be SB (statute barred)?

from you posts above it could already be SB or about to be SB

I wouldn't worry about paying it at the moment until we establish exactly what it is.

Comment

I'm aware of what the debt is, just assumed it would be SB soon

Comment

well if it's SB soon (how soon?) why on Earth would you want to be paying it?

Comment

To stop collections agency's calling? And its not SB till October and I don't know what to do once that happens

Comment

When its SB in October we'll help you. The calls will stop then.

Just sit tight
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK like i said I'm just panicky because my dad will react badly and I'm living with him at the moment so could just do with out the calls

Comment

ok I would send the harassment letter that I linked to, that should stop them calling and visiting.

essentially you don't need to do anything when it becomes SB unless someone chases you for it.

but you have to be pretty sure that you are actually passed the SB date which is last payment + one month

are you sure of your dates?
                          not long until Oct really, (we've got over two years to go on ours)

we can try and fend off with the templates, usually they get a bit active in the last year with the bottom feeders trying to frighten you into paying, so we aren't going to do that.

Have a read of some of the UE diaries and read up about UE so that you know what you are about, then ask if you're stuck

and chill, your father shouldn't be reading your mail, so you should be OK on that front, as I said get that letter off

Comment

Originally posted by l8onjones View Post
                            OK like i said I'm just panicky because my dad will react badly and I'm living with him at the moment so could just do with out the calls
                            Well you don't want to acknowledge the debt do you must ignore it. If they call just say "sorry wrong number"
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If you send the harassment letter use our free number

Free Number to Issue Creditors - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Yeah its calls as in doorstep calls not phonecalls? So the letter template goes to scotcall?

Comment

Working...
                                X