GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BarclayCard and M+S - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BarclayCard and M+S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BarclayCard and M+S

Sounds like a trick to me....

Comment

they are phishing, I would ignore

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2014-03-18 at 17.54.07.png
Views:	1
Size:	298.9 KB
ID:	1399738

That was what was attached to the email it is due to be SB, I was just worried it was to do with court etc or is it a common thing

Comment

They will not send any court documents by email. Ignore it. They are trying to scare you in to phoning; don't! Just carry on waiting for the clock to tick down.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What I meant was if they had tried to send me court papers in the mail and they had been returned... Is there anyway I can check without ringing them?

Comment

The court papers would have come from the court not them. They are achieving their aim! Ignore and don't worry.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi guys slightly off topic but hope you can put me in the right direction.

Im thinking of swapping banks had 4 debit cards from hsbc in 2 weeks would it have an effect on my credit rating if i switch to halifax?

Comment

Hi quick question Aqua have offered me to up my limit to 750 will this have an adverse effect or a positive effect on my report?

Comment

Originally posted by l8onjones View Post
                    Hi quick question Aqua have offered me to up my limit to 750 will this have an adverse effect or a positive effect on my report?
                    If you still have defaults on your credit rating it wont have much, if any, of an effect. I asked that question a while back aswell :P

TibetanMonk
                    On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

haha thanks the defaults drop off this month i believe I just wondered whether having too much available credit is a bad thing haha

and a tibetan monk from plymouth ive seen it all now haha

Comment

I have now had a letter from BPO collections? anyone heard of them? another case of ignoring til july I guess?

Comment

I've now had an offer of paying 25% to lowell ignore again I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by l8onjones View Post
                            I've now had an offer of paying 25% to lowell ignore again I guess?
                            Is this your Barclaycard? Your first post says last paid 20/01/07 but I'm guessing that means your last full/contractual payment. When did you last paying anything on this account?

Comment

This is the last time I paid anything

Comment

It has also dropped of my credit report so I sssume its been 6 years

Comment

Working...
                                X