GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BlueArmy UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlueArmy UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueArmy UE Diary

Ok, decided to start one of these. Problem is I am not sure of start dates on my cards/loans. Anyway here goes....

Currently have 4 credit cards I can no longer keep up with.....

Will put each on in a seperate post for editing reasons....

If there is anything I am missing or not doing please help me out guys.
    Last edited by BlueArmy; 2 August 2011, 09:33.

Re: BlueArmy Diary.

Virgin Money (MBNA)

Balance £1,875
    Last paid June. Couple of default sums added etc.

14th July send off CCA request.

25th July received letter with CCA info. Scanned into documents forum. Niddy says

2nd August Sent off CCA missing terms to blag and buy some time.

Received a "A little reminder" letter dated 2nd August from mbna requesting immediate payment of missing payment from last month. Ignoring as I am still awaiting reply from CCA missing terms blag.

20th August. Seems like they are just ignoring the missing terms blag. And treating it for what it is...a blag. Received A letter from MBNA saying I am 2 payments in arrears to pay immediatley. And, on a seperate letter, a Notice of Sums in arrears.

23rd August. Sent letter offering token payment for 6 months and freeze of charges/interest.

26th August, received letter saying I am in breach of terms and account is restricted.

THIS IS NOW UNDER DMP. INTEREST AND CHARGES FROZEN
    Last edited by BlueArmy; 18 November 2011, 14:21.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueArmy View Post
      Ok, decided to start one of these. Problem is I am not sure of start dates on my cards/loans. Anyway here goes....

Currently have 4 credit cards I can no longer keep up with.....

Will put each on in a seperate post for editing reasons....
      Good on you BlueArmy we found our start dates by accessing our credit files with a CRA it tells you on there
      Good Luck
      What2do
      Last edited by what2donext; 2 August 2011, 09:35.

Comment

Asda Credit Card (Santander)

Account opened 8/12/2007
        Balance £3671
        Last Paid June. Late fee added.

14th July sent of CCA request.
        15th July CCA request recorded delivery is signed for.

15th August Exactly 1 month after the got my request I receive the CCA. Going to scan to Niddy this afternoon.

15th August Niddy says

23rd August. Sent letter offering token payment for 6 months and freeze of charges/interest.

Comment

Barclay Card
          Opened 15/11/2008

Balance £1930
          Last payment June.

CCA request posted 2nd August
          CCA request delivered and signed for 3rd August

13th August : Received acknowledgement letter from Barclaycard dated 11th August.
          16th August : CCA arrives. Scanning now for Niddy although its looking less than hopeful
          Niddy says not enforceable as is, but it will be due to date. Said see what they do next.
          17th August : Received Statement.
          18th August : Received a letter with terms and conditions again. Dont know why.

Comment

Egg Card
            Opened 20/11/2008

Balance £2000
            Last paid July

CCA request posted 2nd August
            CCA received 12th August

Scanned to Niddy....to which he replies

20th August Payment overdue and over credit limit letter received.

Last edited by BlueArmy; 18 November 2011, 14:22.

Comment

I have a littlewoods catalogue also with a balance of around £4000, but the wife controls that and its family members that are using it etc. Will it spoil my debt plans if it keeps getting paid on time? Will other creditors complain about it?

Comment

Is the littlewoods thingy in your name or the wife's?

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                  Is the littlewoods thingy in your name or the wife's?
                  No, mine. Had it for years. Older than my credit card accounts...

Comment

if you were going into a DMP, it would be awkward because you have to treat them all equally or it can make life difficult. However, I am presuming that your relatives buy stuff and you get commission? so the money you are paying in isn't actually yours but the rellies? For the moment I would keep this going, I'm thinking it would cause a bit of embarrassment to stop. bearing in mind if its an old littlewoods, there would be a good chance that it would be UE

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                      if you were going into a DMP, it would be awkward because you have to treat them all equally or it can make life difficult. However, I am presuming that your relatives buy stuff and you get commission? so the money you are paying in isn't actually yours but the rellies? For the moment I would keep this going, I'm thinking it would cause a bit of embarrassment to stop. bearing in mind if its an old littlewoods, there would be a good chance that it would be UE
                      Hi BlueArmy can you not go down the UE with this and your wife open a new account in her name ? just an idea
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Interesting point about going UE with littlewoods....But what would I do with the moneys the friends and relatives pay in? Maybe I could use it towards paying off the enforceable debts?

food for though there I think

But yeh, none of it is payment from me or the wife its all other peoples

Comment

Interesting point about going UE with littlewoods....But what would I do with the moneys the friends and relatives pay in? Maybe I could use it towards paying off the enforceable debts?

food for though there I think

But yeh, none of it is payment from me or the wife its all other peoples
                          have a think about it
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just added some open dates from my credit file to above posts.

The Littlewoods account was opened in 2002

Comment

I have a littlewoods catalogue also with a balance of around £4000, but the wife controls that and its family members that are using it etc. Will it spoil my debt plans if it keeps getting paid on time? Will other creditors complain about it?
                              Be careful. If this is an agents account and you don't pay then your friends will be defaulted as well. If however you ordered it to go to your address as if it's yours but then you let friends pay you the instalments that's different.

Legally if you stop paying and you've bought items for others you "should" disclose this and they then deduct that debt from yours and deal directly with the "customer" of yours. I had this years ago, my neighbour bought me a new microwave and I paid her weekly. She went into debt and suddenly Kays sent me a catalogue and said I had £200 to spend with a £300 limit as there was a £99 deduction for the remainder of my microwave.

They basically assigned my debt to my neighbour back to themselves.

So in a nutshell I'd carry on with thus for now. Just to avoid bringing other people into the equation.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X