GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GlobalC's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GlobalC's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: globalcrossings's UE diary

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
    Virgin Credit card
    Taken Out Nov 2002
    Approx balance £6300 This is now £7500
    Date last paid September
    Status In arrears
    Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA
    25th Nov Niddy says " This is relative to one of the two minute flyers that was highlighted in CABOT UK LTD v BACHELLIER [2010]

They actually sent the original terms from Dec 2001 as well, they're not the latest ones but the originals (thus I said it was enforceable when I checked first time round) however the above case law comes into play so have a read and don't worry too much about this account.

6th Dec received email reminding me of arrears and to pay. ignored
    12th Jan2012 received email saying i am now 3 months in arrears blah blah. ignored
    20th Jan received a LETTER! telling me about 3 months in arrears and that the credit facilty has been withdrawn! IGNORING i think?
    17th June Letter received. Account has now been terminated and default registered
    13th Aug Letter received saying they have now sold debt to Link Financial
    06th Sept First letter received from Link Financial confiming they have assigned the debt from MBNA and they are seeking recovery of full amount

I guess i just ignore for now, see what they send next?
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    So you respond with missing PT's template as usual.
    Just checking.............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So you respond with missing PT's template as usual.
      Thanks niddy, i had the cca last year though, debt is now with link and received first letter from them, i havent requested a cca from link, only mbna last year.

Comment

So send link account sold in dispute template - then as a follow up (when the threats come in) you send missing PT's template.

You don't do a new cca for each dca. We already know this is ue and sending a new s.78 allows them to get it right using Carey (recon)..

... Which we DON'T want.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

So send link account sold in dispute template - then as a follow up (when the threats come in) you send missing PT's template.

You don't do a new cca for each dca. We already know this is ue and sending a new s.78 allows them to get it right using Carey (recon)..

... Which we DON'T want.

Many thanks, will get it done now.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            I would send this it it were me just to let them know---> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
            Many thanks, will get it done now.
            Thats what I said back in post 118.................
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              Thats what I said back in post 118.................
              Yea but I'm the boss. You're my bitch

Thanks mate. Missed your reply
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry to be a right pain in the backside, but im looking at the account sold in dispute template, it refers to basically not having received the cca which i have already got.

Perhaps i should explain from beginning. I received cca, niddy took a look and told me not to worry about this one. So i have basically just ignored any calls/letters and waited for them to default me etc

I just want to double check with you guys to make sure that this account sold in dispute is the way forward here? feel free to me

Comment

It's fine just send it...............

Comment

Okey dokey

Comment

Virgin Credit card
                      Taken Out Nov 2002
                      Date last paid September 2011
                      Status defaulted with Link finacial
                      Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA
                      25th Nov Niddy says " This is relative to one of the two minute flyers that was highlighted in CABOT UK LTD v BACHELLIER [2010]

They actually sent the original terms from Dec 2001 as well, they're not the latest ones but the originals (thus I said it was enforceable when I checked first time round) however the above case law comes into play so have a read and don't worry too much about this account.

12th Jan2012 received email saying i am now 3 months in arrears blah blah. ignored
                      20th Jan received a LETTER! telling me about 3 months in arrears and that the credit facilty has been withdrawn! IGNORING i think?
                      17th June Letter received. Account has now been terminated and default registered
                      06th Sept First letter received from Link Financial confiming they have assigned the debt from MBNA and they are seeking recovery of full amount
                      7th Sept Sent sold in dispute template to link
                      13th Sept Received letter from link saying i have made a request for docs under sec77/78 for variuos docs, and i should allow 30 days.....blah blah

Didnt realize i had requested any docs? i guess this is how they interprete the sold in dispute letter
                      Last edited by GlobalC; 13 September 2012, 11:36. Reason: updating status

Comment

Virgin Credit card
                        Taken Out Nov 2002
                        Date last paid September
                        Status In arrears
                        Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA

13th Sept Received letter from link saying i have made a request for docs under sec77/78 for variuos docs, and i should allow 30 days.....blah blah

Didnt realize i had requested any docs? i guess this is how they interprete the sold in dispute letter
                        Just see what they come back with............

Comment

Virgin Credit card
                          Taken Out Nov 2002
                          Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA

13th Oct Link have sent the same cca i had from mbna, they say they have fullfilled their obligations and payment should now be made

I assume i now send the mising Pt's template?

Comment

Virgin Credit card
                            Taken Out Nov 2002
                            Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA

13th Oct Link have sent the same cca i had from mbna, they say they have fullfilled their obligations and payment should now be made

I assume i now send the mising Pt's template?
                            ..............I would

Comment

Virgin Credit card
                              Taken Out
                              Nov 2002
                              Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA

14th Oct Sent missing Pt's template
                              24th oct Received same cca with same TC's plus a bundle of the current TC's along with what looks like someone else's credit agreement from 07/07/2007 the name on it is not mine???

Any ideas what to send next guys? im alittle confused with what they have sent me...

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                                Did they actually send you SOMEONE ELSE'S agreement?

Has it got full details, i.e. name, address, employment details, etc. and they're not yours?

If so, sounds like a major DPA breach!
                                I have received a copy of my cca with inelgible t&c's and a set of current t&c's but i also have 8 pages of what looks like T&c's and a possible credit agreement for someone else who lives nowhere near me, which shows a lot of tick in the box pages.......very strange indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X