GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GlobalC's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GlobalC's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: globalcrossings's UE diary

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
    Blimey got 3 letters in post today. The first one concerns me the most.

1 Post Office/Bank of Ireland

They have sent a default notice in which i have till the 26/3 to remedy, this bothers me as i have sent off for thee cca a few weeks back, and i believe that this could be enforceable, is there a letter to send back in responce while awaiting cca?

2 MBNA

Letter saying immenent termination of account! woo hoo

3 MBNA

Letter stating they are investigating my complaint. r.e telephone harassment....still doesnt stop them phoning

Hmmn still no cca received from Bank of ireland, today was the last day i had ( presumably ) to resolve the default. Should i not follow up with a reminder letter that im still awaiting cca, considering it was over a month ago that i requested it?

Comment

Hmmn still no cca received from Bank of ireland, today was the last day i had ( presumably ) to resolve the default. Should i not follow up with a reminder letter that im still awaiting cca, considering it was over a month ago that i requested it?
      Do nothing............ ^^^see my last posts
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sorreee

Comment

Sorry again I2D, just feel as tho i should be doing something as i have done nothing in months! Regards to the Post Office/BoI cc, i have a sneaky suspicion that this is not pre 2007 however is it possible that they have lost my cca? might explain why its taking so long.

What is it with mbna, sent the niddy special for telephone number along with harrassment, yet they still call and leave messages, the same annoying woman everytime. Will they ever just write to me

Comment

Sorry again I2D, just feel as tho i should be doing something as i have done nothing in months! Regards to the Post Office/BoI cc, i have a sneaky suspicion that this is not pre 2007 however is it possible that they have lost my cca? might explain why its taking so long.

What is it with mbna, sent the niddy special for telephone number along with harrassment, yet they still call and leave messages, the same annoying woman everytime. Will they ever just write to me
            enjoy the peace..... there still in default of your CCA request
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

PO credit card/ Bank of Ireland

Today received a letter saying they have started to process my request for the CCA, they say they received the letter on the 14th March, yet i posted this around the 20th Feb and was signed for????

Will post up when i receive something.

Natpest Overdraft

Received a letter/statement regarding the account showing £6 a day charges for the last 36 days, should i just carry on and ignore this for the time being? I could possibly pay in £100.00 but this will not even clear the unaranged overdraft....

Comment

PO credit card/ Bank of Ireland

Today received a letter saying they have started to process my request for the CCA, they say they received the letter on the 14th March, yet i posted this around the 20th Feb and was signed for????

Will post up when i receive something.

Natpest Overdraft

Received a letter/statement regarding the account showing £6 a day charges for the last 36 days, should i just carry on and ignore this for the time being? I could possibly pay in £100.00 but this will not even clear the unaranged overdraft....
                Yes I would just carry on and ignore this for the time being........

Comment

Post Office Credit card
                  Taken Out
                  Unsure but i believe around 2008
                  Approx balance £5500
                  Date last paid Feb 2012
                  Status In arrears
                  Account holder Bank of Ireland / Post office

20th Feb CCa request sent
                  15th March Received default notice giving me till the 26th March to remedy - ignored
                  10th April Received letter saying they have started to process my request for CCA
                  19th April Letter received saying account is now closed and the facilty has been revoked, they now want full payment of debt or else!!

Is there a letter i should now send them, explaining that they are in default themselves?

Comment

Post Office Credit card
                    Taken Out Unsure but i believe around 2008
                    Approx balance £5500
                    Date last paid Feb 2012
                    Status In arrears

15th March Received default notice giving me till the 26th March to remedy - ignored
                    10th April Received letter saying they have started to process my request for CCA
                    19th April Letter received saying account is now closed and the facilty has been revoked, they now want full payment of debt or else!!

Is there a letter i should now send them, explaining that they are in default themselves?
                    -----------> CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat

Comment

• Re: globalcrossings's UE diary

Thanks I2D, letter printed will post tommorrow.

Comment

Post Office Credit card
                        Taken Out Nov 2007

Approx balance £5500
                        Date last paid Feb 2012
                        Status In arrears

2nd May Received CCA, have emailed to Nid

Comment

Post Office Credit card
                          Taken Out Nov 2007
                          Approx balance £5500
                          Date last paid Feb 2012
                          Status In arrears

2nd May Received CCA, have emailed to Nid
                          2nd May Niddy says thought it would be

Guess i need to come to an arrangement to pay now?

Comment

Two Sainsbury's Loans

Taken out 2009/2010

Amount owed Around 20,000

Status In Arrears

Hey guys busy day here for me today. I have been trying to pay these up till now as i knew they'd be enforceable, however i have fallen behind with payments and have had a letter saying how concerned they are that i have not paid the arrears and are questioning my intentions to pay.
                            Do you guys think i should do nothing or make a token payment? i have already got a default with more coming so dont mind getting them all out the way

thanks again

Comment

Blag it or token payments, your choice really.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                                Blag it or token payments, your choice really.
                                I assume you mean the post office CC here. Think im going to write to them offering a payment plan. Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                                X