GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GlobalC's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GlobalC's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlobalC's UE diary

Hi all, im about to send niddy my first cca, looks okay to me but better let niddy have a look!

Natwest credit card
    Taken out October 2005
    Approx balance £5300
    Date last paid Last week but only a part payment
    Status In arrears
    Account holder with lender

Thanks guys

Re: globalcrossings's UE diary

I replied to email - awaiting your response......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy thanks for your quick responce. in answer to your questions i thought i had a NW credit card from 2009 as i have found an old card, but i must have come out of that one and signed up to this new one in 2005, too which i do have the card, and unfortunately i didnt take out ppi as i never did on any of my debts I await the bad news........

Comment

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
        hi niddy thanks for your quick responce. in answer to your questions i thought i had a NW credit card from 2009 as i have found an old card, but i must have come out of that one and signed up to this new one in 2005, too which i do have the card, and unfortunately i didnt take out ppi as i never did on any of my debts I await the bad news........

Just to confirm i thought it was from 1999. Whoopsie

Comment

The one we're talking about in enforceable I'm afraid. But you knew that anyway.....

Sorry.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

yup your right once i had recieved it i knew it looked coshaaa, so i guess i need to try and proceed with getting them to agree reduced payments for the time being. I have a mbna card that are starting to pee me off think i will hit them with a cca request next. All i ever wanted was for them to all agree to reduced payments and freeze interest for a few months and it looks like im just going to get screwed over....

Comment

Well there is always the general debt templates to try for reduced payments etc.

Go to parent site and look at them. I updated that section today so it's brand spanking new! All the new layout and buttons work fine on it.

---> Templates - General Debt

Comment

Thanks niddy, i started here anyway but i'll take a look. Just feeling a little down at the mo as i thought i would have the upper hand with NW, I have a lot of other debts with NW so i expect a whole heap of trouble now. never mind back to burying my head in the sand..

Comment

Don't worry; natwest are pretty unreliable....

Treat each account as individual and never compare them -

Comment

Got my next cca today.

Virgin Credit card
                    Taken Out Nov 2002
                    Approx balance £6300
                    Date last paid September
                    Status In arrears
                    Account holder MBNA

Unsure about this one, fingers crossed all

Comment

Just to update with natwest, they sent me a I&E sheet to fill out and propose an amount each month, i have sent off this with a proposal and will wait and see what they say, have to admit if the virgin card is enforceable i think im looking at going down the iva route

Comment

Got my next cca today.

Virgin Credit card
                        Taken Out Nov 2002
                        Approx balance £6300
                        Date last paid September
                        Status In arrears
                        Account holder MBNA

Unsure about this one, fingers crossed all

Okay so it looks as though this one is enforceable too, but niddy advises to just wait and see what they do next. Trouble is there still adding interest etc and my minimum payment due now is like £600 any ideas as to my next move or litterally do nothing. Thanks guys

Comment

Okay so it looks as though this one is enforceable too, but niddy advises to just wait and see what they do next. Trouble is there still adding interest etc and my minimum payment due now is like £600 any ideas as to my next move or litterally do nothing. Thanks guys
                          I know each account is different, but with mine MBNA defaulted it when it was 3 months in arrears and sold it on straight away, that was when the interest stopped. They may or may not do that with yours but when I called them (before I knew about this place and not phoning them) they pushed me to pay enough to keep it with less than the 3 payments outstanding so that it would not get a default and just before it was defaulted they offered me a very low settlement amount which sadly I could not take them up on.
                          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                            I know each account is different, but with mine MBNA defaulted it when it was 3 months in arrears and sold it on straight away, that was when the interest stopped. They may or may not do that with yours but when I called them (before I knew about this place and not phoning them) they pushed me to pay enough to keep it with less than the 3 payments outstanding so that it would not get a default and just before it was defaulted they offered me a very low settlement amount which sadly I could not take them up on.

Thanks for that susie, i think im nearing that 3 payments outstanding, i have benn making token payments , i think im going to try and write to them again and see if they will agree to stop interest and a payment plan

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                              Have you received Niddy's verdict on this one? Is it enforceable? Interest should stop after 3 missed payments!

Yes he says it looks enforceable, they have however sent the currrent t&c's so not sure if that makes a difference. Once it gets defaulted i assume i will need to set up a plan the dc as its enforceable?

Comment

Working...
                              X