GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Malamute UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malamute UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malamute UE Diary

Here Goes!!

Lloyds visa credit card – Credit Security - pre 2007
    Balance - £2874 defaulted Jan 2009
    August 2011 - Sent CCA Request
    Sept 2011 CCA received -
    Blagging it for time - Sent CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
    Dec 2011 – New DCA – Moorcroft demand full payment with 3 days notice…..sent Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
    Dec 2011 Letter from Moorcroft putting account on hold - sent no response
    Jan 2012 - Moorcroft chasing for reason why I think I'm not liable for the account - IGNORED
    June 2012 - letter from Lloyds telling me that the account has been passed to iQor - IGNORED
    July 2012 - letter from iQor requesting contact to set up payments or they will start proceedings - sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
    July 2012 - letter from iQor stating that it is critical that I get in touch to receive a substantial discount for settling my account now - IGNORED
    Sept 2012 - Letter from Gpb Solicitors on behalf of iQor saying they will commence action - Sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Repeated Threat by Creditor - Enough is Enough Response
    Sept 2012 - Letter on Lloyds headed note paper containing iQor address at the top listing payments made since default - IGNORED
    Sept 2012 - Letter from GPB solicitors - giving me 10 days to make full payment before proceedings - Sent Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
    Nov 2012 - Letter from iQor "Doorstep Collection Notice" - Sent Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

Lloyds Amex credit card - Robway - Feb 2007
    Balance £1995 defaulted Jan 2009
    August 2011 – Sent CCA Request
    August 2011 – Here’s your £1 back – SentCCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
    Sept 2011 – "account on hold whilst copy of cca is requested from original lender"
    Oct 2011 - "we have not had a response from the lender and will inform you when we do so"
    Oct 2011 - Robway send it back to Lloyds
    Dec 2011 – New DCA! – Wescot demanding full payment…….sent > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
    Dec 2011 Letter from Wescot demanding payment in 10 days - Final Notice - IGNORED
    Jan 2012 Letter from Nelson Guest & Partners offering a 50% discount if paid in 10 days...... - IGNORED
    February 2012 - Nelson Guest & Partners now want full payment within 10 days - IGNORED
    Feb 2012 Doorstep Collection threat - sent Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
    Feb 2012 - Letter from wescot just remind me of account being passed and reminding me to contact them - IGNORED
    Mar 2012 - New DCA!!! Letter from Credit Security Limited on behalf of Wescot demanding payment within 7 days - IGNORED
    March 2012 - Letter from CSL demanding immediate payment! - IGNORED
    April 2012 - Letter from CSL offering over 60% discount if paid within 7 days - IGNORED
    Sept 2012 - Letter on Lloyds TSB headed note paper with Wescot address info - giving a list of all payments made since default. - IGNORED
    July 2013 - New DCA - Lowells!
    Ignored welcome letter.
    July 2013 - Letter from Lowells asking for payment -
    sent sold in dispute letter
    August 2013 -
    Letter from Lowells confirming receipt of my letter and that they have asked lloyds for documentation - account on hold.....
    September 2013 - Letter from Lowells stating that they have not received paperwork from Lloyds due to the passage of time and are closing my account and will not contact me for payment unless the agreement appears.........
    August 2014 - CCS received and confirmed as enforceable
    August 2014 - made offer to Lowells for an F&F - rejected
    August 2014 - Making payments of £5 per month

