GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Its nice to feel wanted lol

Comment

You would be lonely without their constant mail ....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
        Letter received from NCO/RMA thanking me for the above template
        They say that their client MINT has provided CCA (recon) so they will continue with their collection activities Persistent little buggers arnt they
        See what they want to do next, keep us updated
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Send this back with a copy of the letter from Lloyds highlighting the fact they cannot locate the original: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
          TSB Card Update:

Hiya Niddy, Had a letter from BSL collections stating that they have been authorised to recover the outstanding debt. Should i be sending back the same template as above? Cheers
          Fight the good fight and we will prevail
          Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

TSB Card Update:

Hiya Niddy, Had a letter from BSL collections stating that they have been authorised to recover the outstanding debt. Should i be sending back the same template as above? Cheers
            Yep, send this with a copy of the letter confirming no agreement and highlight the relevant text so they don't miss it :---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yep, send this with a copy of the letter confirming no agreement and highlight the relevant text so they don't miss it :---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
              Cheers Niddy, letter sent to BSL today

Comment

Comment

TSB Card update: Letter received from TSB today in response to 'No CCA letter' sent to BSL, Niddy i will email this over to you (would'nt normally) but its an interesting read and i am not sure if it needs a response at all? Hope you dont mind mate

Ps still dont know how to multi quote from various posts, anyone point me in the right direction please

Cheers

Comment

No email as yet matey?

See this:---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...q_vb3_replying

Comment

No email as yet matey?

See this:---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...q_vb3_replying
                      Cheers Niddy, when I click the email Niddy link it opens my outlook express which I use as my work email. I tried to send it to you via my gmail address on Wednesday, sent to your address as per link. Can it not be sent without using the link mate?

Comment

Cheers Niddy, when I click the email Niddy link it opens my outlook express which I use as my work email. I tried to send it to you via my gmail address on Wednesday, sent to your address as per link. Can it not be sent without using the link mate?
                        Yes, if you hover over the link then in the bottom left corner of the screen it will display the email address - or you click the "secure section upload" link from within my signature......

email is agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

see this for an example!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	email-1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1382140

Comment

TSB Card update: Letter received from TSB today in response to 'No CCA letter' sent to BSL, Niddy i will email this over to you (would'nt normally) but its an interesting read and i am not sure if it needs a response at all? Hope you dont mind mate

Ps still dont know how to multi quote from various posts, anyone point me in the right direction please

Cheers
                            Yes, if you hover over the link then in the bottom left corner of the screen it will display the email address - or you click the "secure section upload" link from within my signature......

email is agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
                            Hooray i can now multi quote Cheers Niddy

Ps Just resent the email also

Comment

Cheers
                              Just ignore it mate - thats a standard letter they send out!

Comment

Just ignore it mate - thats a standard letter they send out!
                                Cheers Niddy. Just received a letter from BSL saying that I have not responded to their 1st letter (I have proof it's been signed for) It's funny that I have already had a reply from TSB though. Should I resend to BSL or just ignore mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X