GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slickfm UE Diary

Hiya all ;Hi great to see you over here. Nothing new to add as of yet but will do a quick recap shortly. I really do miss the postman sometimes ;LOL LOL
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm
    Hiya all ;Hi great to see you over here. Nothing new to add as of yet but will do a quick recap shortly. I really do miss the postman sometimes ;LOL LOL
    where have you been hiding? I asked you once to calm down posting, I never asked you to elope matey 2 2
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
      where have you been hiding? I asked you once to calm down posting, I never asked you to elope matey 2 2
      ;Hi1 Niddy, been away for a few days, btw you have never said that to me LOL, I would never hassle you that much anyhow mate 2
      Not had any postal replies from anyone for a couple of weeks now, just the odd calls which i ignore ;-y Maybe someone else is paying for me or getting my mail ;-y ;Sh

ps Niddy have emailed you a piccy to resize for me to upload, you still on same email mate??

Cheers k

Comment

;Hi1 Niddy, been away for a few days, btw you have never said that to me LOL, I would never hassle you that much anyhow mate 2
        Not had any postal replies from anyone for a couple of weeks now, just the odd calls which i ignore ;-y Maybe someone else is paying for me or getting my mail ;-y ;Sh

ps Niddy have emailed you a piccy to resize for me to upload, you still on same email mate??

Cheers k
        Hiya

Hope you had a nice break matey? I've upliaded your photo on the thread and emailed it you hehe
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers k
          Hiya

Hope you had a nice break matey? I've upliaded your photo on the thread and emailed it you hehe
          Hiya Niddy ;Hi1 Thanks for uploading the piccy. Yeah had a few days in wales with my wife and 5yr old son, was great to chill, even if only for a short while. Great to read that your daughter is doing well at the mo mate and long may that continue ;;Ch

MINT CC Update: letter received from Triton saying that they have been authorised by MINT to collect, so they are demanding immediate payment of the full balance and to contact the office ;N

I presume i should be sending the account sold template??

Status so far:

MINT sent recon CCA (application form)
          I replied with CCA Query
          MINT sent final response saying that they have complied with s78
          I replied with my final response
          MINT sent letter asking me to contact them before the pass to DCA
          Letter received today from Triton demanding payment
          :UE so far!

Niddy if ok with you I will do seperate posts with status so far for each creditor as and when i receive more Bull S**T, oops mail from them. 2

Take care mate k

Comment

Hi matey - send this to Triton: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2310#p2310

Comment

Cheers Niddy will do, updating our diaries at 4am mate, now that is something special

Comment

Cheers Niddy will do, updating our diaries at 4am mate, now that is something special
                Was on here all night what with one thing or another, 4am was good! ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Not much happening here, only calls and txts from triton re mint and lloyds re my 2 accounts with them asking me to call them Ye whatever?lol

Comment

lol

Comment

Hiya all, still no change here an eerie silence from my letter box most days
                      Still keepin up to date with all ya diaries tho k
                      ;Hi1 Niddy

Comment

excellent, long may it continue - no news usually is, good news

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                          Hey spoke to soon Niddy just been caught out by a call from MBNA 'private number' asked me to make a payment, I said won't discuss over the phone, they finished by saying that they will default my account on 14 October at 3pm 'how precise' and sell to a DCA what if their clocks are a bit slow ;Hmm 1 Can't they do it any sooner? ;LOL

Still no sign of CCA though requested 9 weeks ago, not even a recon ;-y

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                            Hey spoke to soon Niddy just been caught out by a call from MBNA 'private number' asked me to make a payment, I said won't discuss over the phone, they finished by saying that they will default my account on 14 October at 3pm 'how precise' and sell to a DCA what if their clocks are a bit slow ;Hmm 1 Can't they do it any sooner? ;LOL

Still no sign of CCA though requested 9 weeks ago, not even a recon ;-y
                            Just ignore matey - see what happens.....

Comment

Mint Credit Card: Start Date:01/2004

Status: Defaulted 2006, Current Balance:£4600.46 :UE so far, Last payment June 2010

01.06.10: CCA request letter sent for Mint Card

22.06.10: Sent CCA reminder to Mint card

01.07.10: Response from Mint received "application form" emailed it to Niddy, Nid advised to send CCA query

06.07.10: CCA query sent to MINT

09.07.10: Received final response from Mint saying they have satisfied s78 request

19.07.10: Sent debtors final response CCA received to MINT

17.08.10: Letter from Mint start paying or will pass on to an external DCA

09.09.10: Payment demand letter from Triton (MINT)

13.09.10: Sent letter (account sold) to Triton cc to Mint too

Hiya Niddy ;Hi1 , just received a letter from Triton saying 'maybe appropriate to send a debt recovery agent to call on me' I am going to send the threat of doorstep visit template, should i also include the refusal by lender to accept unenforceability template too? Cheers y

Comment

Working...
                              X