HSBC Unsecured Loan - AIC - 2006

Balance £21803 defaulted Jan 2009
    August 2011 - CCA Requested
    Sept 2011 - AIC keep £1 and confirm they requesting the CCA from original lender
    Oct 2011 – Random letter mentioned an apparent agreed F&F over the phone?! Ignored
    Nov 2011 – Defaulted payment plan – replied with CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
    Dec 2011 letter from Metropolitana new dca!!! Letter states that Lewis DCA will be in touch in 14days…….
    Red letter from lewis making final demand for balance today (letter dated 16th but received on 23rd requesting payment by 23rd!!!! sent Account Sold whilst in Dispute
    Jan 2012 Letter from Howard Cohen & Co asking me to pay Lewis by 6th - letter received on 7th!!! - IGNORED
    March 2012 - Lewis writes "their client has no record" of my cca request - Sent CCA Request - Final Demandwith a copy of [Sept 2011 - AIC keep £1 and confirm they requesting the CCA from original lender]
    March 2012 - Letter from Lewis saying they are in touch with HSBC regarding my CCA request - on hold.
    June 2012 - Got Agreement from Lewis blagging for time sent CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
    March 2013 - NEW DCA - Marlin Financial - notifying me that they have purchased the debt........awaiting next correspondance.
    April 2013 - CCA'd Marlin
    April 2013 - Marlin confirm receipt of CCA - account on hold until they get statement and copy of the agreement
    August 2014 -
    No update or contact from Marlin - as default is now older then 6 year - it is no longer on my CRF and will be statue barred in exactly 36 months.........

Capital One Visa Card - Cabot - Pre 2007

Balance – 822 defaulted Jan 2009
    August 2011 - CCA requested
    Sept 2011 - return £1 and requested CCA from original lender
    Sept 2011 - "original lender is experiencing a delay in obtaining information from their archives......hope to send the information to you shortly"
    Oct 2011 - "cannot locate agreement - account remains on hold
    May 2014 No update or contact from Cabot - as default is now older then 6 year - it is no longer on my CRF and will be statue barred in exactly 36 months.........

Capital One Mastercard - Lowells - March 2004
    Balance - 5567 defaulted April 2008
    August 2011 – Sent CCA Request
    Sept 2011 - return £1 and confirmed that CCA has been requested
    Sept 2011 - Letter from Lowells - No CCA located yet - "we won't write to you again until we have the agreement"
    Oct 11 - Lowells close account
    Nov 11 - Balance written off by lowells!!!
    Dec 2011 account fully disappeared from credit file!!!!

Admin Addition: Other thread linky is here: Natwest Overdraft & Triton
    Last edited by malamute; 14 August 2014, 08:34. Reason: Updated - clearer

Re: Malamute UE Diary !!!

Have you sent off for any CCA Requests on these accounts as yet?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

About 3/4 years ago I strupidly "used someone" and was told various things and so totally not sure.

I have a few agreements somewhere i think but I've never formally requested the agreements myself.

For CapOne (£5567) lowells wrote to me saying they had previously send an agreement but if I didn't have it they would request it from the lender. I asked them to send it to me - and in April 2011 they sent me a letter saying that they are looking into my query and will get back to me and if in the meantime i wanted to pay them to phone them. I didn't and have not heard from them since. I've only ever received an annual statement from lowells for this cap one card and had a letter from hamptons once and sent a reply asking for the agreement and they just went away.

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
        About 3/4 years ago I strupidly "used someone" and was told various things and so totally not sure.

I have a few agreements somewhere i think but I've never formally requested the agreements myself.

For CapOne (£5567) lowells wrote to me saying they had previously send an agreement but if I didn't have it they would request it from the lender. I asked them to send it to me - and in April 2011 they sent me a letter saying that they are looking into my query and will get back to me and if in the meantime i wanted to pay them to phone them. I didn't and have not heard from them since. I've only ever received an annual statement from lowells for this cap one card and had a letter from hamptons once and sent a reply asking for the agreement and they just went away.
        Hiya

Ok for clarity and ease, can you do me a favour and stop paying all debts, if you're happy to do so, and then send one of these + £1 to each creditor, so this will be the DCA that you're paying or the lender if no DCA is active. CCA Request

After doing this we'll then come back to you with info
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok will do - should I still send one for the account post april 2007?

Comment

Ok will do - should I still send one for the account post april 2007?
            Yep. It's a stalling tactic

Comment

All written and ready to send - but for lowells - only have a PO Box - is that ok to use as I'm sending these recorded?

Also - should I send recorded delivery or special delivery?

Thanks!

