GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Malamute UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malamute UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Malamute UE Diary

OMG RESULT!!

RObinson way (my lloyds amex card) had put my account on hold further to my cca request - today i've got a letter saying that they've sentit back to lloyds!

Pleased.com

Comment

Thats good M. Rob Way are not known for making a fight of it if there is any chance of you biting them back. They will only go after the really vulnerable people.

Garlok

Comment

Capital One Mastercard - Lowells - March 2004
        Balance - 5567 defaulted April 2008
        August 2011 – Sent CCA Request
        Sept 2011 - return £1 and confirmed that CCA has been requested
        Sept 2011 - Letter from Lowells - No CCA located yet - "we won't write to you again until we have the agreement"

Good news - Lowells wrote to me today stating they are closing my account!!

What does this mean - forgive the stupid question - its just that on my CRF Lowells have the account not capital one?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
          Capital One Mastercard - Lowells - March 2004
          Balance - 5567 defaulted April 2008
          August 2011 – Sent CCA Request
          Sept 2011 - return £1 and confirmed that CCA has been requested
          Sept 2011 - Letter from Lowells - No CCA located yet - "we won't write to you again until we have the agreement"

Good news - Lowells wrote to me today stating they are closing my account!!

What does this mean - forgive the stupid question - its just that on my CRF Lowells have the account not capital one?

Thanks!
          Just forget about it......... unless they contact you again
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Love it - just going to file it away then

Thanks!!

Comment

OMG RESULT!!

RObinson way (my lloyds amex card) had put my account on hold further to my cca request - today i've got a letter saying that they've sentit back to lloyds!

Pleased.com
              Just to double check - I'm going to sit on this one yes?

What normally happens?

Comment

Just to double check - I'm going to sit on this one yes?

What normally happens?
                Just ignore ........will get passed on to another DCA
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HSBC Unsecured Loan - AIC - 2006
                  Balance £21803 defaulted Jan 2009
                  August 2011 - CCA Requested
                  Sept 2011 - AIC keep £1 and confirm they requesting the CCA from original lender

Not heard anything on any front for a while - until:

a letter from AIC stating "further to our recent telephone conversation please send £13kish to us by 30th November and us and the lender will not contact you again" - paraphrased.

1. I've never spoken to them over the phone!!
                  2. They've not supplied the agreement yet - as per their letter in Sept 2011.
                  3. They've started calling again - but never answer the phone.

Very strange but concerned that they may have negotiatied a F&F over the phone with someone who isnt me - but neither me or OH have - or is it a sneaky ploy?

Any advice?

Comment

In my opinion it's a sneaky ploy to get you to phone them.

I'd ignore it and wait for them to come up with your cca agreement.

BTW wouldn't it be nice if someone paid £13K for you
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

• Re: Malamute UE Diary

Yeah!!! Would be nice

Here's hoping
                      Last edited by malamute; 21 November 2011, 09:57.

Comment

Very strange but concerned that they may have negotiatied a F&F over the phone with someone who isnt me - but neither me or OH have - or is it a sneaky ploy?

Any advice?
                        Yep agree with Pixie. Sneaky ploy, had a letter from a dca thanking me for agreeing a payment plan with them. Never agreed anything with them.

Comment

Capital One Visa Card - Cabot - Pre 2007
                          Balance – 822 defaulted Jan 2009
                          August 2011 - CCA requested
                          Sept 2011 - return £1 and requested CCA from original lender
                          Sept 2011 - "original lender is experiencing a delay in obtaining information from their archives......hope to send the information to you shortly"
                          Oct 2011 - "cannot locate agreement - account remains on hold"........considering next move......

For this account - I've no agreement and I'm tempted given the "end of year idea" to go for an F&F and considering they are yet to provide an agreement I could get a bigger discount/better offer?

Can I just use the usual template for a solid F&F letter as from what I've read they need to be airtight.

Thanks!

Comment

For this account - I've no agreement and I'm tempted given the "end of year idea" to go for an F&F and considering they are yet to provide an agreement I could get a bigger discount/better offer?

Can I just use the usual template for a solid F&F letter as from what I've read they need to be airtight.

Thanks!
                            "end of year idea"? Can you elaborate please?

I don't know why you want to make a F&F on an account which is UE due to them not having provided the agreement

Comment

on another post - someone (name escapes me) said that at certain times of the year its easier and quicker to negotiate a F&F.

Its a family members account and they want the default at least marked as satisfied and they've got some money to offer as F&F.

Comment

Okay - I understand now,

I don't know anything about F&Fs as I've never had enough money to offer one.

Comment

Working...
                                X