GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm
    Hiya Niddy ;Hi1

I have just emailed you a solicitors letter i received this morning reference my Mint Card, threatening court action ;EEK

How should i respond ;Hmm , bearing in mind the last letter i sent which you kindly did for me.

Threat of litigation maybe?

Cheers mate.
    Hi matey, sorry for the delay - been manic on the site side of things!

Cheecky bar-stewards aren't they? I'd be responding with a copy of the following - that you sent the last DCA lol: ---> viewtopic.php?p=22336#p22336

p.s. thank you so much for the donation ;-y
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy, no worries re delays mate, I know you always catch up with us in the end k
      Donation: Just a little thankyou to show my appreciation
      Fight the good fight and we will prevail
      Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Cheers Niddy, no worries re delays mate, I know you always catch up with us in the end k
        Donation: Just a little thankyou to show my appreciation
        Thanks matey - much appreciated...... 2 2
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Alliance & Leicester Credit Card now MBNA: Start Date:07/2001

Status: NOT Defaulted yet, Balance: £6548, Still with MBNA, last payment July 2010

19.07.10: Sent CCA request MBNA card

09.08.10: Letter from MBNA saying they have requested CCA from Alliance and leicester

14.09.10: Letter from MBNA saying I have defaulted on my reduced payment plan, please contact them

22.09.10: Call from MBNA telling me te reinstate payments or account will be defaulted on 14 October 2010 at 3pm

I wonder whats next
          ;Hi Niddy, Finally had a response today from MBNA, they have basically sent a copy of my application form and current T&C's. Their covering letter states that the CCA is incomplete and they are unable to provide a complete copy, no court proceedings will be issued to recover the debt whilst they try to find it. However the debt still stands and i still have an obligation to pay them. Er lets think about that one ;Hmm :UE So far.

Cheers NID
          MBNA Default notice received today, about time too :UE

Comment

TSB Loan: Start date:03/2005

Status: Defaulted 03/2010, Balance £10421, Still with TSB, last payment July 2010

01.06.10: CCA/default letter sent for TSB loan

22.06.10: Sent another CCA request to TSB Loan.

03.07.10: Received postal order back from TSB loan no CCA though, Niddy advises to stop paying and ignore them for now

19.07.10: Sent CCA dispute cease & desist letter to TSB loan

09.08.10: TSB Loan sent my chq back still no CCA recieved

15.09.10: TSB Loan statement recieved!

Awaiting their next move ;LOL

TSB Loan have sent me an income and expenditure form to complete ;Hmm Still no CCA though

Comment

Just ignore lloyds.... y

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                Hiya Niddy ;Hi1

I have just emailed you a solicitors letter i received this morning reference my Mint Card, threatening court action ;EEK

How should i respond ;Hmm , bearing in mind the last letter i sent which you kindly did for me.

Threat of litigation maybe?

Cheers mate.
                Hi matey, sorry for the delay - been manic on the site side of things!

Cheecky bar-stewards aren't they? I'd be responding with a copy of the following - that you sent the last DCA lol: ---> viewtopic.php?p=22336#p22336

p.s. thank you so much for the donation ;-y
                ya All, letter received from Greens Solicitors (Mint/Triton) saying that they have forwarded my letter onto Triton as this is where i should send all correspondence(funny how there 1st letter only mentions sending a cheque to Triton, nothing else). Triton now have 2 copies of the same letter

Everything else all quiet at the moment :quiet maybe DCA'S are busy making all our personalised christmas cards

Loving all the new smilies Niddy, just soooooo many to choose from Take care

Comment

Cheers mate - keep us updated yea?

Comment

ya Niddy and crew, Hope you all well?

Nothing to report here, so just to let you know i'm still around and following ya diaries with interest

Cheers

Comment

Hiya Niddy,

I emailed you my Egg loan agreement back in May, which you advised was Do you think its worth blagging as it was defaulted although not sold in 2006 and is now being run by Crapquest on behalf of Egg

Cheers Mate

Comment

Hiya

If they are not doing anything then just ignore them (ie blag it) - obviously you'd stop repayments (if not already)...

Cheers - hope all is well?

Comment

Hiya Niddy, Egg is the only one out of my six creditors who i am still paying, so i think i will try and blag this one in the new year. Only one update to give re TSB VISA CARD , they have sent me a statement which says that i have not paid anything for four months (really ) and i will be hearing from DCA MHA Collections shortly. Wanna bet it's not i Chistmas card i will be receiving eh?

As for being well Nid, i am fine thanks and looking foward to a stress free Christmas this year (thanks to you ) unlike previous years!!

Hope you and your family are all well too? Take care matey

Comment

Ahh thanks mate - that's the key, don't let these scum wear you down and remember (at all times) you hold the trump card, NOT them....

Have a good un and in the nicest possible way, I hope not to see you again this year (lol)

gh

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                              Ahh thanks mate - that's the key, don't let these scum wear you down and remember (at all times) you hold the trump card, NOT them....

Have a good un and in the nicest possible way, I hope not to see you again this year (lol)

gh
                              Cheers Niddy, and thanks for the reassurance too :yeah
                              Hopefully I won't get bothered too much before Christmas so best wishes to you and family also gh
                              Will post updates if I do receive anything mate

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X