Comment

All written and ready to send - but for lowells - only have a PO Box - is that ok to use as I'm sending these recorded?

Also - should I send recorded delivery or special delivery?

Thanks!
                Send recorded.

PO Box is fine, sent loads to PO Boxes myself.

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Now Regal Credit (post 2007 card) are bugging me constantly. The balance is around 4500 and I've an agreement in place for them to help themselves to £50 per month from my account.

Now I've never had a payment missed the whole time i've been paying them and to be honest I think I've been paying them for about 18months.

They are now bugging me constantly sayin that the amount I pay per month is "too low" and I must increase it. They first sent a letter asking me to increase it to £200 per month from the agreed £50. I ignored it. Then £150, ignored. Then £100, ignored. Then £75, I've ignored.

Now I'm being phoned daily (again no payment missed) and i've a letter saying they are sending an agent to assess my situation.

I can't afford to pay them more, hate speaking to them on the phone so I just ignore the phone calls.

Should I just keep ignoring them.

Comment

You do not have to pay more than you can afford, they are probably trying to push you because they are getting something from you so they want more and its easier to bully someone who is paying than someone who does not.
                      Egg tried to get more from me but I wrote back saying that due to no increase in income but prices going up everywhere else I wanted to reduce the amount which did not go down too well and they are accepting what I am paying!!
                      See what advice you get from others but that sort of letter may be worth sending.
                      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Hi Malamute,

I would now send them the doorstep letter (again if you have already sent it withdrawing the implied licence to visit). I would not tell them anything about your circumstances and under no circumstances would I discuss or disclose any information unless ordered to do so by a court of law. They cannot demand this information.

Have a look at what you can realistically afford and I mean realistically and offer that and that alone. If they refuse then offer £1 a month if you feel that fits your circumstances. As you say the agreement is post 2007 so there may be some difficulty in the UE routes. Remember that most of this crap is posturing and a ploy to get you to contact them by phone-- just don't do that always in writing by Her Majesty's mail. I won't even use e-mail for these cretins in the DCA sector.

regards
                        Garlok
                        Last edited by garlok; 23 August 2011, 10:48.

Comment

Now Regal Credit (post 2007 card) are bugging me constantly. The balance is around 4500 and I've an agreement in place for them to help themselves to £50 per month from my account.

Now I've never had a payment missed the whole time i've been paying them and to be honest I think I've been paying them for about 18months.

They are now bugging me constantly sayin that the amount I pay per month is "too low" and I must increase it. They first sent a letter asking me to increase it to £200 per month from the agreed £50. I ignored it. Then £150, ignored. Then £100, ignored. Then £75, I've ignored.

Now I'm being phoned daily (again no payment missed) and i've a letter saying they are sending an agent to assess my situation.

I can't afford to pay them more, hate speaking to them on the phone so I just ignore the phone calls.

Should I just keep ignoring them.
                          Send this to them Harassment by Telephone
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi i sent the letter to regal credit saying don't call - now they replied with a letter saying i've got 7 days to call them or they proceeding to court.

i've not missed a payment - been paying them for over 12 months.

i don't get it.

why say they gonna take me to court ?
                            Last edited by malamute; 26 August 2011, 16:11. Reason: missed some words

Comment

hi i sent the letter to regal credit saying don't call - now they replied with a letter saying i've got 7 days to call them or they proceeding to court.

i've not missed a payment - been paying them for over 12 months.

i don't get it.

why say they gonna take me to court ?
                              Let them, they can't do much - not if you're paying into an agreed pre-approved arrangement. However it may be an idea to ring, based on the fact you ARE paying, however do NOT agree to pay more unless you can 100% afford it.

Just say "you've disconnected your phone as you cannot afford it and are ringing from a friends so you cannot provide a number, plus there is nothing within OFT guidance on debt collection that gives you a right to threaten court based on my not having a landline - then say you will only deal in writing as it then provides you a legal basis to defend any further outrageous claims"....

That's what I would do.... basically you take control and you do the talking. These clowns are a bunch of - just stand up to them and you'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X