GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BarclayCard and M+S - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BarclayCard and M+S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BarclayCard and M+S

Every debt is our own story and has our own solution to it.

But lets just heed Mrs D a minute and slow down.

What do you think the DCA is trying to do. Oh yes put psychological pressure on the debtor to pay.

What has the DCA managed to do. Yep make you feel you need to pay.

Why has it done this. For the very reason you have stated. Because its coming up to SB and their last chance to collect before you really can tell them to take a hike.

I would never tell another poster what to do as its their story.

But in this case the DCA has set out with a purpose. Its achieved its aim.

Mrs D has indicated a rational way forward.

They are bound to be active as October draws near. If not this one then another.

You in the endgame now. Play to win.

Comment

scotcall are just the bitches, who wrote to you saying they were sending them?

thank you Ken, very well put

Comment

Yeah I will heed Mrs D's advice I know they tend to add pressure but given the fracturous relationship I just panic but I do appreciate and take on board your help so next stage the letter?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
          scotcall are just the bitches, who wrote to you saying they were sending them?

thank you Ken, very well put
          Yeah the card I had today was for scotcall but had my local area number

Comment

like I said unlikely they'll come back but to belt and braces send it to however sent the letter saying they would be calling and Scotcall

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
              scotcall are just the bitches,

Comment

It was scotcall that called to the house.

Comment

I know but someone would have sent them, was it BC or a DCA?

Comment

I had letters direct from scotcall direct and lowell

Comment

so send the same letter to both Lowell and Scotcall

Comment

Hi these debts are not far off statue barred I was just wondering once they fall off my credit report how long will it take to repair my credit rating ?

Comment

once they drop off let us know, then we'll help you get back on the credit ladder
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Have a read of this --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Credit-Ladder
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

so as soon as the 6 years pass then there is no trace of them on my credit report at all? and then after that I guess I start following the details in the link above? In terms of checking my credit report aswell which is the best service to use I use Noddle but dont know what one would show a true reflection of my credit report, as experian shows some things noddle doesnt and vice versa

Comment

so as soon as the 6 years pass then there is no trace of them on my credit report at all? and then after that I guess I start following the details in the link above? In terms of checking my credit report aswell which is the best service to use I use Noddle but dont know what one would show a true reflection of my credit report, as experian shows some things noddle doesnt and vice versa

Comment

Working...
                                X