GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Capital One Credit Card: Start Date: 10/2004

Status: Defaulted 04/09, Balance £1135 :UE Last payment June 2010

19.04.10: CCA sent to cap one

17.05.10: CCA reminder sent to cap one, received call from capquest on 26 May and letter from cap one allow us 4 weeks!!

01.06.10: Account sold letter sent to Capquest

04.06.10: Reconstituted agreement received from Cap One and letter from Capquest asking for signature

11.06.10: Sent debtors final response letter CCA Received to Capquest

20.06.10: Recieved letter from cap one saying that they have complied with s78, i emailed this to Niddy on 24th June

13.07.10: Sent F & F Offer letter Cap One (Capquest)

16.07.10: Letter from Capquest refusing F & F offer

09.08.10: Solictitors letter from HL Legal recieved sent letter before action to capquest re cap one

13.08.10: Letter from Capquest re Cap One saying account on hold whilst compliance officer investigates

09.09.10: Letter from capquest re cap one, saying account has been passed back to cap one

Awaiting there next move ;LOL
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm
      Mint Credit CardHiya Niddy ;Hi1 , just received a letter from Triton saying 'maybe appropriate to send a debt recovery agent to call on me' I am going to send the threat of doorstep visit template, should i also include the refusal by lender to accept unenforceability template too? Cheers y
      Don't see why not matey - just merge the two into one, with the doorstep visit at the bottom...... so add this to the end of the refusal to accept UE template. :UE
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

TSB Loan: Start date:03/2005

Status: Defaulted 03/2010, Balance £10421, Still with TSB, last payment July 2010

01.06.10: CCA/default letter sent for TSB loan

22.06.10: Sent another CCA request to TSB Loan.

03.07.10: Received postal order back from TSB loan no CCA though, Niddy advises to stop paying and ignore them for now

19.07.10: Sent CCA dispute cease & desist letter to TSB loan

09.08.10: TSB Loan sent my chq back still no CCA recieved

15.09.10: TSB Loan statement recieved!

Awaiting their next move ;LOL

Comment

Alliance & Leicester Credit Card now MBNA: Start Date:07/2001

Status: NOT Defaulted yet, Balance: £6548, Still with MBNA, last payment July 2010

19.07.10: Sent CCA request MBNA card

09.08.10: Letter from MBNA saying they have requested CCA from Alliance and leicester

14.09.10: Letter from MBNA saying I have defaulted on my reduced payment plan, please contact them

22.09.10: Call from MBNA telling me te reinstate payments or account will be defaulted on 14 October 2010 at 3pm

I wonder whats next

Comment

TSB Credit Card: Start Date: 07/2002

Status: NOT defaulted yet, Balance £5744, Still with TSB, last payment July 2010

19.07.10: Sent CCA request for TSB card

09.08.10: Reconstituted Agreement from TSB Card received Niddy advised to send CCA query T & C's received

14.08.10: CCA query sent to TSB card

Comment

Egg Loan: Start Date: 10/2003

Status: Defaulted 06/2006, Balance £4700 Niddy said this is enforceable, Repayment plan with Capquest at the moment £52 per month

19.04.10: CCA request sent to Egg

04.05.10: Egg CCA received enforceable says Niddy, sent ppi reclaim letter and recieved £700 refund to account balance now £4700

13.07.10: Sent F & F Offer letter to Egg

30.07.10: letter from Egg refusing F & F offer

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                Mint Credit CardHiya Niddy ;Hi1 , just received a letter from Triton saying 'maybe appropriate to send a debt recovery agent to call on me' I am going to send the threat of doorstep visit template, should i also include the refusal by lender to accept unenforceability template too? Cheers y
                Don't see why not matey - just merge the two into one, with the doorstep visit at the bottom...... so add this to the end of the refusal to accept UE template. :UE
                Cheers Niddy, merged letter going off pronto

Comment

Nice one - keep us updated y
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy, merged letter going off pronto
                    ;Hi Niddy, Just received a letter from Triton in which they say that Mint have fully complied with my s78 request and that immediate repayment is required on the account (7 days to comply). The letter is dated 23rd Sept which is the same date that i sent them the merged template described above ;LOL

No response required me thinks Niddy? ;Hmm

Lovin the Mr cool mate ;-) , i think it would be great if we all chose a character from the Mr men series, if i get more :UE can i be Mr Happy please k

Comment

Hiya

Just ignore their letter - letters have crossed in post....

Mr Men? hehe - sod off, you can be Mr Greedy if this works out for you...

Comment

Hiya

Just ignore their letter - letters have crossed in post....

Mr Men? hehe - sod off, you can be Mr Greedy if this works out for you...
                        ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL Cheers Niddy, will just ignore.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to add that TSB (credit card) are still ringing me at work every day. I am sending the harassment at work template off in the morning, let's see if that shuts them up.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to add that TSB (credit card) are still ringing me at work every day. I am sending the harassment at work template off in the morning, let's see if that shuts them up.
                            That old saying "told you so" comes to mind now......... ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Get it posted and we'll get heavy with them now lol.

Comment

That old saying "told you so" comes to mind now......... ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Get it posted and we'll get heavy with them now lol.
                              Card statement received today on which I noticed that interest is being added again. Their covering letter also states that my missed payments are seriously overdue , ye right so is their effin compliant CCA 1 ;LOL
                              Hope you're well Niddy k

Comment

LOL, cheers for update mate - don't worry about stuff being added, like you're gonna pay it?

Comment

Working...
                                X