GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GlobalC's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GlobalC's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: globalcrossings's UE diary

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
    Two Sainsbury's Loans

Taken out 2009/2010

Amount owed Around 20,000

Status In Arrears

Hey guys busy day here for me today. I have been trying to pay these up till now as i knew they'd be enforceable, however i have fallen behind with payments and have had a letter saying how concerned they are that i have not paid the arrears and are questioning my intentions to pay.
    Do you guys think i should do nothing or make a token payment? i have already got a default with more coming so dont mind getting them all out the way

thanks again
    Having wrote to sainsbury's informing them i was not going to be able to keep up with payments, i have received a rather strange letter that came like a paye payslip with tear off ends it just says " Our representative will be calling at your home on 17th May. Please call if this is not conveniant"

Whats this all about?

Comment

It's a doorstep visit, send this to them--> Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
        Seems a bit strange, considering i've only just missed payments, its not like its been sold to dca yet! however i will fire that letter off. With regards to the original post i was wandering what i should here i.e either make token payments or wait until theyve defaulted me?

Comment

Having wrote to sainsbury's informing them i was not going to be able to keep up with payments, i have received a rather strange letter that came like a paye payslip with tear off ends it just says " Our representative will be calling at your home on 17th May. Please call if this is not conveniant"

Whats this all about?
          Hi,
          Had one of those from Halifax last week saying they would call Sunday Would have told them to ---- off but they never turned up

Comment

Two Sainsbury's Loans

Taken out 2009/2010

Amount owed Around 20,000

Status In Arrears

Hey guys busy day here for me today. I have been trying to pay these up till now as i knew they'd be enforceable, however i have fallen behind with payments and have had a letter saying how concerned they are that i have not paid the arrears and are questioning my intentions to pay.
            Do you guys think i should do nothing or make a token payment? i have already got a default with more coming so dont mind getting them all out the way

thanks again

June 2012 Ok so i have had default notices for both sainsbury's loans, the debts are now with their inhouse dca Albion. i have made £1 token offer for now.....see what happens

Comment

Post Office Credit card
              Taken Out Nov 2007
              Approx balance £5500
              Date last paid Feb 2012
              Status In arrears
              Account holder Bank of Ireland / Post office

20th Feb CCa request sent
              15th March Received default notice giving me till the 26th March to remedy - ignored
              10th April Received letter saying they have started to process my request for CCA
              19th April Letter received saying account is now closed and the facilty has been revoked, they now want full payment of debt or else!!
              2nd May Received CCA, have emailed to Nid
              15 June Received Budget sheet
              21 June Replying with budget sheet and reduced payment

Comment

]Virgin Credit card
                Taken Out Nov 2002
                Approx balance £6300 This is now £6900
                Date last paid September
                Status In arrears
                Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA
                25th Nov Niddy says " This is relative to one of the two minute flyers that was highlighted in CABOT UK LTD v BACHELLIER [2010]

They actually sent the original terms from Dec 2001 as well, they're not the latest ones but the originals (thus I said it was enforceable when I checked first time round) however the above case law comes into play so have a read and don't worry too much about this account.

6th Dec received email reminding me of arrears and to pay. ignored
                12th Jan2012 received email saying i am now 3 months in arrears blah blah. ignored
                20th Jan received a LETTER! telling me about 3 months in arrears and that the credit facilty has been withdrawn! IGNORING i think?
                17th June Letter received. Account has now been terminated and default registered

Comment

TWO NATWEST OVERDRAFTS

1st one £3757
                  2nd one £631

Status Not paying

I have received notice of intention to file defaults for both accounts, I have responded and offered £1 token payments for now

Comment

Hi Guys, just a quick update, hope everyone is well.

MBNA CC

Received a letter yesterday saying they have now sold the debt to Link Financial and should await there contact.

Post Office CC

Have agreed a monthly plan for 6 months

Natwest CC

Currently under review after 6 months

2 x Sainsburys loans

These are now with albion, i have written to them several times offering £1 token payments but they just ignore me, and then write to tell me that i am ignoring them! Any ideas what i should about this

Natwest OD

Still not had reply from my £1 token offer
                    Last edited by GlobalC; 14 August 2012, 11:04. Reason: wrong word

Comment

Virgin Credit card
                      Taken Out
                      Nov 2002
                      Approx balance £6300 This is now £7500
                      Date last paid September
                      Status In arrears
                      Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA
                      25th Nov Niddy says " This is relative to one of the two minute flyers that was highlighted in CABOT UK LTD v BACHELLIER [2010]

They actually sent the original terms from Dec 2001 as well, they're not the latest ones but the originals (thus I said it was enforceable when I checked first time round) however the above case law comes into play so have a read and don't worry too much about this account.

12th Jan2012 received email saying i am now 3 months in arrears blah blah. ignored
                      20th Jan received a LETTER! telling me about 3 months in arrears and that the credit facilty has been withdrawn! IGNORING i think?
                      17th June Letter received. Account has now been terminated and default registered
                      13th Aug Letter received saying they have now sold debt to Link Financial
                      06th Sept First letter received from Link Financial confiming they have assigned the debt from MBNA and they are seeking recovery of full amount

I guess i just ignore for now, see what they send next?

Comment

Virgin Credit card
                        Taken Out Nov 2002
                        Approx balance £6300 This is now £7500
                        Date last paid September
                        Status In arrears
                        Account holder MBNA

11th Nov Received CCA

13th Aug Letter received saying they have now sold debt to Link Financial
                        06th Sept First letter received from Link Financial confiming they have assigned the debt from MBNA and they are seeking recovery of full amount

I guess i just ignore for now, see what they send next?
                        I would send this it it were me just to let them know---> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          I would send this it it were me just to let them know---> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                          Thanks I2D but the account is not in dispute is it? i have the cca, but niddy hasn't definately confirmed this as unenforceable yet.... he just says not to worry about it!

Or is this to blag them for a bit?

Comment

Thanks I2D but the account is not in dispute is it? i have the cca, but niddy hasn't definately confirmed this as unenforceable yet.... he just says not to worry about it!

Or is this to blag them for a bit?
                            Have you sent it to him------> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So you respond with missing PT's template as usual.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes he has seen it, i have just posted on the cabot vs batchellor post, as niddy mentioned there he was going to do a special template for this particular cca.

Comment

Working...
                                X